Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 11580
-
01-06-25 08:26 #9555Regular Member

Posts: 17Yessir!
LMFAO! So very true! "sack of potatoes". Bro, I love your honesty! I agree, sir it was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 02:23 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 178From my experience 90% of the time if the provider does BBBJ they most likely will cim if you ask. Many times the girls get tired and just want to finish me off with a HJ. Just say no and point to their mouth or continue banging away! Or just ask for a BJ when your near and if they agree cim it is.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 00:57 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 117Good massage
Looking for a spot with decent massage and BBBJCIM. Any suggestions in Covina area? I've been to many places and have yet to cim with anyone. See reviews with that happening. Where or how do I get this pleasure? Most places I have been start BBBJ then cover. Do I just keep her there and finish? Any help would be appreciated. Don't care if it. Is grannies as long as it is good massage. Looking for hour massage with cim. Looking to go tomorrow.
-
01-05-25 18:28 #9552Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Tall Amy and Mia
Does anyone know when Tall Amy's sister Mia is back in town? I didn't get a chance to see her at the Palace and it didn't seem like there were any reviews on her (I assume it's not the same Mia as the one at GS).
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
FYI I heard that Amy is at Foothill Spa in Pasadena in case anyone has been looking for her. If I can make some time to see her I'll ask if her and her sister are ever at the same place at the same time. I'm hoping they'll do a combo service.
-
01-05-25 02:02 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 188The new food court thing in West Covina is called Haven City. There's a massage place in that same plaza on the opposite side of the complex. I forget the name but a simple RM search should find it easily enough.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
01-05-25 01:36 #9550Banned Member

Posts: 537Same thing I was wondering.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
There is an attractive Kayla that alternates between No 1 Relax Spa and Apple spa, both in West Covina. I actually went today to NO 1 but they bait and switched me. I think Kayla is at Apple.
Ended up going to Star Spa in Baldwin and had a great time with Ada. Ill post review soon.
-
01-05-25 01:05 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 298Probably meant Haven City. A new food court in west co.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 00:36 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: ?
Haven? No idea what this means. Can you explain which place you are talking about.
Originally Posted by RugEater
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
01-04-25 16:39 #9547Banned Member

Posts: 537Vulva nut
Got your message, your inbox is full.
-
01-04-25 15:26 #9546Banned Member

Posts: 537BBBJCIM non grannies has been 100-120 for me.
Originally Posted by KimuraLock
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 13:56 #9545Banned Member

Posts: 537Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 13:16 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 39Been a while
Used to post a lot here few years ago and lost access to that account. Getting back into the hobby and was wondering what the going rate was for some BBBJCIM action and might check out GS in s. El Monte.
I think my first experience was with Vivian at Angel spa near the theater in WC it's been a while and excited to get back into it.
-
01-04-25 06:23 #9543Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Incredible
Was at Haven for some food and went to spa there. Got an incredible service from Kayla. Under 30, handful, firm bod, nice BBBJ with GFE. Super smooth skin, very accommodating and takes initiative to make you happy. I have been mongering all over SGV for a few years about 2 times a week and I have to say she is one of the most beautiful girl I have come across. Breast is nice big size and not dropping, No belly, totally incredible and worth every dollar. 1. 5 plus house 60.
-
01-03-25 23:48 #9542Senior Member

Posts: 130Sendi GS
Met up with Sendi for a nice afternoon romp. Sendi is a K girl, she is mid / late 20's with a great chest which I couldn't tell was MM or not. She is around 5'2 and petite otherwise and is attractive. Very accommodating.
Started with some lfk, progressed to dfk and then off to the table. Nice body massage and teasing and loved those tits all over my body. Flipped over and more dfk. Had to savor and suck her great boobs.
Before we moved to the next step, another girl knocked at the door, they chatted a bit and Sendi asked me if I want a 4 hand massage. LOL, I wanted but I did not bring enough cash so I said next time. Door closed and session continue. Sendi asked me to laid down for a nice bbj. Flipped her into 69 and she has a nice, clean pussy. Her starfish was nice too. Asked for a cover and she rode me. She got into it as we fucked and I sampled more of her wondrous nipples.
Took her in doggie and fucked her nice and hard while watching her nice ass waist ratio. Hot. Next flipped her to mish and first stopped for daty. Then fucked her as she licked my nipples and grooved to the dick.
Wanted a bbjcim finish, so laid down as Sendi sucked the D. She licked me and teasing my balls well. Soon I came in her mouth which she dutifully sucked out and spit out subsequently.
Quick cleaned up and was gone. Hot times.
-
01-03-25 18:59 #9541Banned Member

Posts: 537Finally someone says it LOL.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
From the first pic posted of her, her body did not look good at all but huge tits were noticeable. Then the second round of pics posted of her also confirmed that she has that descending stubby build.











Reply With Quote





