The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 18813
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17268

    Info

    Hey guys. Visiting from out of town and looking to enjoy some of Orlando's offerings. Anybody have any info on this one? Thanks bros!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...r/659279570426

  2. #17267

    Angie

    Not from Orlando but will be down in a couple weeks, any info on Angie? I see she's posting all over and haven't seen any recent reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3561374

  3. #17266

    Cristar

    Does anyone know this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181207292

    I'm always worried about people that are outcalls only.

  4. #17265

    Bella. The sex goddess

    Has anyone seen this one yet? I see she consistently posts but no reviews from any mongers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181101930

  5. #17264

  6. #17263

    German Blonde Chanel

    I think that I was supposed to see this one a long time ago, about 4 or 5 years now. I aborted the mission at that time because they were too much heat in her hotel when I arrived. I am thinking to try again. Did someone meet Chanel recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chanel_ger1.jpg‎   chanel_ger2.jpg‎  

  7. #17262

    Has anyone seen this girl or can verify she is legit

    Has anyone seen her? She told me on Instagram I have to buy her content before seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181019933

  8. #17261
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard640  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up in Apopka. She looks familiar. Anyone know if she went by a different name or number? The number posted only finds her 2 ads on skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...u/331151430595
    That's Kaley, not the best but not the worst. Good in a pinch and you can talk her down, the location off 13th is awful though. She's gained weight since those pics were taken too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0540.jpg‎  

  9. #17260

    Anyone seen this one?

    This one popped up in Apopka. She looks familiar. Anyone know if she went by a different name or number? The number posted only finds her 2 ads on skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...u/331151430595

  10. #17259

    Hey has anyone tried this girl La Tati


  11. #17258

    Superhead Kandy. White MILF. Intel

    Any Intel on this one? She's got a full wide open menu but her ad is only on STG and that site has no reviews. Number doesn't pull anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/387409607597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7400.jpeg‎   IMG_7399.jpeg‎   IMG_7398.jpg‎  

  12. #17257
    Anyone recognize pics or phone number (when you click on number) this one from the past? No name either. Or is this the typical after Christmas, I need money ad. Just curious if anyone remembers anything. Fletch3.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...y/521500847270

  13. #17256

    Alex Lynn

    Alex reached out to me this morning. She doesn't have an ad up currently, but she has an incall available today / tonight in the I-drive area. I can't make it there. But if you have her number (unchanged ending in 1928) - give her a call.

    Alex was an advertiser on the sister site when it existed. If you need her number. Send me a DM.

    Happy New Year all!

    MiMan.

  14. #17255

    Juicebox

    You didn't miss much. Her reviews on EB are terrible with a grade of 2/10. You were right to avoid her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I found two reviews here and it's pretty much avoid. So my instincts were right. Also when hit her up again she was saying it's whatever ever she wants to do. Avoid this ***** and make her starve here in Orlando.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails juicebox.png‎   juicebox2 (1).png‎   juicebox2 (2).png‎   juicebox2 (3).png‎  

  15. #17254

    Urologist recommendations

    I'm hoping one or more of my fellow mongers would be willing to share a recommendation for an up to date and competent urologist in the Orlando area. PM's would be much appreciated.

    L.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape