Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1178

    Cooky Jar

    What a sexy BSW! The before and after shave were like night and day. I've never been a big fan of BSW because I have never found a shaved one. But to see it all smooth was such a turn on. Thank you for the pics. For me, these "real world" shots are much more of a turn on than the pretty porn pics.

  2. #1177

    Love aka Jahazara

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    And last but certainly not least. Love has a very, very fine behind. Or should I say, “It’s enough for my taste.”

    CookyJar
    Spinner

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote:03-16-08
    Originally Posted by CookyJar
    "I gathered that most of you did not like Jahzara. Mayby you'll like Leslie. Me, I'll take Jahzara over Leslie everytime."

    CookyJar

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Compared to the earlier pic's, Love is slightly thicker.........And as before:
    I'll take Jahzara any day of the week. She has that exotic look about her. On the plus side, she's built for performance! Keep on pushin CJ!

  3. #1176
    And last but certainly not least. Love has a very, very fine behind. Or should I say, “It’s enough for my taste.”

    CookyJar

    ______________________________________________________________

    Love is a Dime Piece Cooky...

  4. #1175

    **** warning

    Spent some time on the K recently and it was hopping. Many girls I hadn't seen before. It was a relief as I had been checking out the Baltimore scene and it seemed so dead compared to the K. A word of warning, however, there was a small, red-headed girl on the south side of the stroll that looked like she must have been 12 years old or, in any case, no older than 15. She gave me the look at one point but as I'm not a child molester I kept on going! Look out.

  5. #1174

    Very nice!!

    Cookie,

    Very nice body on that girl and a good report overall. I read the previous report on her but i could not find a general location where you picked her up. A little help please?

  6. #1173

    Clearly, Its a matter of taste

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    ...Clearly, my taste is very, very different...

    I think this illustrates the difference between what you do and what I do. I do this. You do that. In the end we both end up smiling.

    It's that Apples and Oranges thing, again.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love 59.jpg‎   Love 60.jpg‎  

  7. #1172

    Love’s Ass and other attributes.

    And last but certainly not least. Love has a very, very fine behind. Or should I say, “It’s enough for my taste.”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love 38.jpg‎   Love 010.jpg‎   Love 85.jpg‎   Love 16.jpg‎   Love 30.jpg‎  

    Love 32.jpg‎   Love 48.jpg‎   Love 49.jpg‎   Love 009.jpg‎  

  8. #1171

    Love’s Talented Tongue and Clit

    I asked Love to spread her legs and show me her clitoris. She said, “What?” I thought she had not heard me, so I repeated, “Show me your clitoris.” She looked at me with a puzzled expression and said, “What?” I said, “pull out you clitoris, the man in the boat.” She said, “Oh,” and proceeded to play with her clit. What are they teaching these people in school?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love 006.jpg‎   Love 002.jpg‎   Love 24.jpg‎   Love 25.jpg‎   Love 70.jpg‎  

    Love 71.jpg‎   Love 012.jpg‎   Love 013.jpg‎   Love 55.jpg‎   Love 56.jpg‎  


  9. #1170

    Ms Love aka Jahzara

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Nice looks are just a plus. The really important thing is the attitude. That’s what I am constantly telling myself while I am out on the hunt. Sure, I like it when a girl has a pretty face, long hair, nice size firm boobs, a firm ass and etc, etc and etc. Oh yes; cleanliness is a big major issue, - the most important if you ask me.

    …Jahzara is kinda cute, in an exotic kind of way and her body, nice booty and attitude more then makes up for the lack of hair. And for those of you who care, she did say she would be willing to shave her pussy if I had wanted her too. CookyJar
    What do we mean when we say that a woman has a nice attitude? What do we mean when we say a Streetwalker was accommodating? Now, I have to admit, I can get a little kinky when I want too. If I suggest to a girl that I’d like to climb on top of her face and fuck her in the mouth and she says, “Okay,” without hesitation – that’s a good attitude. If the Streetwalker lets me stick my dick deep down her throat as I climb on top of her face, gagging as I fuck her mouth – and she allows me to do it without asking – that’s accommodating. When I hiked Loves ass up in the air, and I lined my dick with her butt, she had no idea which hole I was heading for. When I smacked her on the ass, and told her to back it the fuck-up and rubbed the head of my dick on her asshole, she didn’t hesitate; she just pushed back and gasped gritted her teeth and got ready. Had I the inclination, I could have ripped her a new asshole, but that’s not me. I lowered the head of my dick and slipped my dick into her wet pussy. As I slid inside of her, I heard her let out a big breath of air. I laughed; she had been holding her breath, waiting for me to plug her in the ass. Man, was I tempted. Love/aka/Jahzara, a very accommodation streetwalker, she was more then willing to let me have my way with her.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love 001.jpg‎   Love 39.jpg‎   Love 43.jpg‎   Love 41.jpg‎   Love 47.jpg‎  

    Love 69.jpg‎   Love 62.jpg‎   Love 66.jpg‎   Love 82.jpg‎   Love 83.jpg‎  


  10. #1169

    Jahzara aka Ms Love

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    …She reminded me of the young girls I had fucked back in the day. Jahzara took me back to my ghetto roots. There are a lot of memories that I would like to forget, but the girls of my pass remain warm in my heart. The poet said that we can never go home again. Jahzara was able to take me back to the old neighborhood for a short visit. At age 22, she still has the body of a teenager. Soft spoken, a little shy, but sexually knowledgeable, Jahzara offered her firm, lanky body up to me like we were teenagers sneaking a shot before my parent came home. Her BBBJ was a little timid and she needed a lot of directions. Doggie style fucking was okay and I could tell by the way she humped back that she had been hit in this position before. But, straight mish, with her legs high or wrapped around me was the best. The way she humped and pushed told me that this was the position that she was most comfortable with. As I stuck it to her, looking her in the eyes, she opened her legs wide. As it got good, she wrapped her long legs around me and used the leverage to pull herself up hard against me. Her pussy was tight and wet. With fantasies and flashbacks of conquests from my pass filling my head, I came.

    I am truly an equal opportunity ho monger. Race, religious belief or cultural background means nothing to me.

    …It was nice picking up a decent piece of dark meat for a change. BSWers with nice boobs and bodies are rare. I have done Jahzara twice and would do her again. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    It’s been awhile since our last meeting. With her new wig, Jahzara/Love fooled the shit out of me. I didn’t recognize her. But once she undressed, it all came back to me. She is still a fine piece of ass. She still provides great service. She is very accommodating. She stayed with me for three hours. We played funny little sex games. We sat together and talked and watched TV naked. We ate. We drank. And we fucked. And we fucked And, we fucked some more. In between, we took a few pictures. She is the most accommodating black streetwalker I’ve been with for years.

    Jahzara, during my first meeting with her, had a very exotic look. (Click this link to see my original report on Jahzara aka Love.) This go around, she changed her look and her name. Without her wig, she had a exotic look that went along with her exotic name. With a new wig, she took on a new name. She now wants to be called Love. Love is a name that fits her attitude. I’d love to give her a name that I believe suits her better, I’d call her Ms Good Pussy.

    Note: Pictures Love 003 and pictures Love 12 thru 22 were taken prior to our showering together. Pictures 23 thru 33 were taken after our shower and after I had help Love shave. I think I did a pretty good job, (nipping her only once).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love 003.jpg‎   Love 11.jpg‎   Love 12.jpg‎   Love 13.jpg‎   Love 18.jpg‎  

    Love 22.jpg‎   Love 23.jpg‎   Love 28.jpg‎   Love 29.jpg‎   Love 33.jpg‎  


  11. #1168

    Guess I'm a lowly monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 62
    For one to establish an elitist title per pay-for-play makes no sense.
    Yeah I don't get the distinction between monger and hobbyist nor do I care for the tone of elitism that seems implied in the original post. I enjoy Gareth's solid pickup reports but this commentary strikes me as silly and overheated. "...most shocking pictures of any kind I've ever seen anywhere." Really? You must be living a sheltered life without access to media.

    There's no status involved in what we do. Anyone suggesting that they are superior to somebody else because "my drug addicted streetwalkers are better than your drug addicted streetwalkers" is on shaky ground.

  12. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    … my taste is very, very different from whatever you call this - is there a word for it? I think this illustrates the difference between mongering and hobbying (which is what I do).
    Okay! I’ll bite. I’ll take the bait. What’s the differences?

    What is mongering? What is hobbying? Which are you, a monger or a hobbyist? Which is the better one, hobbying or mongering? Can a Monger be a Hobbyist? Can a Hobbyist be a Monger? Could one be a Monger on one occasion and a Hobbyist on the next? Is it possible to do both at the same time? What about licenses, permits and fees? Do you have to belong to an official Hobbyist organization or the United Federation of Mongers.? Can you still monger if your dues are not up to date? And, what about hunters? I’ve read where some guys refer to themselves as hunters. I have also heard of guys calling themselves; Ho chasers. Where in the pecking order do Ho chasers, and Hunters fall? And, of course, the girls call us johns, regulars or assholes. Which are you, a john or a regular? Does it matter? Does anyone really care?

    It seems like your saying that what you do is somehow better than what I do. Are you trying to tell me that because your taste is so very, very different from mine, it makes you a better something or other? Just because you say it’s so doesn’t make it so. Illustrate it for me. Show me what makes you and your taste so much better than me and my taste.

    It is not a matter of taste. It has nothing to do with whether one is a monger, hobbyist or asshole. It’s about truth. The truth is, if you have ever actually perused women on a regular bases and been half way successful at it, you will have at some point been with a woman who looked good in the dark and not so good in the light. Whether you search for girls in bars or night clubs, work or school, or on you local streets, sooner or later everyone picks up a dud. That’s the truth. Of cause, if you are not actually hitting the streets regularly, you might not know that.

    I don’t mind guys not liking the girls I picture. I do mind people qualifying my taste. It’s all subjective; anyway.

    Happy mongering or hobbying (whatever).

    CookyJar

  13. #1166

    Gareth - your comment per CookyJar..

    Gareth,

    Subjectively, "Mongering" and "Hobbying" are one in the same; we enjoy paying for sex. For one to establish an elitist title per pay-for-play makes no sense.

    We all enjoy the "mission" of cruising the stroll, searching for that fresh provider or one we have become a "regular".

    The planning, mapping, researching and anticipation of a road trip to check out another city's stroll, ETC.

    I believe the above is the core paradigm of all who seek out providers. Any ancillary variants are simply personal choice.

    The fact that one monger/hobbyist likes a BJ and another monger/hobbyist does not is a moot issue.

    But for one M/H to publically denounce another M/H for NOT liking BJ's is just malicious and not in sync with why we all share in the USA sex guide forum.

    We all share reconnaissance, provider reviews, etc. with each other, but I also view this entire forum as a source of camaraderie.

    Sans, smearing CookyJar's preferences per providers is just pointless.

    No offense Gareth; this is not personal.

    Old School




    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Those are among the most shocking pictures of any kind I've ever seen anywhere. Blown away. Clearly, my taste is very, very different from whatever you call this - is there a word for it? I think this illustrates the difference between mongering and hobbying (which is what I do).

  14. #1165
    Those are among the most shocking pictures of any kind I've ever seen anywhere. Blown away. Clearly, my taste is very, very different from whatever you call this - is there a word for it? I think this illustrates the difference between mongering and hobbying (which is what I do).

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The big reason I hesitated to post these pictures and this review was that I did not want Mary’s business hurt. She is out there and she does had clients. I don’t want anything I do to hurt that. If you have been with Mary, you know what I’m talking about. She is a good provider. Also, I don’t want some asshole approaching her and bad mouthing her or her pictures. Like I said in my original review, the lady gives one hell of a great blow job.

    Here is another thing to think about. Usually when we see a youth pretty girl out there working the streets and she has a nice attitude and personality, we think; what a waste. When we see such a girl we wish we could help save her. In this case, Mary is an MILF who has no business being out there. Mary should be off the streets and sitting behind a desk somewhere.

    CookyJar

  15. #1164

    Bella

    Has anyone ever been with Bella? She was out today and looked really great....very clean and decent personality. I dont think Ive seen any posts about her and she is a great catch. The usual prices....with much better service (s).

    She also posts on CL..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape