Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 18366
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14571

    Emily

    Emily.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-286cd53d3c37

    Met briefly. Same as pics, but conversation was challenging as she largey gave 1 or 2 word dialog. Wanted 700 for 2nd meeting. Not interested in 2nd meeting.

  2. #14570

    Lauren

    Lauren.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e86213a809a2

    Easy to meet. Was without makeup. Very overweight.

    I'm not interested in 2nd meeting.

  3. #14569
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Blackhawk didn't work for me. Even worse, after the card info was input and declined; it was then zeroed out.

    I'm done with seeking.
    My post didn't say anything about Blackhawk cards.

  4. #14568
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Blackhawk didn't work for me. Even worse, after the card info was input and declined; it was then zeroed out.

    I'm done with seeking.
    Given the Blackhawk card works for several other people, I'd draw a different conclusion. That you had the bad luck to get a card that has been compromised. IK this happens to many prepaid. Scammers get the card I'd info and leave it back on the rack. You pick it out, put dough on it. They check all the time, when you do so, they drain it. It didn't work for you on seeking because it had no $. I truly don't believe seeking took your money (the whole card, not just their rate) and didn't give you the membership. Why don't you look at the record on the website for the Blackhawk card and see when the money came off?

  5. #14567

    Maybe I lucked out but,

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Blackhawk didn't work for me. Even worse, after the card info was input and declined; it was then zeroed out.

    I'm done with seeking.
    I used a prepaid from Lowes recently. Registered it through mcgift giftcardmall. It went through. Just make sure you screenshot the info when you register so you can use exactly the same on SA. I'll be done with SA too when a prepaid doesn't work anymore and I have to send a pic to "verify" that I'm legit.

  6. #14566

    Blackhawk not working for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Read my post from back in May. Just used this method to re-up a few days ago, works great.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...323&viewfull=1#post6885323.
    Blackhawk didn't work for me. Even worse, after the card info was input and declined; it was then zeroed out.

    I'm done with seeking.

  7. #14565

    Secret benefits marie

    This one's name is Marie not exactly my cup of tea due to the fact of the rules you know no anal OK, no CIM, condoms are a must and she will only spend 1.5 hours with you.

    She also said she was being nice with me, offering me 300 Even though her normal is 5 did not partake.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8125109377d3c6

  8. #14564

    Used to be $1,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    About eight months ago when I was actively looking she quoted me $1,000. I wished her well and did not partake. Too bad as she has a smoking body in the photos.

  9. #14563

    Daydreaming


  10. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Richmond thread has a shit ton of info on which prepaid cards work and which do not. I would check there.
    Information must be current. Richmond is old news. Mostly.

    I just got a Blackhawk card at Lowe's for $198. I used it to get a month of seeking. They had told me earlier I would get discount pop-up offers but it didn't happen. At least there isn't enough dough on the card to auto renew.

  11. #14561
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!
    Read my post from back in May. Just used this method to re-up a few days ago, works great.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...323&viewfull=1#post6885323.

  12. #14560

    Blackhawk

    Mongers in other cities are reporting Blackhawk processed cards still work.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!

  13. #14559

    Richmond Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!
    Richmond thread has a shit ton of info on which prepaid cards work and which do not. I would check there.

  14. #14558

    Scammer

    Plays the long game for a few days, plays it well. When it comes time to meet at the hotel she asks for half upfront before she leaves.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-ea1dc23462bd

  15. #14557

    Vanilla Gift Card issues and poor customer service

    I'm having major issues trying to renew my membership with the above and when you call very unhelpful, they no longer will process cards over the phone. This is for SA.

    Any help much appreciated. I know find another non Vanilla provider, but hard to find, any help for those that want to renew without using there real cards??

    Thanks!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape