Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 17014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14299

    Emily

    Is this the Emily that had her own place before? Big Johns girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack10  [View Original Post]
    Well last Friday I went to Emily apartment compus view.

    I asked whos working? And responded kiki sent me pics I said look good so decided come over and surprise was Emily working not kiki so I don't know why Chinese massage every time send fake pics.
    .

  2. #14298

    Emily =Kiki

    Well last Friday I went to Emily apartment compus view.

    I asked whos working? And responded kiki sent me pics I said look good so decided come over and surprise was Emily working not kiki so I don't know why Chinese massage every time send fake pics.

  3. #14297

    Ivory at Riverside

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    How about some details? That place has been YMMV from what is reported here.
    I went to see Ivory, a 24 YO gorgeous Asian woman. What I mean by gorgeous is she is what I personally see when someone says they have, "yellow fever" she is it for me. She guides me into the bedroom, offers shower, which is the first time I've been offered a shower at the. $$ hhr visit, but I declined as I had just showered. She started with a massage, which was arousingly soft as she tickled around. I had to turn over and help myself to her super soft natural Cs. Speaking of soft, her entire body was the most velvety smooth I've felt on a person. After she allowed me to thoroughly plant my face between magnificent mammories, she laid me back and did the Asian thing and kissed me all the way down to a CBJ. After that she took some time to wipe the boys and went to town. At that point I had to have her on top of me, which she obliged, and then she slowly plunged my rod all the way in, and shortly after that she grinded me to completion. She stayed on top of me for a bit, and made some comments about my appearance as I'm sure most providers do, the. She got up, cleaned me off, and offered a shower again. I feel like I could have stayed and talked a bit more, but when I'm done, I'm done, and it was time to go. She said she is her for another 6 days, so I assume that means she is leaving on Friday. See her while you can fellas.

  4. #14296

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    I've been here for a little while, but I often forget to come back and leave reviews for places I've visited. So here's some of my experiences:

    Moon Bay: older woman, massage is good, HE ok but not great. Not a lot of mutual touching available. But she also hasn't haggled for tip money, so that's good.

    Sweet Smile: been a handful of times. Started off great, had a few different women. But it's gotten to the point where they just want more and more money. Last time, wanted an extra. 4 just to get the girls out.

    Zz spa: mediocre massage, and HE was rushed and like a jackhammer. Wouldn't even allow OTC because she is "ticklish".

    New Dragon on Hard: pretty good massage and good finish. UTC up top. Not very attractive, though.

    Angel Massage: probably the best I've had so far. Massage was amazing. Lots of teasing before the flip, and very sensual after the flip. No haggling, got the girls out to suck on, lots of dirty talk and moaning, kissing me on the neck and playing with my nipples. Had an amazing time there, and plan to go back.
    Went to Angel yesterday. Got Nina or maybe Nini. Short and a little chubby. She was on the table with me about 25% of the time. Used the translate app. Had a nice cuddle moment. Decent tease and good finish.

  5. #14295

    Are you Bill Hicks?

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    For example, if you want to eat her ass and you write, "I want to like you asshole", instead of "I want to lick your asshole," it comes off as "I want to like you bastard", and she may give you a strange look and you think it's off the table. Meanwhile, she's probably been itching for a good tongue-punch to her balloon knot for months!

    Trust me, next time you want to cum twice, she won't bring you two Cokes. Hahaha!

    Happy New Year!
    LOL. Happy New Year. Gentlemen, its okay to have some fun along with informational posts.

  6. #14294

    Moon Bay, 7 Day

    Been here before. Older, polite woman with soothing hands. Easy experience, full time, no negotiation HE with some delightful attention to the vertical line. Standard donation. Its in a strip mall, so a small walk of shame. But the room was cold, probably trying to keep small utility bill, they should turn up the heat.

    7 Day Spa. Office complex. There is another AMP there. So make sure you have your suite number. Cameras right at the front desk. Selena gives a high quality massage but begs for a higher than standard tip, this is normal in Chinese culture but annoying when they are holding your berries in their hand, they don't get it or may be its standard operating practice, I don't know. Warm room and table.

    Life is good in Columbus.

  7. #14293

    Rate and Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Break24  [View Original Post]
    What is the appearance of the masseuse at Angel massage like?
    Is Angel in Sawbury? What you paid.

  8. #14292
    Quote Originally Posted by TPosu  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Jen last year after seeing nice reviews. It was NOT the girl in the pictures, she was very nice but nothing special to look at. The girl I saw had wings tatooed on her shoulders and several tats elsewhere. The milking table experience was nice but far from worth the $$. 5 that she charged. I left wishing that I had walked away when meeting her. I was really looking for a beautiful woman and the Jen I saw was pretty (at best) but a bit dumpy. Nice clean appartment and a shower was available afterwards, but the experience was very lacking in my opinion.
    Not sure how does she look now, but service was always far from worth, Lackluster and mechanical. Won't see her.

  9. #14291

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Break24  [View Original Post]
    What is the appearance of the masseuse at Angel massage like?
    She was short, not super thin. Had a nice ass. Hair was long enough to put into a short ponytail. Probably early to mid 30's. I need to start asking names.

  10. #14290
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    I've been here for a little while, but I often forget to come back and leave reviews for places I've visited. So here's some of my experiences:

    Moon Bay: older woman, massage is good, HE ok but not great. Not a lot of mutual touching available. But she also hasn't haggled for tip money, so that's good.

    Sweet Smile: been a handful of times. Started off great, had a few different women. But it's gotten to the point where they just want more and more money. Last time, wanted an extra. 4 just to get the girls out.

    Zz spa: mediocre massage, and HE was rushed and like a jackhammer. Wouldn't even allow OTC because she is "ticklish".

    New Dragon on Hard: pretty good massage and good finish. UTC up top. Not very attractive, though.

    Angel Massage: probably the best I've had so far. Massage was amazing. Lots of teasing before the flip, and very sensual after the flip. No haggling, got the girls out to suck on, lots of dirty talk and moaning, kissing me on the neck and playing with my nipples. Had an amazing time there, and plan to go back.
    What is the appearance of the masseuse at Angel massage like?

  11. #14289

    Reports

    I've been here for a little while, but I often forget to come back and leave reviews for places I've visited. So here's some of my experiences:

    Moon Bay: older woman, massage is good, HE ok but not great. Not a lot of mutual touching available. But she also hasn't haggled for tip money, so that's good.

    Sweet Smile: been a handful of times. Started off great, had a few different women. But it's gotten to the point where they just want more and more money. Last time, wanted an extra. 4 just to get the girls out.

    Zz spa: mediocre massage, and HE was rushed and like a jackhammer. Wouldn't even allow OTC because she is "ticklish".

    New Dragon on Hard: pretty good massage and good finish. UTC up top. Not very attractive, though.

    Angel Massage: probably the best I've had so far. Massage was amazing. Lots of teasing before the flip, and very sensual after the flip. No haggling, got the girls out to suck on, lots of dirty talk and moaning, kissing me on the neck and playing with my nipples. Had an amazing time there, and plan to go back.

  12. #14288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Moon bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock5601  [View Original Post]
    This may be a dumb question but what's the best way to ask for MSOG on a translator app in Chinese? Last time I tried this she thought I wanted soda bc I used the phrase "multiple pops".
    Or just go to moon bay, she does it for you without you have to ask. That's the easy way, LOL.

  13. #14287
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver67  [View Original Post]
    A nuru massage is very erotic. I don't know if you can get that type of massage at a massage parlor. I've never been to one. It's just not my seen. Too risky in my opinion. I guess it depends on what kind of ending you're looking for. Everyone says the only ending at a massage parlor in Columbus is a HJ. There are several independents who offer nuru reviewed on here. Most of them offer a variety of endings. I suggest you give Hera Rose a try.

    https://tryst.link/massage/meetinghera
    I wouldn't call rubbing your oil covered tits on someone's back for 30 seconds a "nuru" massage. Which is what most of these providers try to pass off for $$$ an hr.

  14. #14286
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    How about some details? That place has been YMMV from what is reported here.
    Everything was covered, my choice. She started with about five minutes of BJ and when I indicated I was ready she hopped on for a cowgirl ride and did a great job.

    When we were finished she offered a shower. I declined because I live nearby. That's about the jist of it.

  15. #14285
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmondSpinoza  [View Original Post]
    I went to Riverside this afternoon for a half hour visit. The attendant was young, 22 to 26 years old, very petite with perky B cups. Her name was Ivory and her English is so, so. Recommend and I will be repeating. I will not discuss the donation because it has been covered already. I tipped her very well.
    How about some details? That place has been YMMV from what is reported here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape