Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 7067
-
01-05-25 15:47 #6212Senior Member

Posts: 53New Leaf
Stopped in yesterday nd just my luck one of the cars was leaving. Had to wait 30 min for Michelle so I got to speak with Candy. She's cute & friendly but kinda shy. Maybe the language barrier. Idk. She let me nap while I waited for Michelle which was nice. After she walked in the room I got a massage for 10 min with lots of teasing nd kissing on my neck / back. Told me to flip nd she undressed completely then crawled on top. Slim figure and perfect man made breasts. Gave a great bare BJ with lots of ball sucking / licking. She threw on the cover then we switched positions for 20 minutes while I tried to get my moneys worth & not finish too soon. LOL After that she won and I popped off while she was riding me and putting my face in her rack. Proceeded to clean me off while she flirted and continued the kissing. Said she wanted to marry me because I fuck her good. LOL Definitely knows what men like to hear but now I'm curious to see if Candy matches her vibe. Paid for an hour but she was only in the room 45 min giv or take. Enjoy them while you can fellas. PM for more info.
-
01-04-25 16:37 #6211Senior Member

Posts: 565New Leaf
Need to quit talking about this place! I went by it several times today and there were as many as 5 cars in the parking lot, only once were there no cars there. I was going, but not with that much traffic! I called before going buy and the lady on the phone was very open about what was available! LOL. I didn't even ask!
-
01-03-25 18:15 #6210Regular Member

Posts: 21Michelle New Leaf
About 30-40 why / o, with the body of a 20 why / o nice bolt ons and extremely into the massage, the entire time it seemed like she wanted to jump my bones. Left at give or take 30 min mark to get "something" flip and game on. Gave me a slight nuru and kissed me head to toes pretty much, DATY had her twirling. Got to the mission cover ripped and was gave over for me LOL. Have fun will be there one more month from what she said.
-
01-02-25 23:19 #6209Regular Member

Posts: 16Do you mean after you gave her the 200, she wanted 60 more?
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 16:44 #6208Senior Member

Posts: 66Candy
I saw Candy today. She is one of the best looking that I've seen in the AMP. I thought she was as cute as Michelle, but a little more on the hard side. Michelle looks more innocent. Massage was more on the rubbing and teasing side. She told me to stand up after about 15 minutes and then laid down and kept saying fuck me. I ate her pussy for a while and then did the deed. I will repeat but would see Michelle next time.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 13:47 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 35Candy
Her name is Candy I think, and from a distance she looks really cute. I just had a horrible experience with Michelle. Wanted 200, then 60, kept leaving the room. I asked for an hour and got 30 minutes. She stared at her watch the entire time. When I finally got to the edge she stopped. Complete waste of time and money. I'll post more in depth from the PC later. So disappointing!
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:36 #6206Senior Member

Posts: 35New Leaf
I went by last night and they were closed. Went back just now and a very cute girl told me to come back in an hour. You best believe I'll be going back in 59 minutes and I'll post after!
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 22:06 #6205Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf
Michelle has gotten universally good reviews, but has anyone seen the other girl working there?
-
01-01-25 09:45 #6204Regular Member

Posts: 3Yup, that's the one.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 22:32 #6203Senior Member

Posts: 380It is Near the old Kmart
I am thinking so if that is what went in where the Kmart used to be. It is in the strip part on the left side if you come into the parking lot from the light. It is close the the far end from 123 on that side. If you search it comes up as Osaka Spa under some of the listings and the one with the picture on google..where the picture shows Army Recruiting.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
12-31-24 10:14 #6202Senior Member

Posts: 52Easley?
Is this near Ollies in Easley?
Originally Posted by IronHeart
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 12:16 #6201Senior Member

Posts: 77New Leaf
Stopped by New Leaf today for a 60 minute session with Michelle. Everything that has been said about her is a lie. She's old, ugly, teeth falling out and smells terrible.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
I highly recommend everyone stay as far away from her as possible.
Would I lie because I want her all to myself? I'm offended you even suggested that.
On a side note, I'm going to spend so much money on her.
Seriously though she is a 10 in normal life, not just a "hobby" 10. Her body is ridiculously amazing. She's fun, playful, beautiful and loves what she does.
Pay is exactly like Natural Health. Paid $200 and I was there for about 70 minutes. Didn't do a shower so not sure if ones available or not. Didn't care, once I saw her I was ready to skip the massage! But she likes to be playful and teasing!
Sorry this post is all over the place, but honestly my head is still spinning!
But like I said, stay away. I cannot imagine anyone else will like her!
-
12-30-24 11:44 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 111New Leaf
Fellas, it shows up on google maps every time. Listed as New Leaf Welness Spa.
-
12-30-24 10:29 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 175Google
Is that one O? Or 2 ? Thanks.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 09:40 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 121New Leaf
The address is 18 Woods Lake Road in Greenville. As an FYI, you can find it on google. Google is the best search engine for finding business listings.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





