Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 59516
-
01-02-25 14:35 #56456Regular Member

Posts: 3Sakura spa Lawrenceville
Report: Miko.
Looks 5/10.
Massage 5/10.
Effort 8/10.
Vibe 9/10.
Not a real looker but great personality with a "yes" attitude. No arguing no drama. .7 .4 L1.
-
01-02-25 11:32 #56455Senior Member

Posts: 388Imo
I wouldn't even do a QV with her she has gotten worse each time she is her.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:10 #56454Senior Member

Posts: 33Massage spring heaven
Balled out and booked a four hand here for 90 minutes, 1.20 each. .9 tip for each. UTC roaming, with promises of BBBJ and FS next time. Amber and Coco. Cold rainy night. This place is really out in the open though, big strip small, high visibility, must take an elevator or stairs to the second floor for Chrisssake.
-
01-02-25 10:59 #56453Senior Member

Posts: 177Asian apartment tall blond Chinese girl. Jennifer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...n/763849349353
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 09:12 #56452Senior Member

Posts: 355Satellite Blvd. Duluth area
I believe that her Atlanta name is Jennifer. Search "Jennifer" in this thread. Tall attractive Asian but varying reports on her service. She's a no-go for me because of the rushing to get to the finish line type of service but others have reported differently. If you must go, ask for the QV even though they only talk about their half hour and hour donations. No, I don't have their contact info but it's probably on this site and other sites mentioned here. Skipthegame possibly?
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 19:36 #56451Senior Member

Posts: 315Great report! But which Asian apartment did you go to?
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 16:49 #56450Senior Member

Posts: 38W for the win?
My last week in the area. Anyone know who may be at W the next couple days?
-
01-01-25 16:37 #56449Regular Member

Posts: 13I might check out Gingko
Been wondering how the "new" spot is. Anybody have intel on them?
-
01-01-25 13:59 #56448Senior Member

Posts: 4061All of the 24/7 spas are in the Atlanta / Buckhead area (Wawa, Spring, Quality Health to name a few). As far as busty wise I don't know about that. I think someone said a few posts down they met a busty older Korean. Like I mentioned before be sure to bring major coinage.
Originally Posted by ZxNinja
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 12:58 #56447Regular Member

Posts: 8Visiting and looking for insight
Hello everyone, I will be there for work next week and was curious about any spas that are open late or 24 hrs. Ideally looking for busty ladies. The bigger the better.
Thanks in advanced!
-
12-31-24 20:16 #56446Senior Member

Posts: 326Ain't no way
No way in hell I'm sending those rates in a Spanish massage parlor LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 16:56 #56445Senior Member

Posts: 4061There's spring spa in Buckhead. I think it's on Manchester street or road. That's a mostly Latina spa. Be prepared to shuck out some serious coin though.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
BTW, what is the difference between a spa and apartment other than price (apt seems cheaper)?
-
12-31-24 14:07 #56444Senior Member

Posts: 83If you have time for a longer drive
Head south to West Point and visit Aroma Spa. The ladies there used to be in Warren Ohio. They offer consistent L3 that that's better than anyplace else in GA.
Originally Posted by Android13
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 11:57 #56443Senior Member

Posts: 98Kamp latinas?
I know that there are apts. But I was wondering about the Kamp latinas? Looks, places, $?
-
12-31-24 11:04 #56442Senior Member

Posts: 34ATL Kamp Recon
A few months ago I had a nice surprise visit at Royal Therapy in Doraville with a young Asian provider.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






