Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 26660
-
01-01-25 20:39 #22790Senior Member

Posts: 196We really need to hear this. Close your eyes, hold your nose, and tell us! Come on!
Originally Posted by JimFrank6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 18:35 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 337Miss Robinson
Do you have any pics of Miss Robinson?
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 18:26 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 53Clear a little space for me in your in box.
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 12:39 #22787Regular Member

Posts: 17Miss Robinson part 2
I wasn't expecting all these messages for her LOL I told her I would send 1 or 2 at time to her. She wants to keep it on the DL at her new place in Muskegon. So I will answer you when she gives me the green light and will go in order as I receive them.
-
01-01-25 09:39 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 110Miss Robinson
Please DM with number. Specially being in Muskegon. Good history.
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 05:16 #22785Senior Member

Posts: 206I pm you, I'd definitely would like to see her if she back.
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 05:15 #22784Regular Member

Posts: 7Fatima 22 -Don't Do It!!
Run, don't walk away, from this one. Worse appointment in 30 years according to my friend!! Details are so disgusting I don't even want to put them in writing.
-
12-31-24 21:15 #22783Senior Member

Posts: 65Ms Robinson
Fondly remember a French and Russian duo with them before. Sounds like a trip west might be in order. Would you be able to DM?
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 19:24 #22782Regular Member

Posts: 17Ms Robinson
My oh my what an amazing time. The few of you that remember wynterbbw this was her duo partner. She resides in Muskegon and has asked me to help her find new clients. If you remember her and want to make the drive to Muskegon let me know. She is super fun and has giant tits.
-
12-31-24 14:55 #22781Senior Member

Posts: 76What's her rate for the hour?
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 21:01 #22780Senior Member

Posts: 201Crysta
I tried. Confirmed with her last night for a late morning appointment today. When today came, I texted an hour prior to the appointment to reconfirm. No response until a half hour past the scheduled time. I had a backup plan in place and that worked out just fine. I ended up saving $30 with Plan B (TNC-Lisa). Crysta did apologize but not sure that I'll make the effort again to see her. The one good thing about AMP's. You know that you'll have an appointment.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 11:00 #22779Senior Member

Posts: 582Massage Therapist or Female Escort
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/547231489253
Anyone have any intel on this one? She responded to my text from a couple days ago. 170 hh.
TIA.
Ss.
-
12-30-24 10:30 #22778Senior Member

Posts: 338Young hottie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/028336164859 Any endulgers to this hottie, if so pm please. Thinkin toftt?
-
12-29-24 16:04 #22777Senior Member

Posts: 206I was a huge fan of her too. Unfortunately she has retired for personal reasons and often time her health got in the way of setting up visit. I texted to say hi and she gave me a lengthy msg, mostly a quick up date and no longer working.
Originally Posted by Ribeye7
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 16:04 #22776Senior Member

Posts: 135Yess!
Finally. Been waiting a bit to finally meet her. Thanks!
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
Dj.








Reply With Quote






