Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 12758
-
01-15-25 15:41 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 197Intel
Any intel on this one?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/181386930
-
01-15-25 14:44 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 181Is everyone still a no go on this one? Her pics in her new ads make her look oh so good! How bad was she?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...d/918226245318
-
01-11-25 23:37 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 323Room prices in St Cloud, Narcoossee or Kissimmee
Hello excelsior community. I am about to pull the trigger and if this turn good I will report but I am in need of a cheap room to meet near the area of St Cloud, Narcoossee ideally and if nothing, Orlando and or Kissimmee as last resource. Do you know any room that does not ad too much money to the equation?
Thanks a lot.
-
01-07-25 15:50 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 857Link doesn't work but I've comm w / her before
She gave me red flags and I've posted about her. Found her info online via snap and found Fb. She's married to a some black thug? Idk maybe he's been locked up? Or he just got out not sure. Who's the 192 knights inn gang? Is that Tatti? She use have customers robbed?
Originally Posted by MakinHerSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:45 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 941Catfished
Latinas advertisements are always catfish.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
Altamonte Curry ford Airport International everything.
Always get a verification photo.
-
01-06-25 11:40 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 523Don't recommend. It's mostly catfish Latinas with fake pic. There might be a cute one here and there but my experience just been catfish.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:01 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 373When that start
I maybe wrong but I could of sworn I saw this chick like 8 months ago and I'm black so when no black men start.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 10:59 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 691Latina's?
I have noticed a bunch of sexy Latina's on list crawler with a Curry Ford Rd location. Anyone here visited any of them? I'm skeptical how legit that are. It's tempting cause I live in the area!
-
01-06-25 09:47 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 225Carol
I saw carol about a year ago. She gave an enthusiastic CBJ, didn't allow anal play, but will let you pound it! Now that was a year ago and she was seeing black men. No she doesn't see black men. So take my experience with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 09:45 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 225Olivia
Don't do it! She has bad reviews all over this forum.
Originally Posted by Rager11
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 08:20 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 249Both of the accounts are hers. But I've only contacted her from the original one.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 19:32 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 623Carol
I was in a mood for some titfucking and contacted again Carol. I have seen Carol a lot of times in the past and it is always fun to stop by. My only issue is that she is always in Kissimmee and it is a long drive for me. Always a good time with her.
Carol 1.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181069803
She has another whose name also is Carol. I don't know if it is her or someone different. This one told me that she does greek for $ upcharge. I am planning to go for the isles salad soon. Has anyone seen that other Carol? If not, I TOFTT and report. The last 2 pics are Carol 2.
Carol 2.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/181068517
-
01-04-25 12:17 #11981Regular Member

Posts: 23Avoid she's bad news.
I saw her once for a car visit and although the visit went ok she called me about 15 min after I left and said I stole money and weed from her. She said she left it in my car and I stole it she went super ghetto on me threatening to shoot me etc. I dunno if crazy or trying to run a scam on me or what but yeah that's the kind of headache I don't need in this game.
Originally Posted by Rager11
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 10:01 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 434This one has a pimp and is bold. The second someone gets a beat on him he is toast.
Originally Posted by NightOwlOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 21:31 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 461Chyna
A known thief don't do it. She has a bad reputation in the Daytona board and probably why she is in Orlando. Older than pics don't be fooled.
Originally Posted by NightOwlOne
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






