Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 8246
-
01-03-25 21:33 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 274At a strip club, I am pretty sure the person providing services to me it is not human trafficked. At an AMP, I would be surprised to find out the girl was not human trafficked. She probably is. Because of this, I will not go to an AMP.
Originally Posted by PkShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 13:17 #7225Banned Member

Posts: 72I use to go to the strip club a lot. Now I'm mostly AMP. Strip club maybe once every few month. If you go to the massage section here you an pretty much know what's available how they look etc. Like a lot of people said the rush and the thrill of the hunt is addicting for strip clubs. The other plus of the strip club is you can sample many girls till you decide on the one you really want but of course that all comes at a price to get there. Over all AMP you def get more bang for the $$.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 12:56 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 75Why _not_ AMP?
I have never visited AMPs but what I read sounds interesting. Thoughts on why I have not:
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
- Not enough consistency on who will be where when. At clubs, fairly predictable schedules reduce the odds of disappointment. It is discomfiting to just walk out.
- Total lack of visual info. Ads seem baited, not representative of who will be available. Instagrams help but seem to be used only by dancers.
- Lack of choice in the moment and no ability to preview and decline such as is provided by stage dances.
- The club model provides time to decide if / who / what. Once you've paid the cover, the club doesn't care what you do.
Upon reflection, I suspect that they differ in ways that reflect their origins: AMPs work more like war-time brothels while SCs resemble taxi-dance halls. Taxi dancing provided cover for providers trolling for customers for OTC engagements. It was safer than street / bar hustling and provided plausible deniability. Not all of those gals, but not zero.
-
01-03-25 10:56 #7223Regular Member

Posts: 10Intel
Any Intel on Mercy at Dreamgirls SODO?
-
01-03-25 09:58 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 906Why
For me banging in a Strip Club is a rare treat. For my money Strip Clubs are a great place to recruit for action at a hotel. That takes time, money, and patience -- three things that most mongers either don't have or don't like to waste. You do get to see the product before you buy and on average that product is better looking (in my opinion) than either escorts or AMPs, sometimes far better looking. Yeah, there are some bowsers out there but you can easily skip out on them. It is far easier to just ignore an ugly stripper than it is to get rid of an escort with fake or glammed up pictures that shows up at your door.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
And you'll never see a stripper with a missing nose or spectacular scars on her face.
-
01-03-25 09:35 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 443All Depends
For me part of the club appeal has been you're essentially in public. There's a level of privacy but it's not like being in a hotel room. You can walk into the LDA and see heads bobbying in laps, dancers bouncing on laps, etc. Or you can be the one being seen. I know some people aren't into that but for me there's a bit of an adrenaline rush to it.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
There's also a bit of "victory" when you get a dancer to leave work early and meet up somewhere. Most times that won't happen your first visit, it won't happen with every dancer, and it won't happen for every guy.
-
01-02-25 22:26 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 274$150 hj
Ava quoted me $150 for an HJ. At that time, I was used to spending $120. I have paid as much as $200 for a tug. So, $150 seems reasonable.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:35 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 118If you mean
Gets Pounded Sometimes then yes.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:31 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 483There's the chance of being caught, for one! Apart from that I can watch the lineup ahead of making my selection for lap dancing. Mostly, though, it's because men will literally throw money away if there's a chance of sexual activity--however slim that chance might be. We've all done it and we probably will again.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 20:44 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 271It's about the excitement of it all. That goes for picking up SWs in a car, or slipping into an AMP in cover of darkness, unsure who you will meet. It's all risky and the thrill of mystery. If you are hoping to have to much control in crafting perfect scenarios in this hobby it might just not be for you. I'm not picking on you just saying.
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 20:29 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 652Just got creampie Monse!
Originally Posted by Legendaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:00 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 62Uhh. So I'm more confused than before. That sounds like strip club FS is way more unhygienic than AMP. And the girls might not be as good looking. Yet, it costs more than AMP? (3 Benjis vs 2 at AMPs). So, why would anyone chose to do it at Strip Club than at AMP?
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 17:04 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 97Liz at Pandora's
Someone called Liz boring here recently but all I can say is she wasn't boring when she was sitting on my cock.
I'd done a couple of 3/100's with her before and for various reasons didn't push past playing with her tits and pussy and lots of her rubbing on the outside of my pants. This time she told me to take it out so she could play with it and so I did. Some mutual hand play and just about the next thing I know she's applying the cover with her mouth (always hot) and then slid her self on down on it. No negotiating or even discussion about $$ I gave her 200 after I nutted as hard as I have in awhile.
Fucking hot. Next I'll try for cover-less and see how that goes. I would love to paint the back of her pussy.
-
01-02-25 16:41 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 1098That sounds like Carolina. Just slip it in raw next time.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 16:40 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 1098Man. I have to say. She is very rough.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



