Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 18856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17311

    Angie

    Not from Orlando but will be down in a couple weeks, any info on Angie? I see she's posting all over and haven't seen any recent reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3561374

  2. #17310

    Cristar

    Does anyone know this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181207292

    I'm always worried about people that are outcalls only.

  3. #17309

    Bella. The sex goddess

    Has anyone seen this one yet? I see she consistently posts but no reviews from any mongers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181101930

  4. #17308

  5. #17307

    German Blonde Chanel

    I think that I was supposed to see this one a long time ago, about 4 or 5 years now. I aborted the mission at that time because they were too much heat in her hotel when I arrived. I am thinking to try again. Did someone meet Chanel recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chanel_ger1.jpg‎   chanel_ger2.jpg‎  

  6. #17306

    Has anyone seen this girl or can verify she is legit

    Has anyone seen her? She told me on Instagram I have to buy her content before seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181019933

  7. #17305
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard640  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up in Apopka. She looks familiar. Anyone know if she went by a different name or number? The number posted only finds her 2 ads on skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...u/331151430595
    That's Kaley, not the best but not the worst. Good in a pinch and you can talk her down, the location off 13th is awful though. She's gained weight since those pics were taken too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0540.jpg‎  

  8. #17304

    Anyone seen this one?

    This one popped up in Apopka. She looks familiar. Anyone know if she went by a different name or number? The number posted only finds her 2 ads on skip.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...u/331151430595

  9. #17303

    Hey has anyone tried this girl La Tati


  10. #17302

    Superhead Kandy. White MILF. Intel

    Any Intel on this one? She's got a full wide open menu but her ad is only on STG and that site has no reviews. Number doesn't pull anything up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/387409607597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7400.jpeg‎   IMG_7399.jpeg‎   IMG_7398.jpg‎  

  11. #17301
    Anyone recognize pics or phone number (when you click on number) this one from the past? No name either. Or is this the typical after Christmas, I need money ad. Just curious if anyone remembers anything. Fletch3.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...y/521500847270

  12. #17300

    Alex Lynn

    Alex reached out to me this morning. She doesn't have an ad up currently, but she has an incall available today / tonight in the I-drive area. I can't make it there. But if you have her number (unchanged ending in 1928) - give her a call.

    Alex was an advertiser on the sister site when it existed. If you need her number. Send me a DM.

    Happy New Year all!

    MiMan.

  13. #17299

    Juicebox

    You didn't miss much. Her reviews on EB are terrible with a grade of 2/10. You were right to avoid her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I found two reviews here and it's pretty much avoid. So my instincts were right. Also when hit her up again she was saying it's whatever ever she wants to do. Avoid this ***** and make her starve here in Orlando.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails juicebox.png‎   juicebox2 (1).png‎   juicebox2 (2).png‎   juicebox2 (3).png‎  

  14. #17298

    Urologist recommendations

    I'm hoping one or more of my fellow mongers would be willing to share a recommendation for an up to date and competent urologist in the Orlando area. PM's would be much appreciated.

    L.

  15. #17297

    I'm Just Cautious

    Her rates didn't give me caution as much as she doesn't have any reviews or comments on any of her ads. All our ads just start from last week, so she's currently new to this. Take that together with the personal information I found out about her that she is supposedly still married to some thug so it just giving more so set up to Rob Monger's vibe. Now is she had alot of reviews and comments. Then the rates won't raise red flags. Or if she had an only fans or made content on her but she doesn't. I have a mental formula I created to determine if a girl is worth the risk of seeing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I typically get a VERY open menu for a VERY good donation. It's out there if you're not afraid to negotiate. I can assure you, even the GPS ho's WILL eventually take the normal offer.

    On a side note. I've noticed some posts about rates getting too high! LMAO!! SHOCKER!! None of you should be surprised that the rates are getting ridiculous! I mean this has been discussed ad nauseum for a VERY long time! I'm also noticing this stupid vid/pic verification they ask for is also a thing!! Why?? There's no one to blame but the SIMPS that are entertaining this and giving them what they ask! Unfortunately, the SIMPS/beta males, out number the Alpha's in this hobby.

    I will NEVER EVER donate to those delusional chicks asking for 120-300 qv etc, nor will I EVER entertain that stupid vid/pic verification! And if we can ALL start doing this, there is a VERY good possibility it could all go back to the way it was not too long ago!

    Just sayin!

    Stay Fresh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape