Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 10229
-
01-02-25 11:58 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 92I quite enjoyed reading that.
Originally Posted by SunBatherBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 08:37 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah, Nobody would want to be caught off guard like this guy was.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
Post #7231.
Originally Posted by Sacramento
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 21:39 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 106Appreciate the review! But I'm not in the mood to deal with someone that complains while giving head. Rather she just choke, gag, or grunt!
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 21:05 #9026Senior Member

Posts: 128Tiffany Rose
Yes! I've had a few dates (maybe 5-7) with her over the last couple of months. I've only seen her for SS or HH and she's never really rushed me and she's been very accommodating as well. Sometimes I can take a while to get going but she doesn't get frustrated with me. She feels great and can take a pounding. She does have a very nice ass and perky tits. She has a sexy body that is littered with random markings. She likes to smoke weed so maybe if you bring some like I do and smoke with her it helps settle her into it. It's worth noting I have been able to negotiate with her and have had her come down on her price just a little on a couple occasions.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
Negatives:
Seems to hate giving head. Always claiming "hair gets in her mouth".
Can be a ***** over text.
Can be flaky.
I still plan on seeing her again and would personally recommend. I know she has some poor reviews as well but I haven't had a negative experience with her yet.
-
01-01-25 16:17 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 106Tiffany Rose- anyone have a recent review?
Been thinking about seeing her over the years but the bad reviews have kept me away. Thank you fellow mongers! Reaching out to see if anyone has had a recent experience with her and willing to share. Saw a picture with her on her knees, with a "candy cane" in her mouth, love the view. Appreciate any info, and remember stay safe out there!
-
01-01-25 13:03 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 214Not a "she". He is a man, was born a male and will always be a male. Surgery, cosmetics and clothes can't change that reality. Thanks for informing us about an imposter.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 08:34 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 56What provider?
Your link no longer works, do you recall the name of the provider?
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 17:10 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 102Nevaeh. Mt Laurel NJ
Nevaeh in NOT what you think.
IF you can reach her shell takes hours to see you. Have you waiting in the parking lot all fucking day but once inside, she cool! Hard fake tits. Tiny body. Great fit. Shaved pussy. However Navaeh was once a GUY. I just think it should be upfront honest about it. The voice. The body / arms / stomach / flatass / trips to the bathroom to push lube inside her. Positive was a man. Now shemale with the surgery. I'm not saying don't see her. Respect. She was fire and a real good time!! Just know what you got.
-
12-28-24 11:50 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 117Still around
She advertises all the time.
Originally Posted by ThickAF
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/019616759313
-
12-27-24 17:18 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 25Raelynn?
Has anyone seen Raelynn recently? I used to be a regular a year ago but haven't seen her for a while and haven't seen her ads either.
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100...h/Store/Videos
-
12-19-24 10:55 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 38Horny and waiting
Was near rt73 reach out to her. She replied right away. Gave me an address told me to text when I was 5 min away. I texted I was 5 min out and she redirected me to aother hotel close by. Got there got the room and went in knocked on the door, walked in and she looked about 20 yrs older than her pictures. Said sorry but no thanks and walk out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...2/163117500156
-
12-16-24 23:51 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 655Back then at the express she had a room upstairs next to Gia, and yeah she didn't look so good. Then there was a point maybe 2-3 years ago, when she had just gotten out of jail and was as clean as she's ever been that you could get a decent date with her. I haven't seen her for a long time.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Since then I gather that she is a hot mess, terrible communication and hygiene. I have seen her sitting on the curb at the super 8 in Brooklawn and it was not a pretty sight, but somehow, she still had the three legged wonder Nubbs with her.
-
12-16-24 20:48 #9017Senior Member

Posts: 214She quoted me 275/ hr a week ago. I almost went but then something else came up and I never go over 240 ish. Then I remembered some of the poor reviews and did a search. I am not feeling AMPs and I just see red flags these days when looking at ads. I almost texted sammi for a quote. She was once on a short list with the petite spinner phoenix that I could never make a connection to time right then she started hanging with snow and I crossed her off my list. I miss the the hell out of MIA Dawn these days.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 17:01 #9016Asshole

Posts: 399Just use the search function. Plenty of reviews:
Originally Posted by Rizob01
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
I used to see her years ago at a motel next to a cheap steak place. Before covid. Back then, she looked worse than those pics. But I never had a bad time with her. I think she only had one cat at that time.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 15:42 #9015Senior Member

Posts: 30Natalia
I know this girl has been around a while. Probably pretty beat up by now, but I never see any reviews about her. Anybody got any stories? If she really looks like the pictures she should be a top provider.











Reply With Quote





