Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 59517
-
01-03-25 13:48 #56472Senior Member

Posts: 113I love is good. She will do FS on the second visit. She's kinda sketchy though and always says her partner is in the back but I've been there 10 times and never saw anyone else.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 13:17 #56471Senior Member

Posts: 38Peachtree Corners / Norcross has been dead for a year or two now. Still plenty of CAMP in Duluth. I Luv Massage is probably closest on Simpson Cir and I've heard good things about it but I've _never_ able to try it. They are always busy.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 12:12 #56470Senior Member

Posts: 160Peachtree corners
Looks like this place got cleaned up. Norcross too. RIP to Angel. Are there any new options that don't require a drive out to suwanee for L1?
Also happy to TOFTT on new spots. I read back a handful of pages but didn't see much in the area. Would really appreciate it if someone could catch me up. Either here or DMs.
-
01-03-25 11:46 #56469Senior Member

Posts: 644Best L3
Man I miss BSpa and the other gems on Buford.
DM me if you prefer to keep it on the DL.
-
01-03-25 11:44 #56468Senior Member

Posts: 644Driven past it a million times.
My uncles body shop is right around the corner, always felt like a honeypot.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
Below the street but it's Gainesville and feels a little exposed.
-
01-03-25 11:08 #56467Senior Member

Posts: 192I was saying that there's enough info on this forum to answer his questions. I've left detailed reviews about parlors in the area he's asking about. When I looked at his profile I saw that he hasn't left a single review on this site. I don't mind helping, but I'm not going to spoon feed someone that isn't contributing to this site.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 09:15 #56466Senior Member

Posts: 355Let us know how it goes
Report back and let us know how it goes. We all have bad days, but she may have had bad daysssssssss. Like all providers, they have mongers that they like more than others. Just like us with providers I guess. They usually have two options at the location and never owls.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 08:41 #56465Senior Member

Posts: 70Same thing happens to me at superior health on lawrenceville hwy. I made it clear to the young girl that I wanted her to massage me, right before she comes in the room, I hear gramma fuss at her, then come in talking about "you see me" with a smile. Never went back.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 08:41 #56464Senior Member

Posts: 412TG Jasper or Terra Chi Gainesville
Senior member here- Anyone been to TG or Terra Chi lately? How is the talent these days? Feel free to PM me. I tried posting this in NW Georgia section but no luck.
River.
-
01-02-25 21:22 #56463Senior Member

Posts: 315Mary does a lot of bait and switch. She's done it to me more than a few times. When I complain she says other girl busy. Her massage isn't bad but I'm tired of her shit and leave if I see her. Last time I couldn't tell until the flip. That place is very inconsistent- I've left there with zero happiness sometimes completely legit mediocre massages. I think most of them are over 50 but who knows.
Originally Posted by AtlKey
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 21:14 #56462Senior Member

Posts: 315Thanks man. Some days I'd rather have an attractive girl with bad service than an old owl with good service. Variety is the spice of life and all that.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:35 #56461Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes, same shopping plaza.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 19:01 #56460Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah Crystal is probably the younger one you saw at the front. The older is probably either Mary (very small cup) or Linda (decent cup). I think there is another one but I forgot her name. They are nice enough like you said, but really nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by ElvisLives
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 15:55 #56459Senior Member

Posts: 70Think he's just saying to plug "asian massage near me" into google map and give it a go.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
I mean, you got ying, energy, spring, etc.
This not the type of place that just tosses out trust left and right. You got to get in the mud too.
-
01-02-25 15:51 #56458Senior Member

Posts: 70The place by the goodwill and taco bell?
Originally Posted by CastingLures
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






