Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 41280
-
01-01-25 20:54 #37125Senior Member

Posts: 80Info?
You have her digits still? I love me a black girl on the regular.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 17:05 #37124Senior Member

Posts: 1246Ehhh.
I had driven all the way over there trying to see several others that were my first picks. Of course, they all ghosted me (including Ashley James again; whom I still haven't seen).
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
I pulled into a parking lot and searched baymeadows/southside again in STGs, and saw her ad. My window of opportunity for fun was coming to an end that day and I was raging horny. The weird thought of fucking a ghetto black lady seemed intriguing at the moment since she's so far removed from the circles that I'm used too. She responded, so I rolled the dice.
The only plus is that I have video of the entire encounter. LOL
She's sucking my fat meat here.
The link you posted did not work.
-
01-01-25 12:18 #37123Regular Member

Posts: 2Airport
Hey all new to this whole thing. Does anyone have any info on this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/794299625271
-
01-01-25 11:30 #37122Senior Member

Posts: 909Not surprised
Ran into her on the downtown area while visiting some therapist"wink", she looks like a SW, and was offered a double. Which I declined expeditiously. If I'm seeing a young fine thing, I'd be damn if I pay extra for that gollum looking thing. I'm surprised you paid 1 for that. From the pictures that snatch didn't look right, and she was posing like a rock fiend. I'm curious (Not being Argumentative-just curious), but why her? I'm surprised frankly. Usually I see you paying accordingly for the talent. If black you want than this 1 would of seen you for the same https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../222993618299..
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
And she sexy. Just curious.
-
01-01-25 06:28 #37121Senior Member

Posts: 394Nope
Two different ladies. I also remember Rae Rae and you are correct, great skills back then and looks good now but not for that coin. Someone will pay up though, just not me.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 01:28 #37120Regular Member

Posts: 24Tall brunette
Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 21:02 #37119Senior Member

Posts: 424Again, this is a discussion forum, if it's related to escorting, it can be asked. I'm still wanting to know, where is my answer, it would help the mongers to know how he can pull it off. Which nobody has ever heard off. No answer is pretty clear. LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 17:58 #37118Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone have one of Ashley J??
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 17:20 #37117Regular Member

Posts: 11Share the info
Please share the digits.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year guys!
-
12-31-24 15:52 #37116Senior Member

Posts: 374Hey, thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it! Would definitely be interested.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 15:20 #37115Senior Member

Posts: 413That's what I have
Yep, brilliant minds think alike. It's what I use as well.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 15:07 #37114Banned Member

Posts: 739My inbox is clear now.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:33 #37113Senior Member

Posts: 50The Opera web browser has a free VPN option available which will allow you to visit. I know it works on Windows desktop and Android, and it should also work on iOS and Linux but I've never tested that.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 13:31 #37112Senior Member

Posts: 2334Proton VPN is a good alternative if you regularly watch the affected sites.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 12:23 #37111Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yep. People could see them yesterday. I may upload somewhere else possibly.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





