Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 3035
-
01-27-25 01:06 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 179Been a min
It's been a minute since I have attempted Cherry but last time I tried it was the same woman that has been there for some time now.
Originally Posted by JackMan303
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 20:22 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 170Cherry
Has anyone been lately? Been thinking of hitting up either that place or the garden for some fun but want to make sure they still offer the same level of fun they did last year.
-
01-20-25 11:20 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 27Healing Hands
Decided to give healing hands a try from the reviews here. Place does not disappoint. There were two (at least) very attractive girls working there when I arrived. I was paired with big tittied Lisa. She was fantastic. Fairly open menu and she does not seem to have a gag reflex. Would highly recommend.
-
01-19-25 14:13 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 34Rim and shower?
Spots in the burg that have shower and a "rim" specialty? Previous member here.
-
01-13-25 16:13 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 42I am intrigued- which place off 610
I stopped going off 610 because I found FDBX locations were better in my experience. But now I'm curious what place you are referring to. If you could provide more information, I would be grateful.
Originally Posted by Jleeof012
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 15:27 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 170What was the damage for hitting it hatless?
Originally Posted by MammaryGlands
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 22:02 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 386Ideas
If you aren't looking for FS and looking to stay in the area, allure and cici are in the immediate area.
Originally Posted by Merc86
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 13:56 #2398Regular Member

Posts: 1In search of a new spot
Long time lurker first time poster. I've frequented the AMP scene in Fredericksburg area over the last few years. I'm looking to try some new spots. I mainly frequent batteries since it's a no negotiation and I know what I'm getting. Looking to see if anyone recommends another spot to try? I've thought about Sunrise but haven't seen any recent reviews there. Not usually looking for FS but never off the table. Thanks for the help fellow mongers!
-
01-07-25 11:09 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 80Yoyo spa
Walked in, paid the house fees, and laid down face up. CiCi walked into the room saw the money on the table and went straight to work. BBBJ right out of the gate no negotiation, nothing just right to work. Sloppy and good, nearly lost it. "Condom, no condom?" Was her next question. I asked if no condom was extra, she said no and jumped on without waiting for confirmation. It was nice but I declined and asked for the condom. CG, K9 and finished in the bag. Got dressed and left. Have been back it appears she has left for a while but will be back.
-
01-03-25 16:29 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 264Sun Flower Massage
Not new, I stopped by a couple years ago (on 6/29/22) and got the same result (found them closed and the place empty at 2:00 pm). Back then they were using the (626)725-5400 number.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 11:48 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 290I'm a sucker for new places. Went for a look-see. Small car in driveway but no movement or lights on the inside of the house. Called the number listed. It's no longer listed.
Originally Posted by BoomStick3
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 22:00 #2394Regular Member

Posts: 5610 massage
Recently went to get a massage off 610, put in a room to wait a bit. Could actually hear other hobbyists with the other lady's in the involved massage portion from my room. My turn came, didn't catch the name. Slim, mid 30's, c's and a little scar on her stomach. Nice massage, FS and DATY after. Anyone wanting to meet up at the same time there dm me. She seemed open to a lot more, wouldn't be opposed to watching.
-
01-01-25 12:07 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 484Planning a visit
I'm a regular poster from Richmond (feel free to verify) and the AMP scene here took a turn for the worse in December. My favorite AMP was shut down and the other 3 FS establishments are poor or inconsistent. ACS should be renamed ACs as Asian crap is what you get. Anyway, after reading the Fredericksburg board my first choice is Happy Angel followed by Oriental Massage. I tend to be a FS client and enjoy BBFS when it's an option. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Feel free to pm me if you want to keep it private. TIA Jack.
-
12-30-24 18:24 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 59Bbbj
More like bb ball job, and a quick bbj (as a tease) - with the rest fully covered.
Originally Posted by JimRockfrd
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 12:31 #2391Regular Member

Posts: 22Bbfs?
Bbfs? Bbbj?
Originally Posted by dimdimsun
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




