Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 286 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 4283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    If you like big tits and don't mind a belly to match, Ruby (for one) would be a much better choice. Good / great personality and wide-open menu, combined with very reasonable donation makes that an easy choice.

    RUBY: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...i/858592693848.

    JG.
    Can I get a confirmation on that?

    From what I'd heard she was non FS only.

  2. #3832

    Tat girl - "Sam" "Been there. Didn't that. " Redux

    Quote Originally Posted by JustARegular  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/027731885116

    Fake story. Said can only do content right now because on bed rest. Offered to try again next week and she said she would be back home then and not seeing anyone here.
    Post #3731 in this thread, I gave a mini-review describing my meet with her in which I declined to go forward. Not anywhere near as enticing as her photos, and the personality of a rude, entitled beach. During our brief meet she wanted to do an LE check, which worked against her because I got to fondle the front and back (through a thin muumuu). This allowed me to discover a lack of body tone and an excess of adipose tissue (fat, for those who didn't go to Harvard Medical School). Those physical features, combined with her "safety girl" rules inspired me to decline her services.

    If you like big tits and don't mind a belly to match, Ruby (for one) would be a much better choice. Good / great personality and wide-open menu, combined with very reasonable donation makes that an easy choice.

    RUBY: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...i/858592693848.

    JG.

  3. #3831

    Tat girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/027731885116

    Fake story. Said can only do content right now because on bed rest. Offered to try again next week and she said she would be back home then and not seeing anyone here.

  4. #3830

    Few more pics I had saved

    Quote Originally Posted by Squall1  [View Original Post]
    That Jamie was right; ROBB just had the wrong post. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reports/page2 She cleaned herself up a bit, but it was still the same girl. I almost fell for her trick, but luckily I spotted the waiting car before she got in my truck.
    Post 342 I believe is the right one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mza2mty3ntuwn2vmyzu2ognmmwuzndnkzwvlzgi3nguxmgziowu.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mtu3nzmwotzjytfjnjkxowrmm2q1m2rkmdezzgvkotezzti5odc.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  5. #3829

    JG you were right

    That Jamie was right; ROBB just had the wrong post. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Reports/page2 She cleaned herself up a bit, but it was still the same girl. I almost fell for her trick, but luckily I spotted the waiting car before she got in my truck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nje1oty1ndrjmwezntyzodi4mde3mjdjyzniyjuxymi0y2jhng.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  6. #3828

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBoomhauer  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon her PH page. Tattoos match in number and location.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/vanessa-bando
    Turns out having a 3-year-old Porn Hub page doesn't pay the light bill.

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JaimeLynn 1.jpg‎  

  7. #3827
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I got to back out of this assessment. I just stumbled on to the real person that is this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/965317411266.

    And it is NOT the "Jamie" ROBB that thought she was. She may be new to the local scene, but she's definitely new to me, and MAY be totally legit. Deepest, most sincere apologies to anyone I lead astray with my mistake..
    Stumbled upon her PH page. Tattoos match in number and location.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/vanessa-bando

  8. #3826
    She's real but on a break for a bit. I just talked to her a couple days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobbyist88  [View Original Post]
    I searched the thread and didn't find anything. Been seeing the add for awhile. Hoping and wondering if anyone knows if she's legit. TIA.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3232416

  9. #3825

    Any info on Hailey

    I searched the thread and didn't find anything. Been seeing the add for awhile. Hoping and wondering if anyone knows if she's legit. TIA.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3232416

  10. #3824

    Ooops Mea Culpa

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    See this report: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...150&viewfull=1#post4760150.

    Which is post #234 in the "Ripoff Reports" forum.

    I know the ultra-straight hair and the make up has her looking WAY different, but I am fairly sure it's the same scumbagette.

    JG.
    Okay, I got to back out of this assessment. I just stumbled on to the real person that is this provider: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/965317411266.

    And it is NOT the "Jamie" ROBB that thought she was. She may be new to the local scene, but she's definitely new to me, and MAY be totally legit. Deepest, most sincere apologies to anyone I lead astray with my mistake.

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jamie 2.jpg‎  

  11. #3823
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    She's been around. I enjoyed her pre-COVID, and kinda thinking I might want to give her another ride, for old times sake. Full disclosure, I've seen her in civilian garb and she's thicker than she was before. Pics from the old days below..
    Rough approximation of how much thicker?

  12. #3822

    Used to go by "Chey Lynn"

    Quote Originally Posted by CatsInACar  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...u/025127904420

    I've seen her ad occasionally and I was just curious if anyone here has any experience with her. Is her ad accurate, is she a scam?
    She's been around. I enjoyed her pre-COVID, and kinda thinking I might want to give her another ride, for old times sake. Full disclosure, I've seen her in civilian garb and she's thicker than she was before. Pics from the old days below.

    JG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   11.jpg‎  

  13. #3821

    Looking around and curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...u/025127904420

    I've seen her ad occasionally and I was just curious if anyone here has any experience with her. Is her ad accurate, is she a scam?

  14. #3820
    I wrote a rip report on her awhile ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    See this report: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...150&viewfull=1#post4760150.

    Which is post #234 in the "Ripoff Reports" forum.

    I know the ultra-straight hair and the make up has her looking WAY different, but I am fairly sure it's the same scumbagette.

    JG.

  15. #3819

    I do believe this is the infamous "RIP-ROB Jamie"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjack3  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/965317411266

    I've been seeing adds for this gal for a bit.

    Has anyone given it a go. If so then my questions in order of importance are "is she real", "is it a scam", and "was it worth it".

    Merry Christmas all.
    See this report: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...150&viewfull=1#post4760150.

    Which is post #234 in the "Ripoff Reports" forum.

    I know the ultra-straight hair and the make up has her looking WAY different, but I am fairly sure it's the same scumbagette.

    JG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape