Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 19534
-
01-01-25 11:25 #14569Banned Member

Posts: 2302Yes. Julia there now. Cute-ish MILF. Mom damage. Meh-ssage. Put cover on soft for uninspired CBJ.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
Not repeating.
With Yao / Lala and Joanne literally 200 feet away, Katie Spa is a dumb move this month.
-
01-01-25 08:26 #14568Regular Member

Posts: 23Mamma Mia!
Fantasy with Mia at Good Massage. She's hot hot hot. Sophia has a prettier face in my opinion but Mia is overall better in service, skills, and body. More PSE than GFE.
Two benjis all in. Clothes off and holy fuck, she got a nice petite yoga body. Beautiful, clean shaven, fresh pussy. I was instantly rock solid. Laid on stomach and she started licking all over my back. I am super ticklish so it wasn't long before I flipped LOL. She has that naughty, seductive look. Definitely a young MILF cause I saw her kid on her phone Lock Screen. She teased & rubbed her kitty on my legs, and at this point I really wanted to fuck her raw and creampie her already. She kissed my body and worked her way down, started licking my nuts and tried to partake in rimming me. She told me to lift my legs up and I declined immediately, I am sadly not about that life. But she's definitely into rimming for those who enjoy!
Anyways, she started BBBJ and I almost finished before the main event. Her vortex tongue and naughty look is an insane combo. Mind why'all, I'm still laying down on my back, she wrapped her arms under both my legs, started doing reps like an exercise machine and Dyson suction me some more. I had to stop her before I busted. She was feasting my thing like snow crab legs trying to suck the juices.
Finally, cover on, she mounts on top of me and begins to ride the bull. After a minute, I switched to my favorite position of all time, the Prone Bone. She is tight and I'm not even that big. But once I started to get my rhythm, I was on cloud nine and I couldn't stop. I didn't last three minutes. Her body is hot and it felt like I wasn't even wearing a condom. Only K Girl Lora Queen back in May 2024 has made me feel like that and now Mia has joined the rankings!
Afterwards, on my way out, I got a glimpse of another new cute girl named Nini who caught my eye right away and she wasn't wearing any makeup at all. She was in the kitchen unpacking I believe, seemed like she just came from the airport. I said hello to her and she seemed shy. Iris closed the kitchen curtains and teased me saying to come back tomorrow (January 1st) for a session if I want to look at her more.
-
01-01-25 00:17 #14567Regular Member

Posts: 4Graton Massage Spa. Coco
Visited Graton the evening of the 31st. After pressing the buzzer, Coco answered the door. She was skinny, pretty with fair skin, in her late 20's. Early 30's. She led me to a room and I hung up all my clothes. She asked for the money and I gave her $$. She had me lay face down on the massage table and that's when things became annoying. She kept walking in and out to deal with some kind of payment issue, not with another client, but a 3rd party. When she finally got settled, she would frequently dictate messages to her phone and also listened to voice messages. Occasionally, she would yell out to someone outside the room. It was very annoying and took the enjoyment out of the massage.
The massage itself was OK. It started with her rubbing her bare chest on my back. Eventually, she applied oil to my back, arms, and legs. Around 30 minutes she had me flip. She sprayed a light hand cleaner to both of my hands and my nether regions, then wiped it off with paper towels. One interesting thing she did was put some water in her mouth and sucked around my thighs and groin. When that was done, she gave me a brief HJ before putting the cover on.
She kept her top on the whole time after the flip. Really prevents playing with her tits, I guess. We went through a number of positions and she mentioned that the time was up, and that $$ was 30 minutes. I told her that I just needed a bit more time. Really, the entire experience wasn't great because of all the interruptions and whatnot. My mind just wasn't that into it, despite her telling me that she came a few times while we were in doggy. She suggested that she give me a HJ and I agreed to it.
After a few minutes, she asked Lili to come in and assist. She was pretty good looking and had a bit of a fuller figure than Coco. I wish I got her instead. They asked me why I took so long, and I said because we had to stop quite a bit. Coco got the picture and eventually put her phone down. Yes, she was using her phone while assisting Lili with the HJ.
After I finished, Coco escorted me out the front door, said goodbye, and that was it. Odds are very low that I'll be back. Plus, when I got home, I had to wash all the oil off. This could be a deal breaker depending on your home life. On the bright side, my skin does feel softer.
-
12-31-24 21:16 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 484Wrong place to post
You can post this on non AMP page, brother. Good to share, though. I feel like she's been around 4 ever.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-31-24 18:53 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 216Have you checked out Katie again since this?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 17:15 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 57Around 9:30 am.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:45 #14563Regular Member

Posts: 24Confirms experience from several years ago
Thanks for the info. Same experience I had a couple times many years ago. Nice, professional, good massage but even with HE it's not sensual.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:35 #14562Banned Member

Posts: 72Hey Aussi I'm not sure of the name but its at Address: 1525 15th Ave Seattle WA 98122. Iv only seen one girl there named Tina service like at good. I haven't seen any of the others there. Same show and dance drop the $$. FYI Tina is gone.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:17 #14561Banned Member

Posts: 72MIA at good
I think I got her name right. Saw Mis at Good this morning. She is cute. Nice bolt ons. She is sweet and fun. Normal experience you get at good. I'd definitely recommend.
-
12-31-24 13:23 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 152Malisa in Kirkland
Just getting back in the hobby. Easy set up, clean apartment and a decent massage (8/10). Very mechanical finish and no upgrades offered. I'll rate the whole experience as 6 / 10. She's not a clock watcher, so if you want a good massage with a standard finish, she may be your type /.
-
12-31-24 01:52 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 484I believe you met Alyssa and maybe Iris (another manager).
Originally Posted by Surplice
[View Original Post]
I don't think you meant to BBFS with Vivi there. ?
Where do you usually get Kgirls? KA or AP? Or aunties at AMPs?
-
12-31-24 01:13 #14558Senior Member

Posts: 70Vivi at Shanghai
She does have those vibes. First time to Shanghai and Saisai greatest me. Ans put me in the waiting room for a bit. Then Vivi came to take care of me.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
She has mega soft skin and lips and kisses well. I asked for 2 times but she wanted another 100 that I didn't have so agreed for $$. 6 for a HJ 2nd ending. Anywho didn't work out as I don't think I can cum covered anymore (KGirl BBFS guy) but her dirty talking, eye contact during BBFS, and light tongue action will hit why'alls GFE buttons.
She pinged their WeChat group at the end and the other girls all came and said hi before I left; nice touch. It was 11:20 pm so I was probably last out the door. Saisai and Alisa? Also short and petite, not as tiny as Saisai.
-
12-31-24 00:16 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 38Renton
I was feeling the itch and decided to hit a couple of spots.
Good.
Three girls working. I passed on all of them, they were a little too thick for my liking, but TEHO. Some of them were busy too and I didn't want to wait so I left.
Magnolia.
Two girls working, I hoped to meet Lala / Yao, but unfortunately, she was busy.
Tokyo.
Greeted by Lily, but I saw another girl laying in bed. I asked to meet her, her name is Tonton. She's a MILF, she gave me lots of compliments, which I appreciated. I estimate her age to be late 40's, HWP, good service, decent looks.
-
12-30-24 21:49 #14556Regular Member

Posts: 2Where is Pepsi at these days?
Just as the title says, you guys know if Pepsi from ET is still around?
-
12-30-24 20:52 #14555Senior Member

Posts: 70Monica LEO this AM
What general time frame? There was a lot of active this AM across BLV and plenty in Factoria (nothing new. Just another day in PNW want to be Compton).
Originally Posted by Asdzzz
[View Original Post]
But pending TOD hour, it could make sense for staging based on what I went through on air. More specific time and I can zero in a bit better.











Reply With Quote






