Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 41276
-
12-31-24 11:45 #37106Senior Member

Posts: 31Just use a VPN
It's annoying but tested the link with VPN on. Definitely works still.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 11:19 #37105Senior Member

Posts: 242Your inbox is full buddy.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 10:41 #37104Senior Member

Posts: 413Use a VPN
Download a free or paid VPN it will route your server out of Florida. Mines working just fine and all those porn sites streaming no problem.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 10:23 #37103Senior Member

Posts: 375No longer available in Florida
As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 10:03 #37102Regular Member

Posts: 4Please PM
I've tried to PM and your inbox is full. I too would enjoy her. Please PM.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 08:48 #37101Senior Member

Posts: 394Once again
I think he just ended the discussion. I have to question your motives. This is a forum for discussion right. Why is this so important to you? Why do you continue to dig at this guy? Seems like you are just trying to white knight the provider and looking to discredit his report. Just let it go already. Geez. I can never figure out why some guys out there have to question every report given. Read the report and then move on. Take it as you like.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 08:14 #37100Senior Member

Posts: 1246Please send me her number and details. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 08:07 #37099Senior Member

Posts: 618Blonde hottie
Did anyone ever have any experience with her?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/160512802191
-
12-31-24 07:28 #37098Senior Member

Posts: 585Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 01:19 #37097Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info on this girl
This chick looks pretty cute and clean anyone pay her a visit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/325450526669
-
12-31-24 00:01 #37096Senior Member

Posts: 424This is a discussion forum, it's for discussion of what you reported. We wanted to know how you were able to work that out with the hotel, as nobody seems to be able to do it or ever heard of it.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
That is all, if you were ok to say you worked it out with the hotel, why can't you tell how, so that we can try it. Samething, how do you pay a bill with someone else's credit card. That might be useful to us.
-
12-30-24 21:25 #37095Senior Member

Posts: 461Thanks
Thanks for that report, I threw up in my mouth about 3 times while reading. She's obviously got a nasty infection.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 19:04 #37094Senior Member

Posts: 585That is definitely strange. I think you might be right about the boyfriend thing. Most girls don't give a shit what you do with other girls, unless like you said she's jealous of her for some reason. I never had any issues with Georgia at all.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 18:35 #37093Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sunshine
I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).
It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
-
12-30-24 18:15 #37092Senior Member

Posts: 1246Rachael / Rae Rae is Back
If you remember Rachael (Rae Rae) from her Riverside apartment a few years ago, she is back. She's 48 and isn't that bad. She does love her tar though. I used to get fucked and get sucked by her for $100 numerous times (sometimes BBFS, sorry I know), but she now does not have incall and is wanting a whopping $450 for a HH visit! Definitely not worth it considering her risky history of usage.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838
Some vid:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f64fb425b5ca
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f3c15f8eeac5









Reply With Quote






