Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #743
    Hey guys. PLease don't take me the wrong way. I'm in no way criticising or intending to put him down. Its more "wonder" for me as to how he can get excited about some of them. I didn't say ALL of them. Just some! I know there are some cuties in there too.

    I'll take a look. And I still admire all of his write ups and at least doing all this work for everyone to see. SUPER interesting I'll say!

    So if I offended anyone, I do apologize. That was not my intent at all.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    Well said, X Facta. I much prefer Jahzara myself over Leslie. Exotic, as you say, and definitely a body made for banging.

    To LuvTheAsians, I see you only joined this site last month. Before you criticize you might want to sort the photos in the Photo Gallery by username and take a look back at CookyJar's full portfolio. If you can't find at least a dozen or so women he's shot that you'd want to do, you probably should stick w/ the AMPs. Although I've got a certain type of woman I prefer over others, like Cooky I'm open to women of different types, ages, and races. Keep 'em coming CJ - all kinds.

  2. #742

    Great thread

    I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and the pics are great. Keep up the good work.

    Wish there were a similar thread for nnj.

    Somenoe really ought to buy this guy a video camera; would make a great website to enjoy his antics.

    Thanks again,

    Coney

  3. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
    I'll take Jahzara any day of the week. She has that exotic look about her. On the plus side, she's built for performance! Keep on pushin CJ!
    Well said, X Facta. I much prefer Jahzara myself over Leslie. Exotic, as you say, and definitely a body made for banging.

    To LuvTheAsians, I see you only joined this site last month. Before you criticize you might want to sort the photos in the Photo Gallery by username and take a look back at CookyJar's full portfolio. If you can't find at least a dozen or so women he's shot that you'd want to do, you probably should stick w/ the AMPs. Although I've got a certain type of woman I prefer over others, like Cooky I'm open to women of different types, ages, and races. Keep 'em coming CJ - all kinds.

  4. #740

    Sorry, no pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    I have mixed feelings about the Spitzer thing. We've talked on this site about how much we have to lose doing this. But man, Spitzer has taken risk-taking to a whole new level. Suddenly the chances I take on Broadway and K don't seem anywhere near as big. Talk about rolling the dice.

    Same thing w/ the money. I thought I've spent a lot of money on hookers, but $4,300 for a date? How much better can the pussy he's getting be? Looking at the pictures of "Kristen" today, she's okay but in all honesty, facially at least I've had several at least as good off the streets in AC and other places. And the one they featured on the Today Show, Natalie - $2000 an hour, "NYC's #1 Escort? Are you kidding me? I'm not sure I'd give her a second glance if she were standing on the corner of Walnut and Broadway. ....Well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration :-), but still....

    And it's hard not to laugh about these news stories about Spitzer and "the richest man in the UK" spending that kind of money and still having to cover up. Man, if I'm spending that much coin I am seriously going to expect to get up close and personal with that pussy, not through any latex.

    Anyway I'm glad to welcome Mr. Spitzer as a fellow monger and make no mistake that is what he is. He's not new to it. I'm sure he's driven by many of the same things that drive us to pursue the hobby. Maybe he's already a USASexGuide poster. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

    If we learn anything from the governor Spitzer fiasco it should be that we mongers come in all type of shapes and sizes, financial situations, and hunt for numerous reasons. And, no matter what the reason we hunt, and regardless of our personal situation, we all need to be careful. I am not going to waste time kicking the governor, whether he deserved it or not, I am certain that he has plenty of people kicking him, especially now that he is down. Besides, I am sure he is kicking his own self, plenty.

    It does not matter how much we have to lose. Five thousand bucks may be a drop in the bucket for some and to others $20 bucks is a lot. It does not matter which side of the equation you reside, a lost is a lost. My advice has always been, if you cannot afford to lose, do not play.

    Today, I was gotten, but good. A black SW who goes by the name of Ginger shammed me. She got me good. I was driving down Wayne Avenue, in Germantown when I saw this pretty, dark shinned black girl walking on the other side of the street. I gave her the look, not because I thought she was a working girl, but because she was looking so darn good. I was totally surprised when she called out and asked for a ride. As I drove around the block, I was again surprised to see her coming in my direction up Queen Lane, off of Wayne. She got in my car and admitted at once that she did not actually need a ride, but was looking for a date. She told me that she just needed $22 and that she had her own place. We drove around the block and came back to Queen Lane in the same block (the 200 block), and parked outside of her place. Understand this; I am very familiar with this area, the street and the homes on this block. I had no problem going in, and there was no problem that night.

    On that occasion, Ginger showed me a really good time. I am not going to go into details here, because I do not want to glamorize Ginger in any way. The problem that night was, I had used my camera earlier and both batteries were shot. This girl was beautiful, and I wanted her pictures. So I made a date to see her today.

    When I arrived at her place today, everything seemed okay. We talked terms. She wanted to include one of her girl friends, I declined. She wanted to bump up the agreed price, I declined. She want payment up front, I declined. Then she said she needed to get something to drink so she could loosen up. She insisted and I gave in a little, I figured she really wanted to get a hit of crack or something. So I gave her $20 and told her that she’d get the balance once she was naked standing in front of me ready for pictures and fucking. She slipped on her coat and was gone less then 3 minutes. She came in, went into the kitchen and stripped down to nothing. I could see her taking off her clothing and thought I was home free. She came into the living room and started dancing in front of me. This girl has a cute face, nice hair and wig and a hot body. She has no tits, but nice buds and beautiful nipples. Her body is long, smooth, not a blemish or pimple anywhere and very shapely with a great ass and legs. She was looking good and my dick was rock hard. Suddenly, she went to the front door and said something about locking it and that we should hurry before her friend came back. Mind you, she had told me twice that she lived alone and had no boyfriend. She stepped back to the middle of the floor and resumed dancing. Immediately the front door opens and in steps this young dude. He had not used a key, she had unlocked the door. Ginger acted startled, covered herself with her hands and backs out into the bedroom. The dude looks at me, but says nothing. I knew I had been had. I picked up my camera and case. I gave him no reason to have to say or do anything. I said nothing and left. Did I mention that I had given her the balance of the money as she danced naked in front of me?

    I thought about throwing a brick though her window, or returning and demanding my money back. I am sure I could have taken the young dude. I got the feeling that he wasn’t prepared and wasn’t expecting to have to take on someone as big as I. He could have even been ignorant of the sham. She could have just told him to come over and get high with her. Regardless, I was not going to start something that might bring out the police or otherwise bring my being in the neighborhood to any ones attention.

    So I am out of a couple of bucks. I see it as a lesson learned.

    CookyJar

  5. #739

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I gathered that most of you did not like Jahzara. Mayby you'll like Leslie. Me, I'll take Jahzara over Leslie everytime.

    CookyJar
    I'll take Jahzara any day of the week. She has that exotic look about her. On the plus side, she's built for performance! Keep on pushin CJ!

  6. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAsians
    Thanks for the nightmare cookyjar. I'll never be able to sleep tonight now. With that horrible image of her now implanted in my brain.
    We had a saying back in my day, "A Hard Dick Has No Shame." Some times the little head gets the best of me and I do things, wild crazy things.

    Not every girl I pick up is a dream. I am not planning on marriage or setting them up as my regular girl. More often than not, I am just looking for some place to deposit some seed and have a little fun.

    Don't be so hard on the ugly girls. Once in a while you'll come across a not so good looking girl who'll rock your world.

    CookyJar

  7. #737

    Where?

    Cooky,

    Where is the Germantown Stroll?

  8. #736
    Thanks for the nightmare cookyjar. I'll never be able to sleep tonight now. With that horrible image of her now implanted in my brain.

    No offense meant, but I just don't get you at all! I really enjoy your reviews though, they are awesome. But the girls you go for. WTF?

    How can you even get your dick up for that girl, and have the girls you have said are decent looking on this board? Maybe your just a better man than I am?

    Whats your deal? I'm dying to know how you get excited about these girls, when there are real beauts in several AMPs that are sometimes 7, 8 or even a 9 once in a while on a 10 scale.

  9. #735
    I gathered that most of you did not like Jahzara. Mayby you'll like Leslie. Me, I'll take Jahzara over Leslie everytime.

    CookyJar

  10. #734

    Plus side of a Plus size

    I spotted Leslie walking on a known Germantown stroll. Se looked promising. She was wearing tight jeans and a full length leather coat. She gave me the look, as I pulled over. However, as she stood outside my passenger window, I nodded and indicated that I was just stopping to us my cell phone. As she walked away, I pulled off.

    About a week later, on a cold rainy day, I again spotted Leslie walking the same area. There was a slight difference this time. I had driven the “K” earlier, and I had just left Old York Road, with no luck on every pass. So I pulled over and took a chance.

    On the plus side. Leslie offers everything except anal. She does have her own place, however; it’s on the 4th floor and there is no elevator. Her place is clean and she does try to make you feel at home. Her boobs are natural, firm and fully packed. Her boobs and her ass (if you are into butts) are her best physical feature.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Nice looks are just a plus. The really important thing is the attitude. ...I like it when a girl has a pretty face, long hair, nice size firm boobs, a firm ass and etc, etc and etc. Oh yes; cleanliness is a big major issue, - the most important if you ask me.
    CookyJar

    The negative side. She got a hair in her throat while performing a so-so BBBJ and was not able to complete the job. She offered FS and I finish off doggie.



    Leslie has lots of experience and has been around the block a few times. I am not sure whether this is a good thing or not. Leslie is a nice girl (lady) with a nice attitude, but she is not my cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I will take nice boobs and firm body over a pretty face and flabby body any day. CookyJar
    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leslie 01.jpg‎   Leslie 93.jpg‎   Leslie 92.jpg‎   Leslie 95.jpg‎   Leslie 98.jpg‎  

    Leslie 99.jpg‎   Leslie 94.jpg‎   Leslie 97.jpg‎   Leslie 96.jpg‎   Leslie 02.jpg‎  


  11. #733

    Jahzara - two outta three

    Nice looks are just a plus. The really important thing is the attitude. That’s what I am constantly telling myself while I am out on the hunt. Sure, I like it when a girl has a pretty face, long hair, nice size firm boobs, a firm ass and etc, etc and etc. Oh yes; cleanliness is a big major issue, - the most important if you ask me.

    So her hair style is not one of my favorites and yes she is no Ms Berry in the face. She was clean and two out of three ain’t bad. I will take nice boobs and firm body over a pretty face and flabby body any day. Sure I’d like to get the whole package, but until I find a black street walker with Suzy’s looks, Jahzara will do.

    Actually, Jahzara is kinda cute, in an exotic kind of way and her body, nice booty and attitude more then makes up for the lack of hair. And for those of you who care, she did say she would be willing to shave her pussy if I had wanted her too.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jahzara 1.jpg‎   Jahzara 45.jpg‎   Jahzara 64.jpg‎   Jahzara 53.jpg‎   Jahzara 61.jpg‎  

    Jahzara 52.jpg‎   Jahzara 55.jpg‎  

  12. #732

    Jahzara - Grits & Eggs

    I was at a business convention, up state, a few years ago. During breakfast, I pointed out to my associates an odd oversight that I had noted. My breakfast companions were a group of, mostly black, middle class business men and woman. I pointed out to them, that not one of them had ordered Grits for breakfast. There were plates of Belgium waffles, French toast, omelets and eggs of all types, but not one plate of good ole grits. Most of these people had been raised on buttered grits, eggs, white toast and pork bacon, for breakfast. We had all been raised in neighborhoods were every corner store carried grits. The only question had been, quick or regular. Now we all live in locations where there are no mom and pop corner stores and the local WAWA does not sell grits. I further informed my breakfast companions that I had requested that traditional breakfast, and had been informed that grits were not on the breakfast menu. The server had offered me oatmeal in place of the grits, even though oatmeal was not actually part of today’s breakfast. I had to settle for hash browns (no homefries) with my sunny side up eggs.

    Jahzara did the same kind of thing for me. She reminded me of the young girls I had fucked back in the day. Jahzara took me back to my ghetto roots. There are a lot of memories that I would like to forget, but the girls of my pass remain warm in my heart. The poet said that we can never go home again. Jahzara was able to take me back to the old neighborhood for a short visit. At age 22, she still has the body of a teenager. Soft spoken, a little shy, but sexually knowledgeable, Jahzara offered her firm, lanky body up to me like we were teenagers sneaking a shot before my parent came home. Her BBBJ was a little timid and she needed a lot of directions. Doggie style fucking was okay and I could tell by the way she humped back that she had been hit in this position before. But, straight mish, with her legs high or wrapped around me was the best. The way she humped and pushed told me that this was the position that she was most comfortable with. As I stuck it to her, looking her in the eyes, she opened her legs wide. As it got good, she wrapped her long legs around me and used the leverage to pull herself up hard against me. Her pussy was tight and wet. With fantasies and flashbacks of conquests from my pass filling my head, I came.

    I am truly an equal opportunity ho monger. Race, religious belief or cultural background mean nothing to me. But, whether it is Grits or booty, you should never forget the past or the things that make up, “back when.” It was nice picking up a decent piece of dark meat for a change. BSWers with nice boobs and bodies are rare (and two out of three ain’t bad). I have done Jahzara twice and would do her again. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jahzara 47.jpg‎   Jahzara 48.jpg‎   Jahzara 50.jpg‎   Jahzara 56.jpg‎   Jahzara 49.jpg‎  

    Jahzara 58.jpg‎   Jahzara 60.jpg‎   Jahzara 51.jpg‎   Jahzara 62.jpg‎   Jahzara 63.jpg‎  


  13. #731

    Prepaid phones

    I have a GO phone through Cingular and I haven't had any problems yet. It's a slim Motorola with a color screen. I can hide it anywhere. There's no camera either so I can take it into strip clubs and not worry about losing the # she just wrote on a piece of paper. Remember to pay in cash and give a fake name/address when you first set it up so there is nothing to tie you to it. Have fun and be safe.

  14. #730

    Useless Threads

    ten posts that are NOT by CJ and do NOT contain photos.

  15. #729

    Sprint / Nextel

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyYouKnow
    Well, if you provide the phone, then there's a certain amount of "I want to be able to get a hold of you again, darlin" implied. That could be considered a perk -or- a liability. The only real perks I would expect would be the obvious ones. She may also expect you to call upon her again. I would view additional minutes as a tip of sorts.

    As for which pre-paid phone to go for, I haven't a clue. I haven't seen a plan I really like, but I've seen plans I truly hate Hello, Verizon, can you f'ing hear me now? Trac-phone seems to be one of the more popular providers, but AT&T (aka Cingular) has reasonable options that aren't going bend you over and fuck you. Yeah, Verizon, I'm talking smack about you.

    As a side note, I have a monthly Verizon Wireless plan, and I love it and it does what I need, I haven't had problems with them or the phone. But their pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) plans suck. I can't emphasize that too much.

    I've toyed with the idea of getting a cheapie PAYGO phone to be the *cough* Ho Phone to avoid that problem. Also, if your Suzy has an unpleasant encounter with her Uncle Leo, then he will also have your phone number. At least if it is a PAYGO phone you can toss it into a storm drain, off a bridge into whatever handy river you're passing by, give it to another lady, or perhaps give to some homeless person. But there would be ways to eliminate any ties to you, should that Uncle come snooping around looking for that phone.

    Getting back on topic, Suzy is rather yummmy.
    Getting to them knowing your number. Sprint / Nextel used to have a feature where you could have all calls show up without caller ID. At least on their monthly plan. Simply call them and they can arrange it if it is still available. I think *67 works as well, if you use a comma to follow it. I'm sure other cell providers have something similar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape