Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37165
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Will be travelling through Florida next week and wanted to see if anyone had luck with Dallas Rain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/343785953895

    PM is fine.
    I haven't seen her because she doesn't do BBBJ. However, she stays in a room with her boyfriend / handler. She was trying to convince me to do a double with both of them; which obviously is a no go for me. She used to run a small consignment shop on 103rd street, but that was a failed venture.

  2. #37164

    Blonde Hottie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/252912850942

    I saw this girl for the first time. Definitely a great experience! She is really nice and easy going and is pure GFE at its finest. Amazing at DFK and BBBJ compared to other providers I have had. She really gets into the session which is what I liked about her. She is on the top of my list and I am willing to see her again for another good experience.

    Regards,

    ZZ.

  3. #37163

    Re: Tastey and Snow

    If you noticed that they were both strung out, why even continue on with the date & leave money on the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809

    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.

  4. #37162

    Dallas Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Will be travelling through Florida next week and wanted to see if anyone had luck with Dallas Rain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/343785953895

    PM is fine.
    I've seen the real Dallas Rain several times over the years and she is well reviewed on many sites. https://tryst.link/escort/dallasrain.

    This isn't another hooker using the name Neveah. This seems like a copy cat to me. That is my gut feeling and I have no evidence.

  5. #37161

    Kimmy at Bunny Factory

    Easily the best experience I've ever had. Kimmy was super enthusiastic when the door opened and that never changed.

  6. #37160

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to check out her DT skills. I've been looking for girls who can really swallow the sausage. Like take it All the way down the throat balls deep.
    She's skilled but has a massive H problem. And then she's super unenthusiastic when doing FS.

  7. #37159

    Tastey and Snow

    Got robbed today by these to. They are sharing a room at the Studio by Harley. Set up with Tastey. Got there, set donation down away from her, she snatched and ran to the bathroom and her DB steps out saying need to leave. The other junkie Snow Bunny was outside the room. Both of them look strung out as shit and Tastey has a terrible set of meth teeth so other than the post coin, don't think missed anything. Ads are attached:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/408095361697

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/660647702809

    Tastey did say she will be there for another couple of days so keep that in mind if you are crazy enough to reach out. 2nd floor, back hotel next to pool.

  8. #37158

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to catch her lately. Damn me and her made some damn good videos too.
    I've been wanting to check out her DT skills. I've been looking for girls who can really swallow the sausage. Like take it All the way down the throat balls deep.

  9. #37157

    Anyone seen Dallas Rain

    Will be travelling through Florida next week and wanted to see if anyone had luck with Dallas Rain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/343785953895

    PM is fine.

  10. #37156

    Karmen

    Haven't been able to catch her lately. Damn me and her made some damn good videos too.

  11. #37155

    Tall UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    Thanks again to Donk for sharing.

    Setup an appointment with the tall brunette utr. Good and responsive coms and easy to setup. Definitely tall but very attractive. Good performance overall for the main event and I left happy. Will repeat.

    Only drawback is she doesn't host and doesn't have transportation so you have to manage that for the session.
    Thanks for the report! Does she kiss? Allow MSOG?

  12. #37154

    Tall brunette UTR

    Thanks again to Donk for sharing.

    Setup an appointment with the tall brunette utr. Good and responsive coms and easy to setup. Definitely tall but very attractive. Good performance overall for the main event and I left happy. Will repeat.

    Only drawback is she doesn't host and doesn't have transportation so you have to manage that for the session.

  13. #37153

    Whoa

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then. Who is snuggle puss.

    Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
    Who is snuggle puss.

  14. #37152
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then.

    Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
    Yeah she mentioned going to Saturday Night Seduction a few times and hanging out at Fuel across the street. Yeah the over-talkative thing was borderline a bit too much but I just thought it was from candy use coupled with loneliness from being locked in that windowless building all the time.

    I don't think I'll be coming to her current place ever again. Found it to be way too out in the open and exposed. I fear that if LEO saw me driving away, they may question why I was doing at an abandoned / closed business.

  15. #37151
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Audrey. She barely made it to the Club 5 days. They closed in 2005, so she was just 18 then.

    Anyway, I've seen her and really didn't enjoy her, but I'm glad you did. She always smelled like cigarettes and a little musty when I saw her. Her teeth are jacked up and kind of creepy me out. She also talked too much for my liking but seemed nice enough.
    THAT is truly horrific!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape