Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27118

    Porscha AVOID

    The only good thing about this one is the nice hotel, period. Even the room smells heavily of weed, so be prepared to leave with that on you.

    She is just white smelly trash, not at all like her pictures, not even like she appeared on the video call she set up before the meeting. Fuck filters!

    She is very nice only until she takes the money, then she literally wipes the smile from her face, and she is like lets just get this done. It doesn't matter if you paid for 1 hr or qv it's the same. And finally if you decide to go, remember to keep your hands for yourself, because any touch will get you kicked out. I wish I had listened to the previous reviewers' advice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/558668798164

  2. #27117
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    She posts on both List and STG. Good rates and pics make her seem like a good time, but seems a little to good to be true honestly. And her ad mentions "Follow up questions" which seems to always lead to a deposit LOL.

    Hate using this search so may have missed a review, but the only one I've found online so far mentioned requesting a johnson pic, inother flag, but didn't share if they saw her.

    Anyone had any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/181087995

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/601354186678
    She's been around for many years. I saw her over 5 years ago. Back then she had major GPS. Lots of rules and so I never went back.

  3. #27116

  4. #27115

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    Saw this mugshot of this one. Unfortunately she with LEO I think. I was wondering why she stop posting if she was pretty open on the menu.
    Is that Raylene without a wig?

  5. #27114

    Had a great time with her

    Initially, I had doubt whether she is Jayln. But she is not her. I went for QV with 120 roses.

    Stayed in a decent hotel at NC 55 . Covered. Limited option for position. Cute, Spinner. She mentioned, today is the last day will be returning on Feb.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/576928579575

  6. #27113

  7. #27112

    Tiffany is back?

    She posts on both List and STG. Good rates and pics make her seem like a good time, but seems a little to good to be true honestly. And her ad mentions "Follow up questions" which seems to always lead to a deposit LOL.

    Hate using this search so may have missed a review, but the only one I've found online so far mentioned requesting a johnson pic, inother flag, but didn't share if they saw her.

    Anyone had any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/181087995

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/601354186678

  8. #27111

    Finest

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Always a good time for me and I've had her by the house for an outcall twice. She gets into it.
    The title Raleigh's finest kind of scares me because of its dual meeting. This girl is kind of sexy, does she do BBBJ?

  9. #27110
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    Was going 200 for the half when I started seeing her. When she came to me it was 250 for the half and she stayed a little longer each time.

  10. #27109

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    She starts at 160 for qv.

  11. #27108

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Always a good time for me and I've had her by the house for an outcall twice. She gets into it.
    What are her rates?

  12. #27107

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Always a good time for me and I've had her by the house for an outcall twice. She gets into it.

  13. #27106

    Raleigh Finest


  14. #27105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    April

    Saw this mugshot of this one. Unfortunately she with LEO I think. I was wondering why she stop posting if she was pretty open on the menu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9489.jpg‎  

  15. #27104

    Is this Legit?

    Not sure about this. Anyone have experience?

    https://ladys.one/raleigh-escorts/anal-sex

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape