Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 5635
-
01-02-25 10:27 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 185Near WBL
Sunflower in North St Paul is a solid choice. It is in the rotation of places I go to regularly.
Originally Posted by Cermic1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 09:33 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 700I tried suggest you do not.
Do not get a Wax at LotusSpa in Fridley.
A) Painful.
B) small language barrier, so didn't get what I wanted.
C) no way she is trained.
D) although the massaging to get jr more "full" for better hair removal, did not lead to anything else.
E) did I mention Painful! If you like a gloved hand filled with wax, that is not only applying and pulling the hair be my guess. You may yell "Kelly Clarkson" and other expletives!
Stay with Jen, or Sarah at Vita. Even the Brazillian Waxing Studio in Brooklyn Park is superior and much cheaper. Vita is my preferred, as always get ushered into the next room for a hhr massage.
-
01-01-25 23:24 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 40Is there any locations in wbl worth visiting, besides Maple leaf and Knead you.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 19:21 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 185WBL. Legit
The WBL shop is legit. The Shoreview shop is the one for extras.
Originally Posted by Cermic1
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 16:06 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 40Vita Day WBL
Just got done with a massage at vita day in downtown wbl. I've visited the one in blaine from time to time and had great experiences. They had quipped to a customer while I was getting a massage one time that they had younger girls in their wbl location, so I figured I'd give it a shot.
I saw Amy, she was still a little older than me, but not a grandma like some of the masseuses I've seen. She had really soft hands and worked my body well, at the flip I was eager to be given l1, but despite my best attempts, I came up empty. If anyone else has had luck here, please let me know.
-
01-01-25 15:44 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 88Never been to Maple nor Summer but everyone here raves about Mia when she's there. Agree L2 is probably bullshit. Hannah at Rose is my go to cause she's attractive and you can pick her where everywhere else you play Russian roulette at getting an old wrinkly grandma. And the odds typically aren't in your favor.
Originally Posted by Mtfrancis763
[View Original Post]
Guessing the better looking ladies is the reason though, no ones getting L2 anyway and the cost is only 20-30 more for Rose at least, I'll take the upcharge to get someone I find attractive personally. Could use a DM of some other spots with attractive masseuses if you got them. I can trade spots but most are talked about here and there is a reason I don't keep going back to any of them unless it's down to convenience / time.
-
01-01-25 09:38 #4654Regular Member

Posts: 8Highly touted, LOL
Neither Maple or Summer should be highly touted. Same with Rose. Not sure why those 3 are talked about as much as they are. There are plenty of other options. None of them standout. If you can get L2 in MN, you are the man (and / or spending BIG money and not telling us)! Haven't seen L2+ since Beauty Loyalty, Majic Touch, and Diamond.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 23:35 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 88Is Summer Spa as highly touted as Maple? Read some stuff here in the past of decent looking women with potential L2 at Maple? That ones so far from me but Summer is significantly closer.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 01:01 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 49I went there a little while ago and I had a shorthaired older provider who I'm not sure what her name was. I just did a half hour and it was right before closing. There was some teasing during the massage and I was hoping for some action on the flip, but there wasn't one-she just said, "Time's up!" and walked out of the room. Maybe it's worth another visit if I'm around there sometime.
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 17:30 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 198Good night for you then LOL. If you need a guaranteed AMP visit after KOD, consider Summer Spa. It's not in that region per se, but 14 minute drive ain't bad. Plus I'm fairly certain the half hour house fee at Summer Spa is still 50. Save yourself the cost of a lameish lapdance and have a good AMP visit LOL.
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]
I think the house fees at Summer and Maple (pretty much sister locations) are just a tad lower because they get plenty of good tips. I hope that doesn't change anytime soon, another house fee bump would make me sad.
-
12-30-24 12:44 #4650Regular Member

Posts: 21That's exactly what I did. I was at KOD and my favorite dancer wasn't there so I had money burning a hole in my pocket literally. I love going to KOD but so often the dancers are not really my type.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 00:29 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 198Interesting. Yeah the one and only time I visited there was a strikeout. It was like 7 pm on a weekday, so there was very little traffic in that plaza area too. Lady wasn't even that pretty, so I figured it's not worth returning.
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]
Even if you reported success, I don't think I'd return. Unless maybe if I was in the area? St Paul south of the river is kinda a dead zone unfortunately. Shame, since a visit to KOD strip club and then a close by AMP would be a lovely night LOL.
-
12-29-24 12:32 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 69Interesting, That place is on the no list posted earlier this year and I think yours may be the first to report they had luck there.
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]
But it does otherwise look like a place where fun could be had. When I drove by to see how the vibe was, I saw a guy exit, looking down at the ground and doing the fast walk to the parking lot if that means anything.
-
12-29-24 12:19 #4647Regular Member

Posts: 21Nothing special, petite older but not old. Not my standard for hot, but to some she might be ok. Sorry for the non answer.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 11:18 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 79That's a busy area. How did she look?
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





