Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 735 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9354

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Needed some relief and met up with SoFineMandi (on TNA board) - Set up was easy, very safe and clean extended stay place at the edge of Redmond and Bellevue. I went with the QV, I opted for BBBJCIM because I didn't want to deal with a cover. Mouth skills are top notch, she let me reposition and hang her head off the bed so I could fuck her mouth and finish. No gag reflex was detected.

    She does have a dude with her. I saw him waiting in a car in the parking lot and she confirmed.

    Overall, I'd repeat if I needed head and she was available. Damage for the visit was $.
    Her VIP is bb

  2. #9353

    Mizjuani

    She's got numerous alerts. She even has one where some dummy rented a car for her and she stole it.

  3. #9352

    Mizjuani

    Quote Originally Posted by Overdoser  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad I couldn't pass up. New Year's Eve Special by Mizjuani Murcedes (TNA). 1. 4 HH Outcall Special! That price was too good, & I don't even need to leave my place?!

    Set it up for 9 PM & she arrived right on time looking well dressed. She's like 5 ft tops, A cups, nice little ass. She came in & got acquainted real quick before stripping down & going down on me on the couch while I sipped a beer & hit my vape pen. Man that extra comfort of being at home was nice. Sloppy, felt her spit on my balls. She gagged a couple times. Never got very deep but she used a lot of tongue & bobbed away without complaint. She's a safety girl, & I rolled the dice being able to keep it up & failed LOL. Call it a combination of jacking off earlier that day, using a condom & drinking. I already knew the rubber was going to kill my boner. I pumped a few times in missionary before a few pumps in doggy but it wasn't working. Asked about the condom & she said no way. I can respect that. We opted for BBBJ finish & she worked it for a while while I grabbed her tits & ass. Came in her mouth & she spit it out like someone siphoning gasoline LOL.

    I'd recommend her if a condom is no issue. She's fun! She was moaning & all that for me. I'm going to chalk it up for another notch on my belt & look for something else next time. I think BB is a must for me, unfortunately.
    Saw her many years ago. She's really nice and much better looking in person. Yes, super tiny!

  4. #9351

    Chumps

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, some dipstick on TNA like Yadda or Playwrite might actually fork it out, LOL.
    No kidding, I can see a long time to techie chumps with no game lining up to get some underwhelming appointments. When you know that legit pornstars (India Summer, Eva Long, Elena Koshka etc) would give you two shots including legit role play for $1.2 K and you still drop 2.5 K for an unknown GPS. You are a chump. No doubt about it. My limit is 400 - and I get enough for that range with SA and the few regulars that have grandfathered me in. This hobby is getting weird with these crazy prices and subpar service.

  5. #9350

    Mizjuani Murcedes Outcall Visit

    Saw an ad I couldn't pass up. New Year's Eve Special by Mizjuani Murcedes (TNA). 1. 4 HH Outcall Special! That price was too good, & I don't even need to leave my place?!

    Set it up for 9 PM & she arrived right on time looking well dressed. She's like 5 ft tops, A cups, nice little ass. She came in & got acquainted real quick before stripping down & going down on me on the couch while I sipped a beer & hit my vape pen. Man that extra comfort of being at home was nice. Sloppy, felt her spit on my balls. She gagged a couple times. Never got very deep but she used a lot of tongue & bobbed away without complaint. She's a safety girl, & I rolled the dice being able to keep it up & failed LOL. Call it a combination of jacking off earlier that day, using a condom & drinking. I already knew the rubber was going to kill my boner. I pumped a few times in missionary before a few pumps in doggy but it wasn't working. Asked about the condom & she said no way. I can respect that. We opted for BBBJ finish & she worked it for a while while I grabbed her tits & ass. Came in her mouth & she spit it out like someone siphoning gasoline LOL.

    I'd recommend her if a condom is no issue. She's fun! She was moaning & all that for me. I'm going to chalk it up for another notch on my belt & look for something else next time. I think BB is a must for me, unfortunately.

  6. #9349

    Mandi in Redmond

    Needed some relief and met up with SoFineMandi (on TNA board) - Set up was easy, very safe and clean extended stay place at the edge of Redmond and Bellevue. I went with the QV, I opted for BBBJCIM because I didn't want to deal with a cover. Mouth skills are top notch, she let me reposition and hang her head off the bed so I could fuck her mouth and finish. No gag reflex was detected.

    She does have a dude with her. I saw him waiting in a car in the parking lot and she confirmed.

    Overall, I'd repeat if I needed head and she was available. Damage for the visit was $.

  7. #9348
    Sadly, some dipstick on TNA like Yadda or Playwrite might actually fork it out, LOL.

  8. #9347
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    2500 hr. Get real.
    Some sucker's going to pay it, sad to say.

  9. #9346

    Way to level up

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    2500 hr. Get real.
    Gentlemen, I give you Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

  10. #9345

    No for me

    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    2500 hr. Get real.

  11. #9344

  12. #9343

    Still 3 BJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in PDX. She's fun. Great easy going convo too!
    Wowitsnately is at the top of my TDL. Does anyone know if she is still a 3 BJ provider? I like my full service covered, but I like my blowie bare, and my kisses deep.

  13. #9342
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Definitely curious, she's quite good lookin.
    Over 40, no tits, no ass, sun-exposed skin (zoom in).

    For $500 an hour? Only of she brings two young hot friends.

  14. #9341

    Who likes getting slapped?

    Bucket list item: want to slap a woman during sex. Hard. And have her love it.

    Anyone got leads on girls who like it when a hand flies?

  15. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Fay Awhile: any reviews or info is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fay_awhile
    Definitely curious, she's quite good lookin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape