rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33658

    Chloe aka Kravin Raven

    I went and seen this one at the beginning of the week. I don't think those are her pictures on the page. She has pierced nipples and her boobs look bigger in person. She's definitely legit though. I see there's a few reviews on her in the forum, but figured I'd post something recent. Incall location was good. I didn't feel unsafe or anything. She's super nice and gave a pretty great BBBJ. She can take a good pounding, too! I'd repeat if I'm in a pinch. A single benjamin for qv and she doesn't watch the clock at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/711730147301

  2. #33657
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? How's she looking these days? Last report was in Sept. Thanks!
    Actually saw her just before Christmas, she gained some weight but in a good way. Head game has fallen off slightly but that girl can still take a pounding for sure. Still haven't been able to get her to let me go back to Greece with her but there's always next time!

  3. #33656

    Leave the country

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.
    I'd suggest you leave the country entirely. With 3 k, you could but a ticket abroad and have amazing sex with any number of young and beautiful providers. I'd suggest Thailand if you're into Asians, Columbia if you like Latinas, or Eastern Europe if you're into white chicks. I've never been to Africa, and so I can't speak from experience, but I'm sure you'd be taken care of in Nigeria or Ghana. Honestly, with the prices that escorts here demand, this is also probably the cheaper option.

    Good luck and have fun.

  4. #33655

    20 year old blonde girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.
    Best bet is to check Tryst for any traveling girls coming to visit Richmond. Maybe someone has a UTR they'll share. Worth checking sugar sites, just in case.

    If you're serious about the budget. Catch a flight to London. $600 round trip. Get a hotel for a night, and take your pick. It's legal there and competitive. Great prices for great talent, even 20 year old blonde girls.

  5. #33654

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up today, she says it's okay I can share her number (this time I asked haha). Hit me up if interested, please be nice to her she kinda reappear again.
    PM sent. Please check your inbox.

    Thanks.

    Stay safe!

  6. #33653

    Hygiene

    Anyone else wondering how the ladies are staying clean today.

  7. #33652

    Goodluck

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.
    Yea didn't see that in your post but 20 year old blonde? Yea not sure about that in Richmond. Maybe a traveling provider. Might find a Latina who dyes their hair. Try Eros they change all the time. Goodluck.

  8. #33651

    Ivy

    Which is the best number for Ivy 6544 or 9906 ?

  9. #33650

    I'm sure they are nice

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Or Jamie Clark Sephora or Veronica Turnbay all of them give a great experience in my opinion. Do some research and with that kind of $ you can get several dates with different providers.
    But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.

  10. #33649
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen these 2?

    https://callescort.org/804-386-1537 Good reviews but flagged a lot.


    https://callescort.org/804-651-1677
    Have seen the one with 804xxxx677. She can not host. Will give a decent BBBJ but afraid of cum so bring something with ya for cleaning. Tried to pull away on me but made her catch it all.

  11. #33648
    Quote Originally Posted by JayOfX2  [View Original Post]
    Go see Chloe Malinina. She's an amazing fuck.
    Or Jamie Clark Sephora or Veronica Turnbay all of them give a great experience in my opinion. Do some research and with that kind of $ you can get several dates with different providers.

  12. #33647

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up today, she says it's okay I can share her number (this time I asked haha). Hit me up if interested, please be nice to her she kinda reappear again.
    What is it?

  13. #33646
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    It should be the one over by the diamond. I had earlier submitted a negative report but it turns out her phone was stolen probably another trick and someone impersonated her making requests. I met up with her yesterday and figured all this out. So if you wish to go see her it should be fine.
    Weird, I have been getting obviously spam texts from someone posing as Ivy Marie (like asking about meeting and just sending me publicly available pics).

  14. #33645

    Experience

    Has anyone seen these 2?

    https://callescort.org/804-386-1537 Good reviews but flagged a lot.

    https://callescort.org/804-651-1677

  15. #33644

    Chloe Malinina

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I got a pretty big bonus at the end of the year. I'm looking to spend about 2,500 to 3,000 on a fun dream. I am looking to do a lot of specific GFE / PSE things. What is the best route to go? Should I try to find a high end escort and see if they'll let me talk to them about services? Or find an SB from out of town and offer to bring her to town? I don't really know the best route to go. Any advice would be great.
    Go see Chloe Malinina. She's an amazing fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape