The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27094

    Emma

    1. Emma.

    The good.

    Just got finished seeing this provider. Decent accommodations, easy comms. Asked about rates and was quoted 160 for hh. Got to room and she matches the pics, albeit several pounds heavier. Started with covered BJ and I'll tell you she was great, even covered. Switched to K9 and she really "enjoyed" it then to mish. Everything was good, asked to finish with BBBJ, upcharge of 40 but my god was it worth it. She's a step below Rene for my senior members but she was damn good. Finished cim and a little banter at the end.

    The bad.

    Clear signs of demons once clothes came of. Typical chatterbox but sweet.

    I would see her again but just for the BBBJ, not mind altering, again Rene, but damn close.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...eigh/180928743

  2. #27093

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Agree, Dallas is not worth seeing.
    Sorry for replying to an old post but I was wondering if you were referring to same Dallas that another member recently recommended here.

  3. #27092

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have been around a long, long time and this one is probably my worst experience. Just don't.
    Please explain. Thanks.

  4. #27091
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    She has been around forever. She looks nothing like her pics anymore. All these are glammed up pics from yesteryears.

    Missing teeth and more.

  5. #27090

    Brielle / sugar and spice Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Giventofly  [View Original Post]
    I had read earlier reviews on Brielle but was curious about her and she was staying close by so I gave her a chance. Communication was good until I arrived at her location where as is typical she went silent. I ended up leaving and was ten minutes away when she finally replied so I was in no hurry so I returned. Her location was clean and a decent hotel. Overall she is a cute girl. Pretty face and a nice body. I opted for the QV for the standard rate. She is all business with almost no affection. She only had a few rules and everything is covered. As mentioned in earlier reports, she has lots of small bruises on her legs but honestly she may be not be using right now as everything was healed so it didn't bother me at all. She did allow DATY but said not to expect anything out of it. She was totally unresponsive to that. Ended up with a CBJ which was OK and that's where I finished, so never made it to the main event.

    So pretty face and a nice body but not much in the way of enthusiasm. She never once smiled. Might repeat someday and see if things improve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/603947112059
    Is this her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/735313224099

  6. #27089

    Becca Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have been around a long, long time and this one is probably my worst experience. Just don't.
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-02 10.27.42 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 10.27.48 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 10.27.53 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 10.28.01 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 10.28.05 AM.jpg‎  


  7. #27088
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    She is really flaky and in a bad motel. I would avoid at all costs. She also runs some background scams collecting in advance through multiple Cash App accounts.

  8. #27087

    VIV Garner

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a while back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...2/413013357586

    Pictures are from a past life. At least 10 years older.

    Clean room, great attitude, takes direction and definitely gets into it.

    Talks non-fucking-stop, I think that's a symptom of nervousness and / or candy.

    If she looked like her pics I'd repeat, but she's a little rough around the edges. Wish there was something a little better from Garner south.
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-02 9.52.13 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 9.52.18 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 9.52.24 AM.jpg‎  

  9. #27086

    Viv in Garner

    Saw this one a while back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...2/413013357586

    Pictures are from a past life. At least 10 years older.

    Clean room, great attitude, takes direction and definitely gets into it.

    Talks non-fucking-stop, I think that's a symptom of nervousness and / or candy.

    If she looked like her pics I'd repeat, but she's a little rough around the edges. Wish there was something a little better from Garner south.

  10. #27085
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Haven't seen her, but whenever I text her she has the worst attitude which is always an indication of a bad experience. Plus her prices are all over the place and way too high.

  11. #27084

    Sugar and Spice Cary crossroads Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    False advertising. No GFE, even though her ad says it. Puts a timer on. Demons everywhere, arms black and blue from needles, sketchy boyfriend lurking. If this sounds like your idea of a good time go for it!
    Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-02 9.18.10 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 9.18.16 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-01-02 9.18.20 AM.jpg‎  

  12. #27083

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by JRyder27  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at her for a while since she's down the street. Any of you have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/735313224099
    False advertising. No GFE, even though her ad says it. Puts a timer on. Demons everywhere, arms black and blue from needles, sketchy boyfriend lurking. If this sounds like your idea of a good time go for it!

  13. #27082

    Anyone have any info

    Been looking at her for a while since she's down the street. Any of you have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/735313224099

  14. #27081

    A good thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Monger. I have recently seen Dallas and had a pretty good time. Damage was 160. She mentioned that she and the other girls have been struggling since the new law, like many of us thought they would. I can say she is legit and is not working with LEO.

    https://escort13.com/post/103366032?currentPage=2
    Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? A lot of the talent in the area was charging WAAAAY more than they were worth and we just kept taking it.

    Maybe the new law will put the squeeze on them. Maybe they see they were pricing themselves out the game a bit.

  15. #27080

    Kiara kincade bat shit crazy

    So I use to visit Kiara back about 8 years ago and she seemed normal. This lady now is crazy and should be avoided at all cost. She canceled on me about 4 times while she was here recently. She then said I wasn't her type (mind you I haven't seen her in about 8 years.) She then like kept apologizing and saying she would make it up to me. I then head her way and then she flips out again. I am glad I dodged that bullet.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kiarakincade

    https://www.kiara-kincade.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape