Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 772 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9555

    Yessir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to do some recon, and see for myself what all the fuzz was about.

    She definitely has a pretty face, probably surgery and it was the only reason I stayed.

    She does try to please, gave a very good BBBJCIM, I didn't go for the FS because I couldn't get passed her body.

    She's built like a sack of potatoes, her tits are huge but saggy and flat ass.

    Will not repeat.
    LMFAO! So very true! "sack of potatoes". Bro, I love your honesty! I agree, sir it was a one and done for me.

  2. #9554
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a spot with decent massage and BBBJCIM. Any suggestions in Covina area? I've been to many places and have yet to cim with anyone. See reviews with that happening. Where or how do I get this pleasure? Most places I have been start BBBJ then cover. Do I just keep her there and finish? Any help would be appreciated. Don't care if it. Is grannies as long as it is good massage. Looking for hour massage with cim. Looking to go tomorrow.
    From my experience 90% of the time if the provider does BBBJ they most likely will cim if you ask. Many times the girls get tired and just want to finish me off with a HJ. Just say no and point to their mouth or continue banging away! Or just ask for a BJ when your near and if they agree cim it is.

  3. #9553

    Good massage

    Looking for a spot with decent massage and BBBJCIM. Any suggestions in Covina area? I've been to many places and have yet to cim with anyone. See reviews with that happening. Where or how do I get this pleasure? Most places I have been start BBBJ then cover. Do I just keep her there and finish? Any help would be appreciated. Don't care if it. Is grannies as long as it is good massage. Looking for hour massage with cim. Looking to go tomorrow.

  4. #9552
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Tall Amy and Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Its been awhile since I've hit up Asian Palace in Arcadia. I was itching for some Rachel. She is the MMS. I texted her and made an appointment with her. She's gotten better at responding to texts for sure haha. I get there and a hottie opens the door. Her name is Mia. Nice face, big tits (looked natural through dress opening) and couldn't tell the rest because of her dress but slim and about 5'6". It was tempting to go with her but opted for Rachel. Will be back for Mia. Oh also, it turns out she is tall Amy's sister. Thats a pair of good looking sisters.
    Does anyone know when Tall Amy's sister Mia is back in town? I didn't get a chance to see her at the Palace and it didn't seem like there were any reviews on her (I assume it's not the same Mia as the one at GS).

    FYI I heard that Amy is at Foothill Spa in Pasadena in case anyone has been looking for her. If I can make some time to see her I'll ask if her and her sister are ever at the same place at the same time. I'm hoping they'll do a combo service.

  5. #9551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Same thing I was wondering.

    There is an attractive Kayla that alternates between No 1 Relax Spa and Apple spa, both in West Covina. I actually went today to NO 1 but they bait and switched me. I think Kayla is at Apple.

    Ended up going to Star Spa in Baldwin and had a great time with Ada. Ill post review soon.
    The new food court thing in West Covina is called Haven City. There's a massage place in that same plaza on the opposite side of the complex. I forget the name but a simple RM search should find it easily enough.

    Good luck.

  6. #9550
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Haven? No idea what this means. Can you explain which place you are talking about.

    Mondo.
    Same thing I was wondering.

    There is an attractive Kayla that alternates between No 1 Relax Spa and Apple spa, both in West Covina. I actually went today to NO 1 but they bait and switched me. I think Kayla is at Apple.

    Ended up going to Star Spa in Baldwin and had a great time with Ada. Ill post review soon.

  7. #9549
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Haven? No idea what this means. Can you explain which place you are talking about.

    Mondo.
    Probably meant Haven City. A new food court in west co.

  8. #9548

    Re: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RugEater  [View Original Post]
    Was at Haven for some food and went to spa there. Got an incredible service from Kayla. Under 30, handful, firm bod, nice BBBJ with GFE. Super smooth skin, very accommodating and takes initiative to make you happy. I have been mongering all over SGV for a few years about 2 times a week and I have to say she is one of the most beautiful girl I have come across. Breast is nice big size and not dropping, No belly, totally incredible and worth every dollar. 1. 5 plus house 60.
    Haven? No idea what this means. Can you explain which place you are talking about.

    Mondo.

  9. #9547

    Vulva nut

    Got your message, your inbox is full.

  10. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by KimuraLock  [View Original Post]
    Used to post a lot here few years ago and lost access to that account. Getting back into the hobby and was wondering what the going rate was for some BBBJCIM action and might check out GS in s. El Monte.

    I think my first experience was with Vivian at Angel spa near the theater in WC it's been a while and excited to get back into it.
    BBBJCIM non grannies has been 100-120 for me.

  11. #9545
    Quote Originally Posted by LostLimit  [View Original Post]
    Le palace rate is similar to happy massage. The girls here are often on thr younger end but service wise, I say Happy is better for the most part. Also easier to negotiate rates at happy.
    Your inbox is full.

  12. #9544

    Been a while

    Used to post a lot here few years ago and lost access to that account. Getting back into the hobby and was wondering what the going rate was for some BBBJCIM action and might check out GS in s. El Monte.

    I think my first experience was with Vivian at Angel spa near the theater in WC it's been a while and excited to get back into it.

  13. #9543
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Incredible

    Was at Haven for some food and went to spa there. Got an incredible service from Kayla. Under 30, handful, firm bod, nice BBBJ with GFE. Super smooth skin, very accommodating and takes initiative to make you happy. I have been mongering all over SGV for a few years about 2 times a week and I have to say she is one of the most beautiful girl I have come across. Breast is nice big size and not dropping, No belly, totally incredible and worth every dollar. 1. 5 plus house 60.

  14. #9542

    Sendi GS

    Met up with Sendi for a nice afternoon romp. Sendi is a K girl, she is mid / late 20's with a great chest which I couldn't tell was MM or not. She is around 5'2 and petite otherwise and is attractive. Very accommodating.

    Started with some lfk, progressed to dfk and then off to the table. Nice body massage and teasing and loved those tits all over my body. Flipped over and more dfk. Had to savor and suck her great boobs.

    Before we moved to the next step, another girl knocked at the door, they chatted a bit and Sendi asked me if I want a 4 hand massage. LOL, I wanted but I did not bring enough cash so I said next time. Door closed and session continue. Sendi asked me to laid down for a nice bbj. Flipped her into 69 and she has a nice, clean pussy. Her starfish was nice too. Asked for a cover and she rode me. She got into it as we fucked and I sampled more of her wondrous nipples.

    Took her in doggie and fucked her nice and hard while watching her nice ass waist ratio. Hot. Next flipped her to mish and first stopped for daty. Then fucked her as she licked my nipples and grooved to the dick.

    Wanted a bbjcim finish, so laid down as Sendi sucked the D. She licked me and teasing my balls well. Soon I came in her mouth which she dutifully sucked out and spit out subsequently.

    Quick cleaned up and was gone. Hot times.

  15. #9541
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to do some recon, and see for myself what all the fuzz was about.

    She definitely has a pretty face, probably surgery and it was the only reason I stayed.

    She does try to please, gave a very good BBBJCIM, I didn't go for the FS because I couldn't get passed her body.

    She's built like a sack of potatoes, her tits are huge but saggy and flat ass.

    Will not repeat.
    Finally someone says it LOL.

    From the first pic posted of her, her body did not look good at all but huge tits were noticeable. Then the second round of pics posted of her also confirmed that she has that descending stubby build.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape