Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37170
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    She says: If your dick is 8. 5 inches or better please pass me. I will disapoint you cause I can not to big dicks! And I won't. So don't waste your time or mine. Thanks!

    So that may rule out the majority of fellows here. LOL.
    The majority of fellows on here are 8. 5 inches or bigger? You guys all packing like that? I know I'm not. LOL.

  2. #37169

    These chicks bang so many dudes a day

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    When I first started mongering, 90% of providers did BBBJ. Now it seems almost every one is doing CBJ. I noticed it's not just in Jax, it's like that in other cities too. It's like all the pimps in America came to and agreement and told these girls no BBBJ LOL. Most of these girls just give a half ass CBJ and Start the visit. Are you mongers paying these chicks extra for BBBJ or are yall going with the flow?
    These girls are blowing so many dudes why would you even want to tbh and half them got a nasty candy mouth or stank breath. That bb shit is scary especially here.

  3. #37168

    Appreciate the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809

    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.
    I was thinking about seeing the brunette. I won't now!

  4. #37167

    Tastey and Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809

    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.
    I been thinking about trying both chicks out but their number is always changing. Hate you had to go through this!!

  5. #37166

    Tsunami

    Just wondering if any of the boys have taken her for a spin? Looks interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/598192841923

  6. #37165
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Will be travelling through Florida next week and wanted to see if anyone had luck with Dallas Rain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/343785953895

    PM is fine.
    I haven't seen her because she doesn't do BBBJ. However, she stays in a room with her boyfriend / handler. She was trying to convince me to do a double with both of them; which obviously is a no go for me. She used to run a small consignment shop on 103rd street, but that was a failed venture.

  7. #37164

    Blonde Hottie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/252912850942

    I saw this girl for the first time. Definitely a great experience! She is really nice and easy going and is pure GFE at its finest. Amazing at DFK and BBBJ compared to other providers I have had. She really gets into the session which is what I liked about her. She is on the top of my list and I am willing to see her again for another good experience.

    Regards,

    ZZ.

  8. #37163

    Re: Tastey and Snow

    If you noticed that they were both strung out, why even continue on with the date & leave money on the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809

    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.

  9. #37162

    Dallas Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Will be travelling through Florida next week and wanted to see if anyone had luck with Dallas Rain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/343785953895

    PM is fine.
    I've seen the real Dallas Rain several times over the years and she is well reviewed on many sites. https://tryst.link/escort/dallasrain.

    This isn't another hooker using the name Neveah. This seems like a copy cat to me. That is my gut feeling and I have no evidence.

  10. #37161

    Kimmy at Bunny Factory

    Easily the best experience I've ever had. Kimmy was super enthusiastic when the door opened and that never changed.

  11. #37160

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to check out her DT skills. I've been looking for girls who can really swallow the sausage. Like take it All the way down the throat balls deep.
    She's skilled but has a massive H problem. And then she's super unenthusiastic when doing FS.

  12. #37159

    Tastey and Snow

    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809

    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.

  13. #37158

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to catch her lately. Damn me and her made some damn good videos too.
    I've been wanting to check out her DT skills. I've been looking for girls who can really swallow the sausage. Like take it All the way down the throat balls deep.

  14. #37157

    Anyone seen Dallas Rain

    Will be travelling through Florida next week and wanted to see if anyone had luck with Dallas Rain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/343785953895

    PM is fine.

  15. #37156

    Karmen

    Haven't been able to catch her lately. Damn me and her made some damn good videos too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape