Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24890

    Firehouse

    Has anyone been to Firehouse lately?

    Any reports on staff?

    It's close to somewhere I need to go soon and wondered if it was worth checking out again.

  2. #24889

    Kimberli

    Anyone had a visit with Kimberli? Not finding anything on first 10 pages of forum anyway.

    https://tryst.link/massage/kymberli

    Thanks for any info.

  3. #24888

    2 Schools of thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    It is about a mile west of 465 just east of High School Rd, a private residence on north side of 10th.
    It is north of 10th Street, but it's just east of Girls School Road. That is west of High School Road. High School is the first light just west of the exit.

  4. #24887

    Great advice from someone who knows!

    Great advice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    June LeeLee or Lily (we're not sure of her name) or Monica who was the only one working New Years Eve.

    Also Hotshot3 just posted the other day that "Sophia is back at Phoenix for those of you that have seen her there before". I have and I'd add her to your list.

    And you can always add Allie Spa to your list. I've never had a bad one there.

    Things to remember:

    #1 You don't "have" to take the MT that greets you at the door. You are the paying "customer".

    #2 Ask the MT that greets you her name.

    #3 Then ask her how many others and who is working to get their names.

    #4 Don't tell the MT that greeted you the name of the gal you're looking for. Many times one of the MT might just say "that's me" when in fact she's not "the one". Let them tell you their names.

    #5 After you've got all their names then you can decide. If you didn't hear the name you've heard good things about you can always ask then. They may say she's not here, busy right now, or one of the gals may say "that's me". You'll have to decide.

    #6 If no one appears to meet your criteria you can always say something like "well maybe I'll be back" or "Ill be back after I go to the bank" and leave.

    #7 Make sure you have some Lincolns and Hamiltons with you so you can pay in exact funds. Don't expect them to give you chance back.

    Finally if you run out of stamina before you burn up all of cash Please PM me. I'll be happy to help you use that cash up.

    OH and Please report back your adventures. So many guys have asked recommendations on this forum and the Escort forum and then never report back.

  5. #24886

    Re: Indianapolis Bender

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorGoodMrshl  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I'm going to find myself in your fine city with 24 hours of free time, a pocket full of viagra and weed gummies, and money to burn. I want to hit five spots and here's my plan. Would anyone make any changes?

    1. June, asking for Lee Lee.

    2. Peony asking for Yu-yu.

    3. Violet asking for Anna.

    4. Sweet asking for?

    5. Lesley's asking for Bobo.

    Also, when I'm done, where should I eat?

    Cheers!

    Thor.
    June LeeLee or Lily (we're not sure of her name) or Monica who was the only one working New Years Eve.

    Also Hotshot3 just posted the other day that "Sophia is back at Phoenix for those of you that have seen her there before". I have and I'd add her to your list.

    And you can always add Allie Spa to your list. I've never had a bad one there.

    Things to remember:

    #1 You don't "have" to take the MT that greets you at the door. You are the paying "customer".

    #2 Ask the MT that greets you her name.

    #3 Then ask her how many others and who is working to get their names.

    #4 Don't tell the MT that greeted you the name of the gal you're looking for. Many times one of the MT might just say "that's me" when in fact she's not "the one". Let them tell you their names.

    #5 After you've got all their names then you can decide. If you didn't hear the name you've heard good things about you can always ask then. They may say she's not here, busy right now, or one of the gals may say "that's me". You'll have to decide.

    #6 If no one appears to meet your criteria you can always say something like "well maybe I'll be back" or "Ill be back after I go to the bank" and leave.

    #7 Make sure you have some Lincolns and Hamiltons with you so you can pay in exact funds. Don't expect them to give you chance back.

    Finally if you run out of stamina before you burn up all of cash Please PM me. I'll be happy to help you use that cash up.

    OH and Please report back your adventures. So many guys have asked recommendations on this forum and the Escort forum and then never report back.

  6. #24885
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorGoodMrshl  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I'm going to find myself in your fine city with 24 hours of free time, a pocket full of viagra and weed gummies, and money to burn. I want to hit five spots and here's my plan. Would anyone make any changes?

    1. June, asking for Lee Lee.

    2. Peony asking for Yu-yu.

    3. Violet asking for Anna.

    4. Sweet asking for?

    5. Lesley's asking for Bobo.

    Also, when I'm done, where should I eat?

    Cheers!

    Thor.
    Sounds like an overall good plan. I don't know where Violet is. But at Sweets you could ask for Mimi, she gets into the session. For food after, not sure what type of food you are interested in but Harry and Izzy's is a great place on the NE side of town in Castleton. They have the same owners / food as the famous St Elmo's downtown, great steaks and shrimp cocktail but at a lower cost and the location is easy to get to. Have fun and update us how it goes.

  7. #24884

    Indianapolis Bender

    Hey fellas,

    I'm going to find myself in your fine city with 24 hours of free time, a pocket full of viagra and weed gummies, and money to burn. I want to hit five spots and here's my plan. Would anyone make any changes?

    1. June, asking for Lee Lee.

    2. Peony asking for Yu-yu.

    3. Violet asking for Anna.

    4. Sweet asking for?

    5. Lesley's asking for Bobo.

    Also, when I'm done, where should I eat?

    Cheers!

    Thor.

  8. #24883

    Better than me

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure most of you have already devised a way to manage this matter. Too many times have I walked in a joint, laid down for the MT to begin and not five minutes in I'm prompted to flip. They're likely thinking, "you're only here for one thing, so let's get to it so I can get my $ and move on. " Next thing I know, we're 10 minutes in and she's all "okay, thank you for coming in! See you next time!" I typically go for 30 mins, and in this case I've still got 20 minutes of massage time left! They've usually got a clock on the wall showing the incorrect time, and you can't hold much of an argument by referring to it as they'll just say you're wrong if you try and argue that you've still have time left. So, what I've done is either using my watch or phone, I'll pull up a timer so they can see it. This has done the trick. I had one girl who must not have noticed my timer, so 20 minutes in she's done. I'm like fine, start to get dressed, and she's standing there with her hand held out wanting a tip. I then point to my timer and she knows immediately that I caught her so she backs down and says "ok", then gets out of the way for me to leave without tipping. Don't get me wrong, I want to tip, especially if they've made even a little extra effort, but if they're going to short me on time whether I'm there for more or not, then they can forget the tip.
    I had a gal short me on time then want to proceed to another level and want a man sized tip. I jumped off the table and here's where I screwed up, I gave her a tip. Of sorts. On the way out she called me a name in Chinese (didn't sound like she she) and I replied in English.

    The only thing we agreed on.

  9. #24882
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    For some reason my messages don't seem to be going through. I got yours though. Could I trouble you to send another message letting me know which places you're referring to?
    Google "your spa indianapolis. " Some say it is like going to High School again.

  10. #24881

    Your spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyHorse72  [View Original Post]
    Where on W. 10th?
    It is about a mile west of 465 just east of High School Rd, a private residence on north side of 10th.

  11. #24880
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Yes Your on W. 10th. 2 to choose from. Both wear short dresses, good combo of teasing / roaming. PM for more info.
    For some reason my messages don't seem to be going through. I got yours though. Could I trouble you to send another message letting me know which places you're referring to?

  12. #24879
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Yes Your on W. 10th. 2 to choose from. Both wear short dresses, good combo of teasing / roaming. PM for more info.
    Where on W. 10th?

  13. #24878

    Just an FYI

    I'm sure most of you have already devised a way to manage this matter. Too many times have I walked in a joint, laid down for the MT to begin and not five minutes in I'm prompted to flip. They're likely thinking, "you're only here for one thing, so let's get to it so I can get my $ and move on. " Next thing I know, we're 10 minutes in and she's all "okay, thank you for coming in! See you next time!" I typically go for 30 mins, and in this case I've still got 20 minutes of massage time left! They've usually got a clock on the wall showing the incorrect time, and you can't hold much of an argument by referring to it as they'll just say you're wrong if you try and argue that you've still have time left. So, what I've done is either using my watch or phone, I'll pull up a timer so they can see it. This has done the trick. I had one girl who must not have noticed my timer, so 20 minutes in she's done. I'm like fine, start to get dressed, and she's standing there with her hand held out wanting a tip. I then point to my timer and she knows immediately that I caught her so she backs down and says "ok", then gets out of the way for me to leave without tipping. Don't get me wrong, I want to tip, especially if they've made even a little extra effort, but if they're going to short me on time whether I'm there for more or not, then they can forget the tip.

  14. #24877
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Sunshine Life Spa

    Saw Coco at Sunshine Life today, a sexy slim girl with long black hair and nice C cups. We got to the room and her session started as soon as the door closed. She looked at me sideways and big her lip saying hi baby, what do you want today and after a quick chat we felt comfortable with each other and things hot heated. She surprised me with a very focused bbj and bls. We continued to dfk on and off. I had to spend sometime on her social nipples and then I DATY her patched kitty almost to infinity and beyond, tight and naturally wet the whole time. Then she started warming up her body with some oil and had me lay face down. I must say her body felt great sliding on me, her rack is incredible. Flipped over, B2 B and bbj. She knew her craft. Which made me rock hard. She pulled out the cover and we got ready for the next step. I like to start in cg and get their blood pumping a little then I like mish and finally doggy. She did well on all 4 and so did I filling the bucket with a loud scream. We laid there bonding till the clock ran out and I bounced. Good girl.

  15. #24876

    Business Model

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat13  [View Original Post]
    This is Lisa. You see all these posts in the last few weeks titled Lisa, this is her.
    It seems if someone is looking for a full hour with all the amenities, DI is a better value. Depending on what is wanted, to each his own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape