Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 11019
-
12-28-24 16:47 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 69I saw her before Covid when her rates were a bit more reasonable. She was absolutely stacked and had was hwp. RBGFE and I finished with her squeezing me in between her rack. It was amazing. Wasn't able to see her again because she started bumping up her rates and she's an hour drive each way for me so wasn't worth it. Been wanting to give her another go but just can't justify at her current rate considering the drive and some reports of her gaining weight. But when I saw her it was an overall good time.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 16:19 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 271Oh man I'm not sure. I'm out of the game with a GF and also had my fill of surprise "adventure" with her. There hasn't been a report from that place in ages.
Originally Posted by UndeadHentai
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 06:25 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 77Hmm, well Asians do make the most passable of trans gals. She still there?
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 19:26 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 255If a provider's pics are all just closeups of boobs / ass, that's a red flag for me (I. E. She's fat).
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 14:41 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 162Avery Jett
Seen her a couple times before her GPS went crazy. She will do LMAs occasionally for less. IMHO she's kinda worth it when she's 2 for a hhr. Her tits are MASSIVE but she's not a great time. She's also way fatter than the pics. She's super good at angles in her pics. I'm a total boob guy and I left pretty disappointed every time I've seen her.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
That being said there aren't many good big tits out there. Look at the tit thread. It's bleak.
-
12-27-24 13:25 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 220That much per hour and she has giving oral listed as a dislike, I cannot imagine she'd be worth anything.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 11:36 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 157Holes a
And all holes open.
Originally Posted by PapaForMamma
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 10:25 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 240Fay Awhile
For $$$$$$ better be bare.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 00:25 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 105Avery Jett
Ok, let's talk about Avery Jett. Her tits seem incredible and I've always been curious about her. She is consistently more pricey. Is she really worth $$ per HR? Does she put those tits to good use? I've searched this site a bit and really haven't found much detail. Anyone have experiences they can share?
-
12-26-24 20:04 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 178Fay Awhile?
Fay Awhile: any reviews or info is appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/fay_awhile
-
12-26-24 10:10 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 229Other Sites
I see most ask about girls from TNA, STG or some other sketch ones like ListCrawler.
Any of you have luck with Eros, PD, or Tryst? PD has reviews but I feel that they are just as bad or worse than the GPS board.
I do see some cross over from these other sites, some girls from TNA.
-
12-25-24 23:29 #9328Banned Member

Posts: 23That's fentanyl. Gross isn't it. That's why I stopped seeing STG girls from Everett. Almost without exception every single one of them reeked of fentanyl and the more I smelled it the more I couldn't take it any longer. Also the anxiety from not knowing if they have a baggie of fentanyl powder in your car. Had one accidentally leave a straw that was used to smoke fentanyl in my car.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 16:41 #9327Regular Member

Posts: 21I had some good sessions with her a year and a half ago, but sounds like she has fallen on difficult time. At the time she still had her own vehicle although it's the most beat up truck I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Runner2448
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 17:15 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 157Smell
I did meet her once for a cd when she just started posting and smelled like burned plastic. I payed her to just jack me off because it was such a turn off.
Originally Posted by KentuckyKeith1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 05:04 #9325Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw some replies with some positive info, and I'm glad their experiences were good. That said, she is a colossal liar. My experience with her was going to pick her up one morning when she was stranded. She gets in the car and asks if I smoke. I said "yes, cigarettes", she says "You don't smoke blues?" That was the first clue to duck and run, but junior wasn't willing. Long story short we did a date. We had a couple dates. Then she texts asking me to loan her money. I tell her what I tell everyone and that is that I don't do loans, for anyone, ever. She starts trying threatening to leave a "Brutal Alert" if I don't loan her the money. She did make good on the threat several months later. When I met her she was telling me about how she had just gotten out of jail and she has charges for counterfeiting and felony fleeing and evading because she took cops on a short chase in her car. And just watching her posts and reading them, she mentioned some time ago that she's was going on a mini-vacation. And she disappeared for several months before returning a few months ago. I'm going out on a limb and saying she prob had to go do some time and that was her mini-vacation.
Originally Posted by JustRandy;7126041[URL
I hope it goes well for you if you see, but if it doesn't, you were warned!












Reply With Quote




