Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 22148
-
12-31-24 21:54 #20003Banned Member

Posts: 114Totally understand its not going to be every ones cup of tea and even for me just probably a one a done but still just wanted to try it out.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 19:49 #20002Banned Member

Posts: 3188He pussy.
Originally Posted by DoomiePlz
[View Original Post]
Mangina.
If Greek was an option, that would be the only way I waluld see them / her / he.
-
12-31-24 15:19 #20001Senior Member

Posts: 42Chloe in Lorain
Anyone had any experience with her? Her ad is back up, hadn't seen it in a while and been curious about her if she is real and safe.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warre...t/275057807144
-
12-31-24 08:27 #20000Senior Member

Posts: 64She (Amber) used to post quite often and then was not on STG for quite a while. She is generally well-reviewed though I tried to set something up with her a few years ago when she posted more and she spaced when I was in her area waiting for an address text (West Side near the zoo).
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
As far as guys on here referencing the dive bars, I usually interpreted that as the girls they saw being so low quality they would be better off trying to hook up with a barfly for free. There may be specific spots, I recall one instance of someone saying there is a bar in Portage Lakes that some of the Akron strippers party at but I don't remember the name and that may not be true anymore.
-
12-31-24 08:13 #19999Senior Member

Posts: 216Yes, that is her. Will probably try to TOFTT sometime soon if not.
Originally Posted by Nautiplay1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 20:34 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 266What bars to get laid easy
I sometimes read comments saying that you can get better looking girls at bars then the girls from skip the games. I have bad luck picking up girls at bars. Would I have an easier time if I went to a shitty hole in the wall bar? Are they easier to get laid? I'm not picky on how she looks I just want to get laid. Any places that anyone can recommend?
Are Akron bars any better?
-
12-30-24 19:08 #19997Senior Member

Posts: 285Agree. Saw her several years ago when she was using the same photos she is posting now. If she updated her photos, her business would definitely take a dive.
Originally Posted by GreekGod19
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 15:08 #19996Senior Member

Posts: 74Camille Duval
I saw Camille about 5 years ago and she was using the same pics. They were probably only 10 years old then. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3089897.
Originally Posted by Jack136
[View Original Post]
Nice enough girl and gets the job done, but way older, heavier, uglier, etc. This lifestyle ages them fast and hard.
-
12-30-24 14:46 #19995Senior Member

Posts: 42Amber in Ridgeville area?
Is this the Amber you are talking about? I'm curious as well. Don't recall seeing her post before.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/853114196722
-
12-30-24 14:16 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 79Melissa Foxx or Camile Duvall
Has anyone seen either recently? Do they still look similar to their pictures? Can you inbox me, I have further questions.
-
12-29-24 16:43 #19993Regular Member

Posts: 5She's been around for a while and has reviews on multiple sites.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-es...eveland-442346
-
12-29-24 16:16 #19992Senior Member

Posts: 694LOL, post is already down.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 12:14 #19991Senior Member

Posts: 216Amber in Elyria?
Anyone ever see Amber before out in lorain / elyria?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/596264569218
I don't recall ever seeing her posts in the past but she is back. Curious on intel.
-
12-29-24 11:51 #19990Senior Member

Posts: 148Avon
Thanks for pointing that out! Although as far as there being better options out there, I'm not so sure about that when it comes to independent providers in Lorain County. They're as rare as hen's teeth.
Originally Posted by UncleJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 19:48 #19989Senior Member

Posts: 124Avon.
You may want to search previous comments. It has been reported that she is disgusting with a trach!! Better options out there.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





