Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 1251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27049
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Slim is right. Just nothing worth the asking price in this area in general if you ask me. Looking up and down 95 doesn't show much different.

    After taking that money I dedicated to the hobby and just letting it sit, I can't imagine giving it all to any of these providers. Especially not with the new law.

    Just not worth it. I've been meaning to get a passport anyway.
    I'm always available for guided tours of Bangkok.

  2. #27048
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    From the area you can get to both the Virginia and South Carolina borders in under an hour and a half. Anyone done any mongering in those areas? I took a preliminary look and it appears the pickings are slim.
    Slim is right. Just nothing worth the asking price in this area in general if you ask me. Looking up and down 95 doesn't show much different.

    After taking that money I dedicated to the hobby and just letting it sit, I can't imagine giving it all to any of these providers. Especially not with the new law.

    Just not worth it. I've been meaning to get a passport anyway.

  3. #27047

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading that correctly? You saying you ate her out but all she gave you was a covered BJ?
    Yes exactly. No reaction at all from her on the DATY.

  4. #27046

    VA / SC Mongering

    From the area you can get to both the Virginia and South Carolina borders in under an hour and a half. Anyone done any mongering in those areas? I took a preliminary look and it appears the pickings are slim.

  5. #27045

    Andi Ellsworth

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave3038  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her yet.
    Still nothing on her after all this time I did hope to find a review here or TER. I just might have to take one for the team. Will let you know if I do.

  6. #27044

    Ava Baby

    She quoted me today 200 HHR 400 HR incall.

  7. #27043

    CBJ but daty?

    Am I reading that correctly? You saying you ate her out but all she gave you was a covered BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Giventofly  [View Original Post]
    I had read earlier reviews on Brielle but was curious about her and she was staying close by so I gave her a chance. Communication was good until I arrived at her location where as is typical she went silent. I ended up leaving and was ten minutes away when she finally replied so I was in no hurry so I returned. Her location was clean and a decent hotel. Overall she is a cute girl. Pretty face and a nice body. I opted for the QV for the standard rate. She is all business with almost no affection. She only had a few rules and everything is covered. As mentioned in earlier reports, she has lots of small bruises on her legs but honestly she may be not be using right now as everything was healed so it didn't bother me at all. She did allow DATY but said not to expect anything out of it. She was totally unresponsive to that. Ended up with a CBJ which was OK and that's where I finished, so never made it to the main event.

    So pretty face and a nice body but not much in the way of enthusiasm. She never once smiled. Might repeat someday and see if things improve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/603947112059

  8. #27042

  9. #27041
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton1512  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see the mature SS? Seen here before but it's been a while.
    Who are you referring to?

  10. #27040
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Can ya'll share a link?
    Did you even try literally the first entry has the link?

  11. #27039
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    Check the bare thread there was a recent. Maybe a PM for the details.
    Can ya'll share a link?

  12. #27038

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Bad link, not sure who you're asking about.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/686804763811

    Let me know if this is working.

  13. #27037

    Brielle

    I had read earlier reviews on Brielle but was curious about her and she was staying close by so I gave her a chance. Communication was good until I arrived at her location where as is typical she went silent. I ended up leaving and was ten minutes away when she finally replied so I was in no hurry so I returned. Her location was clean and a decent hotel. Overall she is a cute girl. Pretty face and a nice body. I opted for the QV for the standard rate. She is all business with almost no affection. She only had a few rules and everything is covered. As mentioned in earlier reports, she has lots of small bruises on her legs but honestly she may be not be using right now as everything was healed so it didn't bother me at all. She did allow DATY but said not to expect anything out of it. She was totally unresponsive to that. Ended up with a CBJ which was OK and that's where I finished, so never made it to the main event.

    So pretty face and a nice body but not much in the way of enthusiasm. She never once smiled. Might repeat someday and see if things improve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/603947112059

  14. #27036

    Mature

    Anyone been to see the mature SS? Seen here before but it's been a while.

  15. #27035

    Sent you a DM

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide more info she went up in donation.
    Sending you a DM with more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape