Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 61379
-
01-04-25 11:37 #57539Senior Member

Posts: 44Destiny
I've seen this one twice. Picked her up in Brooklyn near the church both times. She's attractive, white brunette around 30. I found her face very cute. First time I picked her up she seemed to really want to fuck but I didn't have time. Got a decent BJ instead, she doesn't like to catch. Second time I saw her I was hoping for FS but the spot she offered last time wasn't available so I settled for head again. One of these days I'll try that box though.
-
01-04-25 10:48 #57538Regular Member

Posts: 9Question
Is it actually possible to get an STI / STD from receiving a handjob? I've have them use sanitizer first and check their hands. Am I just being paranoid?
-
01-04-25 08:28 #57537Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: This Place
Why not? I hear that place is fire, or at least use to be.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 08:24 #57536Senior Member

Posts: 1065As long as it's not at this place, I'm up for coming by for group play.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 06:23 #57535Senior Member

Posts: 442CeCe
Is this still on for today?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 21:18 #57534Senior Member

Posts: 44Faye
Picked her up near the triangle. She's got a little meat to her and no obvious signs of candy use probably 30 ish. She's got a heavy NY / NJ accent.
All fun was covered, total damage 50. Her pussy is wet as fuck and she really gets into dirty talking. I hope to find her again for a repeat.
-
01-03-25 14:31 #57533Senior Member

Posts: 1370CeCe
Yeah I'm sure it will be a great party with CeCe. You got the right one. Peace.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 13:14 #57532Senior Member

Posts: 476Damnnnn Gina (in my Martin voice). That ass is PHAT. Pawg for real. Good ass find.
Originally Posted by SemiPro666
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 07:02 #57531Senior Member

Posts: 66Yo Janus clear your inbox so I can send you the number.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 05:38 #57530Senior Member

Posts: 442[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-03-25 05:35 #57529Senior Member

Posts: 278Blonde Nikki by triangle
Was cruising through ashton and saw alot of zombies out this early. I found a blonde named Nikki wearing purple shape wear yoga pants, some leggings, and a black jacket.
She's about 34 and has some gives great brains. Damage was a Jackson. No digits though.
-
01-03-25 02:36 #57528Senior Member

Posts: 56Why'all have a photo of this Nikki? Because only Nikki I dated who has a boyfriend, she loves near Furrow st. She has a nice ass.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 23:30 #57527Senior Member

Posts: 602Cee-Cee
I like Cee-Cee, from Garrison. I'm down.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
01-02-25 23:08 #57526Senior Member

Posts: 277Picture of party girl
For those who wrote asking to see her picture.
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:21 #57525Senior Member

Posts: 565MILF Nikki
Yup LOL, she said they been going at it for years. Poor guy.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



