Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 1279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37110
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!
    There are two Riverside Rachel's.

    One is 'Rachael V" and the other is "Rachel B".

    They both have fake tits and tats.

  2. #37109

    Holee shitt

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    Had no idea about this change! WTFFFFF.

  3. #37108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    That looks like an awesome vid LOL.

  4. #37107
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a couple of times and not gotten a response.
    I've tried for years to see her. It's so hard to get consistent responses.

  5. #37106

    Just use a VPN

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    It's annoying but tested the link with VPN on. Definitely works still.

  6. #37105
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Your inbox is full buddy.

  7. #37104

    Use a VPN

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.
    Download a free or paid VPN it will route your server out of Florida. Mines working just fine and all those porn sites streaming no problem.

  8. #37103

    No longer available in Florida

    As of today it's no longer useful posting PornHub links.


  9. #37102

    Please PM

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    I've tried to PM and your inbox is full. I too would enjoy her. Please PM.

  10. #37101

    Once again

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    This is a discussion forum, it's for discussion of what you reported. We wanted to know how you were able to work that out with the hotel, as nobody seems to be able to do it or ever heard of it.

    That is all, if you were ok to say you worked it out with the hotel, why can't you tell how, so that we can try it. Samething, how do you pay a bill with someone else's credit card. That might be useful to us.
    I think he just ended the discussion. I have to question your motives. This is a forum for discussion right. Why is this so important to you? Why do you continue to dig at this guy? Seems like you are just trying to white knight the provider and looking to discredit his report. Just let it go already. Geez. I can never figure out why some guys out there have to question every report given. Read the report and then move on. Take it as you like.

  11. #37100
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I know a tall brunette with great tits that's TONS of fun.

    Her pics are attached.

    PM me.
    Please send me her number and details. Thank you!!

  12. #37099

    Blonde hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I'll let you know in a few hours. .

    Rich.
    Did anyone ever have any experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/160512802191

  13. #37098
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    If you remember Rachael (Rae Rae) from her Riverside apartment a few years ago, she is back. She's 48 and isn't that bad. She does love her tar though. I used to get fucked and get sucked by her for $100 numerous times (sometimes BBFS, sorry I know), but she now does not have incall and is wanting a whopping $450 for a HH visit! Definitely not worth it considering her risky history of usage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Some vid:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f64fb425b5ca

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f3c15f8eeac5
    Just checking. This isn't Riverside Rachel, correct? If not, quite the coincidence. I recently paid RR a visit. Had a really good time with her. Oral skills are off the chain!

  14. #37097

    Any info on this girl

    This chick looks pretty cute and clean anyone pay her a visit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/325450526669

  15. #37096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    Well. It sounds like there are some geniuses out there who never get taken by providers, never have a bad experience, and have all of the answers. I wish I was a smart as you!

    For you smartass guys out there who know everything and want to throw stones I have 2 comments:

    What I stated is 100% truth but I did not state what bill I paid nor what I told the front desk. It was a nice hotel, the front desk was cool with me, and were on my side. And beside that its none of your business what I told them, nor what bill I paid.

    If you are all that smart and really have your shit together then why are you paying for pussy and why are you even reading this board?

    I posted my review of Sandi to offer a caution so someone else doesn't get taken the way I did. Isn't that why this board is here? If you don't like my post then skip it and move on.
    This is a discussion forum, it's for discussion of what you reported. We wanted to know how you were able to work that out with the hotel, as nobody seems to be able to do it or ever heard of it.

    That is all, if you were ok to say you worked it out with the hotel, why can't you tell how, so that we can try it. Samething, how do you pay a bill with someone else's credit card. That might be useful to us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape