Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 472 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonso  [View Original Post]
    Don Gato AKA DACA BOY has been around one year. I been around on this board and helping on the Messaging side since before he was born. I find most of his posts has himself seeing himself as above others and mostly critical as if he knows it all. Mostly speaking sus pendejadas. No seas culero buey! Te das mucho taco pero hablas puras babusadas.

    Blasting is: she sucked your little pene or something. Off Texas Ave. or over on Pelham isnt a big ask carnal. Especially when its been made clear that there may be more than one New Leaf.

    And if it bothered you, just send a message.
    Thanks anyway and happy new year DACA BOY
    Sent you a pm.

  2. #6196

    Local AMPs

    Wondering if anyone knows of a local AMPs that offer any level of domination to the client?

  3. #6195

    Don Gato

    Don Gato AKA DACA BOY has been around one year. I been around on this board and helping on the Messaging side since before he was born. I find most of his posts has himself seeing himself as above others and mostly critical as if he knows it all. Mostly speaking sus pendejadas. No seas culero buey! Te das mucho taco pero hablas puras babusadas.

    Blasting is: she sucked your little pene or something. Off Texas Ave. or over on Pelham isnt a big ask carnal. Especially when its been made clear that there may be more than one New Leaf.

    And if it bothered you, just send a message.
    Thanks anyway and happy new year DACA BOY

  4. #6194

    Not hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonso  [View Original Post]
    The only New Leaf through a search looks like some counseling place. No New Leaf on rubmaps. Anyone got an address.
    Do some leg work. It's not hard to locate. Seems you just want it blasted??

  5. #6193

    New Leaf

    The only New Leaf through a search looks like some counseling place. No New Leaf on rubmaps. Anyone got an address.

  6. #6192

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Texas and was sent over to the other side of town to New Leaf. Michelle answered and said she was busy, come back one hour. I am so glad that I did. First of all, I take all of these reviews with a grain of salt. Some people have a skewed idea of what good service is. Her massage was just right. Not hard, not soft, sensual at times and she teased me the more that my hands roamed. Her body is perfect with man made tits, which she will gladly flaunt into your face. Right before the flip, she undressed and WOW! She put her body all over mine and began to kiss and suck all over me. She nibbled on my ear, grabbed my balls and told me to flip over. I then got treated to the best CBJ I've ever gotten. Something tells me that the cover would be optional if you saw her enough. She almost made me cum and then I asked if I could return the favor. I've never seen someone lay down and open their legs to say "YES PLEASE" so fast. I think she thought I was going to slide inside of her, but instead she let me dine on that perfect pussy of hers. She definitely came as she was creamy as hell by the time I did get to the deed. Trust me, missionary is the way to go here. Her perfect body is a marvel. I fucked her slowly at first until I couldn't handle it anymore and began to pick up the pace and unloaded. I won't go to anyone else as long as she is here. Her co worker looked just as gorgeous as well, but I'm hooked.
    And all this at a set and very reasonable price, too.

  7. #6191

    Be good to Michelle please

    I stopped by Texas and was sent over to the other side of town to New Leaf. Michelle answered and said she was busy, come back one hour. I am so glad that I did. First of all, I take all of these reviews with a grain of salt. Some people have a skewed idea of what good service is. Her massage was just right. Not hard, not soft, sensual at times and she teased me the more that my hands roamed. Her body is perfect with man made tits, which she will gladly flaunt into your face. Right before the flip, she undressed and WOW! She put her body all over mine and began to kiss and suck all over me. She nibbled on my ear, grabbed my balls and told me to flip over. I then got treated to the best CBJ I've ever gotten. Something tells me that the cover would be optional if you saw her enough. She almost made me cum and then I asked if I could return the favor. I've never seen someone lay down and open their legs to say "YES PLEASE" so fast. I think she thought I was going to slide inside of her, but instead she let me dine on that perfect pussy of hers. She definitely came as she was creamy as hell by the time I did get to the deed. Trust me, missionary is the way to go here. Her perfect body is a marvel. I fucked her slowly at first until I couldn't handle it anymore and began to pick up the pace and unloaded. I won't go to anyone else as long as she is here. Her co worker looked just as gorgeous as well, but I'm hooked.

  8. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSptbg  [View Original Post]
    I went to No. 1 a couple of times in the last month. My favorite, Yuki is no longer there. They said she was in Asheville now. However, I still had good experiences with the other girls, including one named Sarah.
    Where did Yuki go in Asheville? I'm the same distance to AVL and GVL, but would go to see her wherever.

  9. #6189

    Number 1

    I went to No. 1 a couple of times in the last month. My favorite, Yuki is no longer there. They said she was in Asheville now. However, I still had good experiences with the other girls, including one named Sarah.

  10. #6188

    HT with Candy

    You've been luckier than me. I wanted to try because I saw many positive reviews but I left no completely empty.

    Let me explain. The massage is hard but I consider it one of the most professional one I got in any AMP here around. First issue: she spent a lot of time talking at the phone with clients and others. Second issue: zero teasing and I personally love teasing during the massage.

    After the massage (tipped 130) she has been very quick and absent, probably my fault but she tried to do it as quick as she could.

    About the body I agree with you and I can also add that she is a very nice person.

    So not sure if give her a second chance to see if it was only because of the wrong day.

    But still looking for my place to go, anyone have been luckier to find good teasing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I went to HT this morning to see Candy for the first time, after reading lots of positive reviews here. She delivered. Reminded me of my very first MP experience way back in the 90's. She opened the door wearing a sexy dress that highlighted her rocking body. 80 for the house and I laid 140 for her tip on the table. She gave me a hard, thorough massage that would have been much more pleasant if the table had a face hole. As it was, it hurt my neck. I grabbed her butt but she scolded me and said "not yet. Grrrrrr. After 40 minutes, she told me to flip and removed her dress. Boys, her tiddies are sublime! She legit has the best body of any provider in the area. And a pretty, mature Korean face. She put a rubber thing on my limp biscuit and sucked it to near hardness. She wanted me on top first, and that sight brought me to full attention. Plus the viagra. For 10 minutes, I slowly fucked her, as I have been craving some intimacy. It was nice. I blasted in the latex prophylactic rubber thing and that was that. A little clean up, a bottle of water and a Korean candy at the door and I was out.

    I'll return to see if I can play with her for the full hour, because I want to do everything to her. Thanks for the tip, perverts!

  11. #6187

    Enso

    Visited Enso for the first time since spring this year.

    Walked in and an older lady with glasses greeted me, immediately followed by middle aged lady, slim, shoulder length dark hair and a lovely smile. Introduced herself as Mary, asked if I wanted an hour (yes) said 70 and we went back to a room.

    Mary is very pretty, slim but curvy. Extremely nice legs and a plump booty. Small up top but it worked for her. She has good English, giggles a good bit. Wore a thin almost belly shirt and some black leggings.

    The massage was actually really good. Lots of pressure, not too much oil, chatted a little here and there. She liked my butt, slapped it a few times and called it cute. She called ME cute a lot, told me she liked me, said I had the nicest smile. Maybe all BS but it felt nice, I've had a crap month and a half. A good bit of teasing to be had, she didn't mind my hands roaming here and there. Definitely worth the trip for the massage alone.

    Took a hot towel to me before the flip. Definitely a first but I like the little details. Got all the extra oil off and asked for me to flip.

    Did the usual hand gesture (wasn't looking for more than a pop but everything was available). She asked for 100 but I countered with 70 and she was happy. Very involved on the shake, lots of eye contact, let me touch otc anywhere I'd like. Leaned down and put her neck against my mouth and started doing some dirty talk in my ear. A good time for sure. This is at the 30 minute mark.

    Cleaned up, then proceed to take care of every other spot on me, from a fave and scalp massage all the way to my feet. Climbed up on my lap facing me and massaged my chest AND my tummy (again, the little things) one more time with the hot towels.

    Kept kissing me on the cheek, calling my cute, commenting on my tattoos, how nice my smile was, how good I smelled, my shampoo, etc. Made a dude feel nice, don't care if it was legit. She made it seem sincere LOL.

    Ran a tiny bit over on time but wasn't ever rushed. Told me she would be around for a long time and to come back, please ask for her.

    Which, I got to say, I think I will.

  12. #6186

    Level of service

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    In my report number 6180 I mentioned that she arrived from Bangkok recently and that the place is owned by the same owner as Natural Health. That should be enough information for you to infer an answer to your question.
    You guys keep asking about level of service go find out for yourself, that's what we had to do. We all have wallets.

  13. #6185

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsmon123  [View Original Post]
    What level of service are they providing?
    In my report number 6180 I mentioned that she arrived from Bangkok recently and that the place is owned by the same owner as Natural Health. That should be enough information for you to infer an answer to your question.

  14. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Michelle at New Leaf. Wow, what a body and what a performance! Catch her before she's gone!
    What level of service are they providing?

  15. #6183

    New Leaf

    +1 for Michelle at New Leaf. Wow, what a body and what a performance! Catch her before she's gone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape