Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 60954
-
01-03-25 11:08 #57909Senior Member

Posts: 191I was saying that there's enough info on this forum to answer his questions. I've left detailed reviews about parlors in the area he's asking about. When I looked at his profile I saw that he hasn't left a single review on this site. I don't mind helping, but I'm not going to spoon feed someone that isn't contributing to this site.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 09:15 #57908Senior Member

Posts: 355Let us know how it goes
Report back and let us know how it goes. We all have bad days, but she may have had bad daysssssssss. Like all providers, they have mongers that they like more than others. Just like us with providers I guess. They usually have two options at the location and never owls.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 08:41 #57907Senior Member

Posts: 70Same thing happens to me at superior health on lawrenceville hwy. I made it clear to the young girl that I wanted her to massage me, right before she comes in the room, I hear gramma fuss at her, then come in talking about "you see me" with a smile. Never went back.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 08:41 #57906Senior Member

Posts: 412TG Jasper or Terra Chi Gainesville
Senior member here- Anyone been to TG or Terra Chi lately? How is the talent these days? Feel free to PM me. I tried posting this in NW Georgia section but no luck.
River.
-
01-02-25 21:22 #57905Senior Member

Posts: 315Mary does a lot of bait and switch. She's done it to me more than a few times. When I complain she says other girl busy. Her massage isn't bad but I'm tired of her shit and leave if I see her. Last time I couldn't tell until the flip. That place is very inconsistent- I've left there with zero happiness sometimes completely legit mediocre massages. I think most of them are over 50 but who knows.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:14 #57904Senior Member

Posts: 315Thanks man. Some days I'd rather have an attractive girl with bad service than an old owl with good service. Variety is the spice of life and all that.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:35 #57903Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes, same shopping plaza.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:01 #57902Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah Crystal is probably the younger one you saw at the front. The older is probably either Mary (very small cup) or Linda (decent cup). I think there is another one but I forgot her name. They are nice enough like you said, but really nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by ElvisLives
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 15:55 #57901Senior Member

Posts: 70Think he's just saying to plug "asian massage near me" into google map and give it a go.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
I mean, you got ying, energy, spring, etc.
This not the type of place that just tosses out trust left and right. You got to get in the mud too.
-
01-02-25 15:51 #57900Senior Member

Posts: 70The place by the goodwill and taco bell?
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 14:51 #57899Senior Member

Posts: 355I've only seen her once
Once was enough for me but others have had different opinions of her performance. I let mamasan know about her service the last time she was here, and she tried to get me to do a repeat visit, telling me that she would tell her to give great service. I simply declined.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 14:35 #57898Regular Member

Posts: 3Sakura spa Lawrenceville
Report: Miko.
Looks 5/10.
Massage 5/10.
Effort 8/10.
Vibe 9/10.
Not a real looker but great personality with a "yes" attitude. No arguing no drama. .7 .4 L1.
-
01-02-25 11:32 #57897Senior Member

Posts: 386Imo
I wouldn't even do a QV with her she has gotten worse each time she is her.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:10 #57896Senior Member

Posts: 33Massage spring heaven
Balled out and booked a four hand here for 90 minutes, 1.20 each. .9 tip for each. UTC roaming, with promises of BBBJ and FS next time. Amber and Coco. Cold rainy night. This place is really out in the open though, big strip small, high visibility, must take an elevator or stairs to the second floor for Chrisssake.
-
01-02-25 10:59 #57895Senior Member

Posts: 177Asian apartment tall blond Chinese girl. Jennifer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...n/763849349353
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





