Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 1199 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 24528
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21558

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience and other hobbyists' interactions with her the self review seems like B.S. Another member reported that Samantha and her handler interrupted his date with Haley/Halo prompting them to change locations. I heard a male voice on the accidental voicemail Throat Demon left me. Thats not a coincidence. Samantha has the mental capacity of a crushed cockroach.
    I'm not going to lie, but the way that girl swallows a dick is more than impressive. Like she said "watch this" then but my whole dick in her mouth and even the balls. Now the thing is is that I last saw her back in 2022 and I have since moved on because she's flacked on me twice. I wouldn't have even given her a second chance to flake, but I was in the area and she had hit me up on Facebook. She's a heavy user. Like will use in front of you if you're okay with it, but I wasn't. I'm trying to find my video I had with her.

    TLDR; her best, or even mediocre days are long gone. Look elsewhere.

  2. #21557

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience and other hobbyists' interactions with her the self review seems like B.S. Another member reported that Samantha and her handler interrupted his date with Haley/Halo prompting them to change locations. I heard a male voice on the accidental voicemail Throat Demon left me. Thats not a coincidence. Samantha has the mental capacity of a crushed cockroach.
    I got jerked around by Samantha a couple years back. She was one of my first visits in the Elkridge Laurel area. I got some good advice from some of the senior members here and I learned not to wait. I see she's still jerking guys around today. She's your typical user the only thing that matters is staying high.

  3. #21556

    Molly's Skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Molly the other night for a sesh. She's had a rental Cadillac for a while so she's been able to do outcalls. We decided on the exec motel next to tiptop. Date went well considering I'm okay with her smoking crack during the fun. She's one of the few girls who's service is actually better when she smokes LOL. FYI, that motel didn't ask me for my I'd and it was the same cost as Tim's which asked for I'd and writes down drivers I'd numbers.
    Molly is quite the sword swallower. Most women won't even try to deep throat my shaft. On a side note, thanks for the motel info.

  4. #21555

    Call Escort Reviews and Rebuttals

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Dude, that screenshot is a list of providers with reviews. I saw her post in the review section and she was just trying to save herself. A little bit of advice. Let it go. Don't get caught up spreading around stuff about these providers. They do a perfectly good job of it on their own. lol Many providers make mistakes and many mongers get their panties in a bunch. It'll all work out in the long run. My advice to you is to post about your encounters good and bad. That is what this site is all about.

    That being said, has anyone seen this little spinner lately? What's the experience like?
    Shooter
    It's not particularly common, but providers can use the accounts they use for creating ads to post rebuttals to negative reviews. The fact that Samantha created a hobbyist account to increase her average rating says a lot.

  5. #21554

    Samantha the so called “Throat Demon”

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her walking around the Wilkins Ave stroll.
    Based on my experience and other hobbyists' interactions with her the self review seems like B.S. Another member reported that Samantha and her handler interrupted his date with Haley/Halo prompting them to change locations. I heard a male voice on the accidental voicemail “Throat Demon” left me. Thats not a coincidence. Samantha has the mental capacity of a crushed cockroach.

  6. #21553

    Edgewood Latina"s

    I was in the area and gave them a shot. Coms were easy. Got the address, it was a low end place in Edgewood. I ended up seeing Sol. She's the blonde in ad if you check the extra images. Look like her pic, short blonde with big pair and ass. Very pleasant and the session was good. Everything was covered and she doesn't speak any English, but I would repeat. I'm thinking that they are rotating between the girls so not sure who you may get.

  7. #21552

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Molly the other night for a sesh. She's had a rental Cadillac for a while so she's been able to do outcalls. We decided on the exec motel next to tiptop. Date went well considering I'm okay with her smoking crack during the fun. She's one of the few girls who's service is actually better when she smokes LOL. FYI, that motel didn't ask me for my I'd and it was the same cost as Tim's which asked for I'd and writes down drivers I'd numbers.
    What's mollys number these days? Been awhile since I've seen her post.

  8. #21551

    Molly

    Met up with Molly the other night for a sesh. She's had a rental Cadillac for a while so she's been able to do outcalls. We decided on the exec motel next to tiptop. Date went well considering I'm okay with her smoking crack during the fun. She's one of the few girls who's service is actually better when she smokes LOL. FYI, that motel didn't ask me for my I'd and it was the same cost as Tim's which asked for I'd and writes down drivers I'd numbers.

  9. #21550
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    She will be here starting Thursday for a few days and needs some people to visit her. She's not posting anywhere. Only sharing info with contributing senior members so please do not message me if you are not a contributing senior member.
    No thanks, I only take recommendations from Pit man.

  10. #21549

    I Swear!

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing the local ads on callescort.org when Samantha's ad popped up in the "reviews in Baltimore" section. I was curious about the content of the reviews since I had a negative experience with her a while back. Samantha ghosted me when I got to her hotel and told me a ridiculous story after the fact. She accidentally left me a lengthy voicemail that disproved the story. I've interacted with a lot of escorts over the years, but Samantha is the only one dumb enough to give herself a positive review and reveal her identity in said review.
    I've seen her walking around the Wilkins Ave stroll.

  11. #21548

    Got a friend

    She will be here starting Thursday for a few days and needs some people to visit her. She's not posting anywhere. Only sharing info with contributing senior members so please do not message me if you are not a contributing senior member.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0929.jpg‎  

  12. #21547

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing the local ads on callescort.org when Samantha's ad popped up in the "reviews in Baltimore" section. I was curious about the content of the reviews since I had a negative experience with her a while back. Samantha ghosted me when I got to her hotel and told me a ridiculous story after the fact. She accidentally left me a lengthy voicemail that disproved the story. I've interacted with a lot of escorts over the years, but Samantha is the only one dumb enough to give herself a positive review and reveal her identity in said review.
    Dude, that screenshot is a list of providers with reviews. I saw her post in the review section and she was just trying to save herself. A little bit of advice. Let it go. Don't get caught up spreading around stuff about these providers. They do a perfectly good job of it on their own. lol Many providers make mistakes and many mongers get their panties in a bunch. It'll all work out in the long run. My advice to you is to post about your encounters good and bad. That is what this site is all about.

    That being said, has anyone seen this little spinner lately? What's the experience like?
    Shooter

  13. #21546

    Self Review Samantha (She Self Snitched)

    I was browsing the local ads on callescort.org when Samantha's ad popped up in the "reviews in Baltimore" section. I was curious about the content of the reviews since I had a negative experience with her a while back. Samantha ghosted me when I got to her hotel and told me a ridiculous story after the fact. She accidentally left me a lengthy voicemail that disproved the story. I've interacted with a lot of escorts over the years, but Samantha is the only one dumb enough to give herself a positive review and reveal her identity in said review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8989.jpg‎   IMG_6218.jpg‎   IMG_7252.jpg‎   IMG_6219.jpg‎  

  14. #21545
    Final got one pic of her in a car that is black and white. With the fee. Then radio silence. Not really worth it if you are going to go dark like that. Why even put yourself out there in that way. But anyway the search continues. Stay safe and be careful gentleman.

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDid  [View Original Post]
    After much much, communication she reluctantly sent a couple of older pics and fluffy is being nice. I ain't saying that she may not be on point with the throat, but $. 00 for head and she can only do car dates that's a little pricey. I'm wondering how you could even fuck her in a vehicle especially for the $. 50 she wanted for that. Hard pass.

  15. #21544
    After much much, communication she reluctantly sent a couple of older pics and fluffy is being nice. I ain't saying that she may not be on point with the throat, but $. 00 for head and she can only do car dates that's a little pricey. I'm wondering how you could even fuck her in a vehicle especially for the $. 50 she wanted for that. Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see a pic?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape