Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37121

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!
    Two different ladies. I also remember Rae Rae and you are correct, great skills back then and looks good now but not for that coin. Someone will pay up though, just not me.

  2. #37120

    Tall brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    My inbox is clear now.
    Sent you a DM.

  3. #37119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I think he just ended the discussion. I have to question your motives. This is a forum for discussion right. Why is this so important to you? Why do you continue to dig at this guy? Seems like you are just trying to white knight the provider and looking to discredit his report. Just let it go already. Geez. I can never figure out why some guys out there have to question every report given. Read the report and then move on. Take it as you like.
    Again, this is a discussion forum, if it's related to escorting, it can be asked. I'm still wanting to know, where is my answer, it would help the mongers to know how he can pull it off. Which nobody has ever heard off. No answer is pretty clear. LOL.

  4. #37118
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Yep, brilliant minds think alike. It's what I use as well.
    Anyone have one of Ashley J??

  5. #37117

    Share the info

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Please share the digits.

    Happy New Year guys!

  6. #37116
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it! Would definitely be interested.

  7. #37115

    That's what I have

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    Proton VPN is a good alternative if you regularly watch the affected sites.
    Yep, brilliant minds think alike. It's what I use as well.

  8. #37114
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full buddy.
    My inbox is clear now.

  9. #37113
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    The Opera web browser has a free VPN option available which will allow you to visit. I know it works on Windows desktop and Android, and it should also work on iOS and Linux but I've never tested that.

  10. #37112
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    Proton VPN is a good alternative if you regularly watch the affected sites.

  11. #37111
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    Yep. People could see them yesterday. I may upload somewhere else possibly.

  12. #37110
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!
    There are two Riverside Rachel's.

    One is 'Rachael V" and the other is "Rachel B".

    They both have fake tits and tats.

  13. #37109

    Holee shitt

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    Had no idea about this change! WTFFFFF.

  14. #37108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    That looks like an awesome vid LOL.

  15. #37107
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a couple of times and not gotten a response.
    I've tried for years to see her. It's so hard to get consistent responses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape