Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27107

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Always a good time for me and I've had her by the house for an outcall twice. She gets into it.
    What are her rates?

  2. #27106

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Always a good time for me and I've had her by the house for an outcall twice. She gets into it.

  3. #27105

    Raleigh Finest


  4. #27104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    April

    Saw this mugshot of this one. Unfortunately she with LEO I think. I was wondering why she stop posting if she was pretty open on the menu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9489.jpg‎  

  5. #27103

    Is this Legit?

    Not sure about this. Anyone have experience?

    https://ladys.one/raleigh-escorts/anal-sex

  6. #27102

    Pics

    She sent me a verification picture. I didn't think it looked anything like her ad. Probably pics in ad are very old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffm138  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? Trying to ensure its safe. Will post about visit, if I can confirm she is safe. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/dacocoshow#contact.

  7. #27101

    Coco

    Anyone have any experience with her? Trying to ensure its safe. Will post about visit, if I can confirm she is safe. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/dacocoshow#contact.

  8. #27100
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Please provide genuine warnings for this one. She is definitely NOT the one in the picture. Maybe a 10-20 year older version of her but she cannot possibly put those pictures and expect guys to show up when she is who she is. Guys this one is old. Like ancient old. It doesn't matter how great of a service she provides when I showed up at her door I was shocked at what a bait and switch it turned out to be and ran away. Please stay away.
    I agree. Total bait and switch. So either the OP 2 as blind or high or has bad vision. She looks nothing like her ad pics.

  9. #27099

    Nimbus Cloud

    Has anyone actually had a session with her? We did the meet and greet a few years ago but I never followed up for whatever reason. Seems more of a SB / SD type arrangement requiring advanced scheduling which usually doesn't work for me but if anyone can report a worthwhile experience I might reconsider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/969301768719

  10. #27098

    Complete bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    1. Emma.

    The good.

    Just got finished seeing this provider. Decent accommodations, easy comms. Asked about rates and was quoted 160 for hh. Got to room and she matches the pics, albeit several pounds heavier. Started with covered BJ and I'll tell you she was great, even covered. Switched to K9 and she really "enjoyed" it then to mish. Everything was good, asked to finish with BBBJ, upcharge of 40 but my god was it worth it. She's a step below Rene for my senior members but she was damn good. Finished cim and a little banter at the end.

    The bad.

    Clear signs of demons once clothes came of. Typical chatterbox but sweet.

    I would see her again but just for the BBBJ, not mind altering, again Rene, but damn close.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/180928743
    Please provide genuine warnings for this one. She is definitely NOT the one in the picture. Maybe a 10-20 year older version of her but she cannot possibly put those pictures and expect guys to show up when she is who she is. Guys this one is old. Like ancient old. It doesn't matter how great of a service she provides when I showed up at her door I was shocked at what a bait and switch it turned out to be and ran away. Please stay away.

  11. #27097

    Andi Ellsworth

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyMan177  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing on her after all this time I did hope to find a review here or TER. I just might have to take one for the team. Will let you know if I do.
    I wanted to ask if you did end up seeing her? Still outside my budget but would be good to know if she's a good time or not if I ever decide to splurge.
    Last edited by Tawayem; 01-04-25 at 11:28. Reason: add name to title

  12. #27096
    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    1. Emma.

    The good.

    Just got finished seeing this provider. Decent accommodations, easy comms. Asked about rates and was quoted 160 for hh. Got to room and she matches the pics, albeit several pounds heavier. Started with covered BJ and I'll tell you she was great, even covered. Switched to K9 and she really "enjoyed" it then to mish. Everything was good, asked to finish with BBBJ, upcharge of 40 but my god was it worth it. She's a step below Rene for my senior members but she was damn good. Finished cim and a little banter at the end.

    The bad.

    Clear signs of demons once clothes came of. Typical chatterbox but sweet.

    I would see her again but just for the BBBJ, not mind altering, again Rene, but damn close.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/180928743
    I've seen here before and she looks nothing like her ad pics. Room was a mess also.

    Think Jacey is at that hotel also. Would rather see her, she isn't covered in demon marks like Emma is.

  13. #27095

    Anyone

    Not sure of a name to search, anyone provide info on this provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/253110108043

  14. #27094

    Emma

    1. Emma.

    The good.

    Just got finished seeing this provider. Decent accommodations, easy comms. Asked about rates and was quoted 160 for hh. Got to room and she matches the pics, albeit several pounds heavier. Started with covered BJ and I'll tell you she was great, even covered. Switched to K9 and she really "enjoyed" it then to mish. Everything was good, asked to finish with BBBJ, upcharge of 40 but my god was it worth it. She's a step below Rene for my senior members but she was damn good. Finished cim and a little banter at the end.

    The bad.

    Clear signs of demons once clothes came of. Typical chatterbox but sweet.

    I would see her again but just for the BBBJ, not mind altering, again Rene, but damn close.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/180928743

  15. #27093

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Agree, Dallas is not worth seeing.
    Sorry for replying to an old post but I was wondering if you were referring to same Dallas that another member recently recommended here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape