Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 40011
-
01-05-25 15:39 #35721Senior Member

Posts: 667Wtf
Parking Lincoln Towed my car. 185, pulled up to the door Vivian was giving me the ok parking sign for my car. Came out it was gorn. Elaine and Vivain paid the bill.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
And took me to get it.
Dmichaels69 we remember Vivian, at Macau, and lisa at moon all from Sennia's miss that place. Big Tom me Doc. Lisa made coca cola chicken on Friday.
-
01-05-25 14:20 #35720Regular Member

Posts: 4Jw
Have stopped by JW on Chicago a couple times in the last month or so after seeing that they've extended their hours to 1 am. They have definitely updated their lineup, both girls have been much hotter than in the past and L1-3 are on the table. First girl I saw was definitely 20's, great body and man-mades. Next one I saw was definitely late 30's / early 40's but great body and nice naturals. Both times service was enthusiastic and massage was better than most places. Great BBBJ both times then covered L3. Would repeat and recommend.
-
01-05-25 12:48 #35719Banned Member

Posts: 361Well after all the "Video Taping Neighbors" Star Hot Is still open and yet Perfect Archer has been busted but I wouldn't be surprised sometime this month Star Hot get's raided. I read the article about the raid over at Perfect Archer and they had "Intel" on possible prostitution going on. Also what's the latest word on Purple Rainbow? If you want less traffic at you're favorite go to Spa well I just go very early In the day.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 12:37 #35718Banned Member

Posts: 361Yeah Orange draws the most traffic and rumors sparked just 1 year ago In January of 2024 that CPD was watching mongers go In and out at the Burger King down the street. But I agree I don't see the hype them Apartments that used to be over on 35th had some very hot and young Asian talent. Orange prices are supposed to be cheap but some of the sassy rude Latina's tend to refuse the VIP menu like rush the shower room time and refuse to do BJ's rather It's CBJ or BBBJ. But you know how long It takes for Orange Spa to accept A follow request on the Gram?
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 12:30 #35717Banned Member

Posts: 361Yeah outside of Orange, Perfect Archer (Even though It's now gone) and the Ashland Spa all the other Chinatown Spa's has very old MT like Jing Ding, YuanYuan Spa and 7 Date Massage. Notice CPD never even does raids at those places because they aren't drawing much traffic like Tokyo and Perfect Archer was.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 12:26 #35716Senior Member

Posts: 413Orange
Haven't been to this place in awhile, last two times were completely underwhelming experiences despite all the rave reviews I've read here. I do find it a little strange how the one storefront parlor (not apartment) that openly advertises everywhere online as a brothel is longest one still in its location. I do understand that it's not the original location as BHC was it's earlier iteration but I think they moved do to the stabbing event and not because they got shut down. I claim no first hand knowledge on that though.
Originally Posted by DontWifeHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 10:43 #35715Banned Member

Posts: 4190+ 1
This place has been spoken about a lot here so nothing hidden about it or Vivian.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 09:47 #35714Regular Member

Posts: 8Is New Life on Diversey legit? I went there maybe 10 years ago (and it was totally legit. Girl had a uniform- polo shirt with spa name / logo- and it was clear she knew why I was there and clear that she was not about it. If its changed, that would be great because it is so close.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 08:06 #35713Senior Member

Posts: 269Clarification
Is this H Wellness? Haven't been there for a while. Always good for solid massage but I never got anything more than L1. If they have a new girl I may swing back through.
Originally Posted by BJ1469
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 07:14 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 341New Life or Enjoy Life
Can there be a Claire at both?
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
The Claire at Enjoy Life on Belmont I know well.
Is there also one at New Life on Diversey, or did you mean Enjoy Life?
-
01-04-25 22:55 #35711Regular Member

Posts: 1Vivian
Saw Vivian at H Spa. Tiny little gorgeous spinner with a sweet sexy attitude and awesome L1 Finish.
-
01-04-25 19:58 #35710Senior Member

Posts: 305New Life
Claire is a solid option and more is avail, but I don't remember damage for more. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by MikeJones1089
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 19:38 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 58I think she's at New Hope last I heard.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 18:54 #35708Senior Member

Posts: 112That's funny
I recently went down the whole parlor king rabbit hole. He really did a number on that place with those vids. Apparently, most of those girls just slowed down or quit altogether according to the guys on that AMP site.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 17:04 #35707Senior Member

Posts: 626Lucy of East Rhythm
Does anyone know where Lucy of East Rhythm went to these days? Before that she worked at New Hope and then at East Rhythm but then she disappeared. Is she still working or she is retired?












Reply With Quote





