Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20003
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    He pussy.

    Mangina.

    If Greek was an option, that would be the only way I waluld see them / her / he.
    Totally understand its not going to be every ones cup of tea and even for me just probably a one a done but still just wanted to try it out.

  2. #20002
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomiePlz  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one after reading a previous review back rub was actually pretty solid.

    She was a little hairy and said boy pussy once but honestly wasnt bothered by that.

    Her 69 game was crazy good.

    Very sensual and overall a good experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...k/694617579210

    Theres just not much too good out there. I have a few good ones that I see on the low but I'm in it for the experience.

    Any one got a friend that's looking for a little more help? Would be willing to trade some info.
    He pussy.

    Mangina.

    If Greek was an option, that would be the only way I waluld see them / her / he.

  3. #20001

    Chloe in Lorain

    Anyone had any experience with her? Her ad is back up, hadn't seen it in a while and been curious about her if she is real and safe.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warre...t/275057807144

  4. #20000
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her. Will probably try to TOFTT sometime soon if not.
    She (Amber) used to post quite often and then was not on STG for quite a while. She is generally well-reviewed though I tried to set something up with her a few years ago when she posted more and she spaced when I was in her area waiting for an address text (West Side near the zoo).

    As far as guys on here referencing the dive bars, I usually interpreted that as the girls they saw being so low quality they would be better off trying to hook up with a barfly for free. There may be specific spots, I recall one instance of someone saying there is a bar in Portage Lakes that some of the Akron strippers party at but I don't remember the name and that may not be true anymore.

  5. #19999
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Amber you are talking about? I'm curious as well. Don't recall seeing her post before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/853114196722
    Yes, that is her. Will probably try to TOFTT sometime soon if not.

  6. #19998

    What bars to get laid easy

    I sometimes read comments saying that you can get better looking girls at bars then the girls from skip the games. I have bad luck picking up girls at bars. Would I have an easier time if I went to a shitty hole in the wall bar? Are they easier to get laid? I'm not picky on how she looks I just want to get laid. Any places that anyone can recommend?

    Are Akron bars any better?

  7. #19997
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod19  [View Original Post]
    I saw Camille about 5 years ago and she was using the same pics. They were probably only 10 years old then. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089897.

    Nice enough girl and gets the job done, but way older, heavier, uglier, etc. This lifestyle ages them fast and hard.
    Agree. Saw her several years ago when she was using the same photos she is posting now. If she updated her photos, her business would definitely take a dive.

  8. #19996

    Camille Duval

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack136  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either recently? Do they still look similar to their pictures? Can you inbox me, I have further questions.
    I saw Camille about 5 years ago and she was using the same pics. They were probably only 10 years old then. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089897.

    Nice enough girl and gets the job done, but way older, heavier, uglier, etc. This lifestyle ages them fast and hard.

  9. #19995

    Amber in Ridgeville area?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    LOL, post is already down.
    Is this the Amber you are talking about? I'm curious as well. Don't recall seeing her post before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/853114196722

  10. #19994

    Melissa Foxx or Camile Duvall

    Has anyone seen either recently? Do they still look similar to their pictures? Can you inbox me, I have further questions.

  11. #19993
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    LOL, post is already down.
    She's been around for a while and has reviews on multiple sites.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-es...eveland-442346

  12. #19992
    LOL, post is already down.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan119  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see Amber before out in lorain / elyria?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/596264569218

    I don't recall ever seeing her posts in the past but she is back. Curious on intel.

  13. #19991

    Amber in Elyria?

    Anyone ever see Amber before out in lorain / elyria?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/596264569218

    I don't recall ever seeing her posts in the past but she is back. Curious on intel.

  14. #19990

    Avon

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    You may want to search previous comments. It has been reported that she is disgusting with a trach!! Better options out there.
    Thanks for pointing that out! Although as far as there being better options out there, I'm not so sure about that when it comes to independent providers in Lorain County. They're as rare as hen's teeth.

  15. #19989

    Avon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose  [View Original Post]
    You may want to search previous comments. It has been reported that she is disgusting with a trach!! Better options out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape