Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Rachel B. Before. Who is Rachel V?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Link courtesy of Mr. Eastwood.

    I won't reveal what the V stands for, but she should probably be avoided. She is a sociopath who has a rap sheet longer than my dick. I knew her pretty well when she would stroll Timuquana Ave. back in 2007-09 when she was really attractive. I mean model like attractive. I made the foolish mistake of trying to be Captain Save-A-Ho and it cost me some emotional turmoil. She was heavy into crack back then and now I hear is doing H. She did give a really good BBBJ though. For someone like her, hitting the wall must be a *****.

  2. #37130
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/160512802191
    Sorry. I forgot to post about her. She's legit and very hot. She was all about it. She got to my house and we sat down to talk and get acquainted for a minute. She was on me in like 5 minutes. I mean on me. So on to the bedroom for playtime. Very very GFE with me. Also very vocal. She was clean and lucid. I would definitely recommend if she's still doing this. I haven't repeated because I've been occupied with others, but I definitely would!

  3. #37129

    Blue Eyed Barbie

    On my last trip, I stop by and seen Christina. I had seen her 2 other times in the past. Comms are so so, and can be a little slow with responding and have ghost me before. 5/10 Quoted for qv 1.

    $, reg is 1. 2 living off baymeadows by Harley Davidson. I started my dream covered, and pretty good but only perform for a brief min. Went to doggy, which I enjoy because the kitty pretty, and tight before my dreamed ended. I asked about BBBJ which she advertise but she said some wild numbers, LOL. YMMV I may return, unsure!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/835455910515

  4. #37128

    Slim

    Went to see Slim to check out the best BBBJ in town. Comms was great and she was quick with responding. Agreed for the qv special $, regular is 1. 2. Convo took about 30 minutes, before I was pulling up to the Mustang. The dream was good, deep throating, didn't forget the little guys and ended with CIM, not the best but I will return. The second dream may be better on the next try. Overall 7. 5/10 maybe 8.

    LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/393158205942

  5. #37127

    Sj

    Soo, a couple weeks ago I set up a visit with SJ. The comms was great and smooth. I quotoed fa a qv, she mentioned was $. 2 but accepted my $ offer. She sent me her addy off the lenior loop, I headed her way. She is the little cutie in the pics. The dream was ok, recieved a little BBBJ 6/10 and went to cowgirl covered which I enjoyed a little more before my dream ended. I went to clean up in the bathroom and well removing my cover I got a horrible stench. Seems like she had a busy day before I arrived, because the smell waa horrible. I got some on my shirt and had to shower and wash clothes when I made it home. Overall experience was cool besides the stench. Debayingbon making a return becuae I love petite women.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/284496195633

  6. #37126

    Rachel

    I've seen Rachel B. Before. Who is Rachel V?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    There are two Riverside Rachel's.

    One is 'Rachael V" and the other is "Rachel B".

    They both have fake tits and tats.

  7. #37125

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I had driven all the way over there trying to see several others that were my first picks. Of course, they all ghosted me (including Ashley James again; whom I still haven't seen).

    I pulled into a parking lot and searched baymeadows/southside again in STGs, and saw her ad. My window of opportunity for fun was coming to an end that day and I was raging horny. The weird thought of fucking a ghetto black lady seemed intriguing at the moment since she's so far removed from the circles that I'm used too. She responded, so I rolled the dice.

    The only plus is that I have video of the entire encounter. LOL
    She's sucking my fat meat here.

    The link you posted did not work.
    You have her digits still? I love me a black girl on the regular.

  8. #37124

    Ehhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Ran into her on the downtown area while visiting some therapist"wink", she looks like a SW, and was offered a double. Which I declined expeditiously. If I'm seeing a young fine thing, I'd be damn if I pay extra for that gollum looking thing. I'm surprised you paid 1 for that. From the pictures that snatch didn't look right, and she was posing like a rock fiend. I'm curious (Not being Argumentative-just curious), but why her? I'm surprised frankly. Usually I see you paying accordingly for the talent. If black you want than this 1 would of seen you for the same https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../222993618299..

    And she sexy. Just curious.
    I had driven all the way over there trying to see several others that were my first picks. Of course, they all ghosted me (including Ashley James again; whom I still haven't seen).

    I pulled into a parking lot and searched baymeadows/southside again in STGs, and saw her ad. My window of opportunity for fun was coming to an end that day and I was raging horny. The weird thought of fucking a ghetto black lady seemed intriguing at the moment since she's so far removed from the circles that I'm used too. She responded, so I rolled the dice.

    The only plus is that I have video of the entire encounter. LOL
    She's sucking my fat meat here.

    The link you posted did not work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250101_171517_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  9. #37123

    Airport

    Hey all new to this whole thing. Does anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/794299625271

  10. #37122

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).

    It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
    Ran into her on the downtown area while visiting some therapist"wink", she looks like a SW, and was offered a double. Which I declined expeditiously. If I'm seeing a young fine thing, I'd be damn if I pay extra for that gollum looking thing. I'm surprised you paid 1 for that. From the pictures that snatch didn't look right, and she was posing like a rock fiend. I'm curious (Not being Argumentative-just curious), but why her? I'm surprised frankly. Usually I see you paying accordingly for the talent. If black you want than this 1 would of seen you for the same https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../222993618299..

    And she sexy. Just curious.

  11. #37121

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!
    Two different ladies. I also remember Rae Rae and you are correct, great skills back then and looks good now but not for that coin. Someone will pay up though, just not me.

  12. #37120

    Tall brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    My inbox is clear now.
    Sent you a DM.

  13. #37119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I think he just ended the discussion. I have to question your motives. This is a forum for discussion right. Why is this so important to you? Why do you continue to dig at this guy? Seems like you are just trying to white knight the provider and looking to discredit his report. Just let it go already. Geez. I can never figure out why some guys out there have to question every report given. Read the report and then move on. Take it as you like.
    Again, this is a discussion forum, if it's related to escorting, it can be asked. I'm still wanting to know, where is my answer, it would help the mongers to know how he can pull it off. Which nobody has ever heard off. No answer is pretty clear. LOL.

  14. #37118
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Yep, brilliant minds think alike. It's what I use as well.
    Anyone have one of Ashley J??

  15. #37117

    Share the info

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Please share the digits.

    Happy New Year guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape