Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 527 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7490

    She used to dance at hustler as well, not sure if she's still there.

    But if she is, you can stop by and take a look at the goods before committing more funds.

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForThThril  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she has a Tryst account, now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fairyrune

  2. #7489

    Rune

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever hooked up with Rune? I've been following her on IG for a while and saw her profile on tinder and recently saw she has a profile on SA too.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-6e40e9a4b0ad
    Pretty sure she has a Tryst account, now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fairyrune

  3. #7488

    SB vs SA

    Upside of Seeking benefits is that once messaging a profile is unlocked, it stays unlocked. So if a lady is currently with a SD, but that relationship ends, and she messages you back, you don't have to reup a membership to communicate with her. Can't tell you how many times I've reached out to a lady on seeking, only to have her respond after the monthly membership ends and then you have no way to see what she wrote or respond. As my membership on seeking comes to a close, I'll usually just leave my number and contact info with a message that I don't check the site much and would love to hear from her if she interested, to avoid a situation where I cant communicate with the sugar baby once the membership expires. That said, if you end up unlocking messages with someone who just wants a platonic relationship or used old pictures, youve just wasted $10-$20 bucks per profile. The secret benefits video verification helps with this a little bit, but doesnt help filter out girls who want you to pay just to hang out or talk.

    Secret benefits sucks because they charge you to unlock read receipts; access "secret photos" (which are almost always more if the same pictures), etc. They also charge you to "boost" your message in an inbox, which can be nice since it should push your message to the top of her inbox. That said, I'm relatively sure if you don't boost your message; your note goes to the lower end of the list. This means that it costs anywhere between $10-15 bucks to message just one profile and get the standard features you'll get on seeking, but ensures there are no time limits to communicating.

    I'm also pretty sure both sites use algorithms to boost your profile when your membership ends / when you run out of credits. This means that you're likely to get more messages from sugar babies when you cant respond to them. It's their way of trying to instill fomo in you to spend on the site. That's why you're likely to see lots of messages when you don't have credits and your membership ends. I use their alogithms against them by letting the membership expire and then reupping after I get a host of new messages.

    Between the two sites, I've had a lot more success on seeking because it enables you to send a large number of messages to lots of profiles. With secret benefits, I tend to be much more picky in who I respond to though since it's an a la cart menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the pop-up ad that always shows up here. It's called Secret Benefits. I clicked on it one day and said what the hell, might as well sign up. I created a username but I didn't pay so my access is limited. Already, in 2 days, I've received about 10 messages from girls on the site but, I can't read them because I don't have a paid membership.

    Anyone have any success with these girls? Are they asking outrageous rates? I'd love to get a reasonably priced, UTR, regular. I know, so does every other monger on here, LOL.

    Thanks guys,

    Chico.

  4. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins77  [View Original Post]
    I've been on it for about a year, and haven't had any success there but YMMV. I think I get the most attention there, but I also get ghosted the most on it. Customer support also edits profile bios so it can be difficult to avoid people looking for paid friendships, online relationships, etc. Since customer support will edit bios and change the meaning entirely sometimes. As an example, I tried to put something like, "I don't mind mentoring or being friends, but I won't do that at my expense" and they changed it to "I don't mind mentoring or being friends. " They're cheaper than WYP, but also nickel and dime you for everything. So you'll pay for the base credit package and that gets like 200 credits, I think. 10 credits unlocks messages with 1 person. So you could have 20 conversations, however, unlocking private pictures is another 10, unlocking questions on their profile is another 10, etc. Unlike WYP, though, they don't refund credits if they ghost. Can't comment on the girls themselves.
    I've had some luck with it, generally just pay to unlock messages, never pay for private photos or questions. I've met 3-4 girls off of there in a few months. No active memerbership is nice. Generally when you're about to run out of credits they will let you double the credits in the top two most expensive packages for the same amount of normal money. I think there is 3 total lvls of credits you can buy. And once you unlock messages with someone you can message them again anytime for free but messages are deleted after like 21 days or 30 days.

  5. #7486

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the pop-up ad that always shows up here. It's called Secret Benefits. I clicked on it one day and said what the hell, might as well sign up. I created a username but I didn't pay so my access is limited. Already, in 2 days, I've received about 10 messages from girls on the site but, I can't read them because I don't have a paid membership.

    Anyone have any success with these girls? Are they asking outrageous rates? I'd love to get a reasonably priced, UTR, regular. I know, so does every other monger on here, LOL.

    Thanks guys,

    Chico.
    I've been on it for about a year, and haven't had any success there but YMMV. I think I get the most attention there, but I also get ghosted the most on it. Customer support also edits profile bios so it can be difficult to avoid people looking for paid friendships, online relationships, etc. Since customer support will edit bios and change the meaning entirely sometimes. As an example, I tried to put something like, "I don't mind mentoring or being friends, but I won't do that at my expense" and they changed it to "I don't mind mentoring or being friends. " They're cheaper than WYP, but also nickel and dime you for everything. So you'll pay for the base credit package and that gets like 200 credits, I think. 10 credits unlocks messages with 1 person. So you could have 20 conversations, however, unlocking private pictures is another 10, unlocking questions on their profile is another 10, etc. Unlike WYP, though, they don't refund credits if they ghost. Can't comment on the girls themselves.

  6. #7485
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-147dd2331475

    This girl is real and works at Indulge downtown. I don't know anything about what she's trying to get from SA but she's real and generally DTF.
    I lot of the girls at Indulge fuck for money. 230 for 1 hr VIP lap dance and about 200 for FS. YMMV.

  7. #7484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Secret Benefits

    Has anyone tried the pop-up ad that always shows up here. It's called Secret Benefits. I clicked on it one day and said what the hell, might as well sign up. I created a username but I didn't pay so my access is limited. Already, in 2 days, I've received about 10 messages from girls on the site but, I can't read them because I don't have a paid membership.

    Anyone have any success with these girls? Are they asking outrageous rates? I'd love to get a reasonably priced, UTR, regular. I know, so does every other monger on here, LOL.

    Thanks guys,

    Chico.

  8. #7483

    Poisonriley6

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-147dd2331475

    This girl is real and works at Indulge downtown. I don't know anything about what she's trying to get from SA but she's real and generally DTF.

  9. #7482

    Any further info?

    Talking with this one now:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-afd4f47c4039

    Saying 400, all covered but nothing off limits.

  10. #7481

    DaddysGirl

    Another trans profile for those who are interested. I don't have her contact info. Just noticed this profile while browsing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-479ad8e4e1be

  11. #7480

    Perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    Claims to be DTF, but is asking for 500 PPM, so nope. Avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-533dc3fc2a94
    500 is a lot. . . But. . . 18 . . . Asian. Willing to try new stuff. At my age, I'd be embarrassed being with an 18 year old. . but that would be pretty f'n phenomenal. But something for my dreams. My daughter is older than her, so that's off limits. Might be a good time, though. Maybe you could teach her some things.

  12. #7479

    Haneul

    Claims to be DTF, but is asking for 500 PPM, so nope. Avoid.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-533dc3fc2a94

  13. #7478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember her name, but this girl was on SA in the Baltimore area 3-4 years ago. Damn she was hot. Crazy, like a lot of them, but hot. Her hair was bright pink back then.

    https://www.indexxx.com/m/dez-hansen
    Interesting. I just saw her yesterday during my regular perusals of porn sites. Looked pretty much like her linked picture.

  14. #7477

    Snap handle was the name of the guy on tv

    Quote Originally Posted by PickyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember her name, but this girl was on SA in the Baltimore area 3-4 years ago. Damn she was hot. Crazy, like a lot of them, but hot. Her hair was bright pink back then.

    https://www.indexxx.com/m/dez-hansen
    Who used to show up and catch pedophiles in the act. That alone was enough to creep me out.

  15. #7476

    Winter bills coming in

    It seems SA is attracting some pro's for winter time. This one is a EB type pro. Goes to text quickly and shares her low end motel in Eklridge. Told me $. 60 HHR. I haven't done it yet. Tempted to, but I'm not a fan of her choice in motels. But she typically replies quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-77c9f00f33fd

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape