Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 18208
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15223
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Seeing that everyone was talking her down on price we finally agreed on something but again. My bad luck I guess. We started like a week ago in conversations. 400 on the first place and 300 QV. Then she switched to 300 plus 50 for Uber + 120 for the hotel. I said nope. She went down to 300 out of the door but help her with the Uber with 50 extra. I said nope. We agreed today in 300 QV. I went there. She was servicing another longer, told me to wait. Then she told me she was having lunch. While waiting she told me the apt number. I waited parked in front of it. She arrived in a Flintstone car and a dude taken from the Raid Redemption movie came with her. She was wearing a pajama and have no sense of beauty or even like showered. All this watching it from my car. She didn't know I was there or which one was my car. I ended leaving and not risking to get robbed or with an arm less by a machete. So, for me is a NO GO. Her personality on messages is sweet but for what I saw, I rather put those coins somewhere else.
    300 QV?? Smh And then she made you wait?? Geez!

  2. #15222

    Jenna

    I was able to meet up with Jenna before she left to see her family through the holidays. She is sexier than ever. She had put on a few pounds since I last seen her, but she wears it very well. She remains on my top 5 list. Very sexy and loves to please.

  3. #15221

    Gabriella

    Saw Gabriella the other day and we originally agreed to meet up around 4 but she ended being an hour late. She said she was coming from Tampa and we agreed to do a discounted hr date due to her being late. A little bit annoyed but I just went to grab gas and lunch before meeting with her. Finally she arrived and I went to pay for the hotel room, she didn't carry any rubbers on her so I had to go grab some while she took a shower. After close to 2 hrs of wasted time we finally began having fun. Started off with a mediocre BBBJ, moved on to mish and she was super wet and started creaming on me. Didn't take me took long to pop and I decided to clean up for round 2 since we agreed to an hour. She informed the date was up when it only had been 20 minutes and I didn't get a second pop since she was doing a discounted rate. I was pretty mad at this point after all the bs I had went though and decided to just pack it up and call it a day.

  4. #15220

    And maybe a limb!

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Seeing that everyone was talking her down on price we finally agreed on something but again. My bad luck I guess. We started like a week ago in conversations. 400 on the first place and 300 QV. Then she switched to 300 plus 50 for Uber + 120 for the hotel. I said nope. She went down to 300 out of the door but help her with the Uber with 50 extra. I said nope. We agreed today in 300 QV. I went there. She was servicing another longer, told me to wait. Then she told me she was having lunch. While waiting she told me the apt number. I waited parked in front of it. She arrived in a Flintstone car and a dude taken from the Raid Redemption movie came with her. She was wearing a pajama and have no sense of beauty or even like showered. All this watching it from my car. She didn't know I was there or which one was my car. I ended leaving and not risking to get robbed or with an arm less by a machete. So, for me is a NO GO. Her personality on messages is sweet but for what I saw, I rather put those coins somewhere else.
    What a mess.

  5. #15219
    Seeing that everyone was talking her down on price we finally agreed on something but again. My bad luck I guess. We started like a week ago in conversations. 400 on the first place and 300 QV. Then she switched to 300 plus 50 for Uber + 120 for the hotel. I said nope. She went down to 300 out of the door but help her with the Uber with 50 extra. I said nope. We agreed today in 300 QV. I went there. She was servicing another longer, told me to wait. Then she told me she was having lunch. While waiting she told me the apt number. I waited parked in front of it. She arrived in a Flintstone car and a dude taken from the Raid Redemption movie came with her. She was wearing a pajama and have no sense of beauty or even like showered. All this watching it from my car. She didn't know I was there or which one was my car. I ended leaving and not risking to get robbed or with an arm less by a machete. So, for me is a NO GO. Her personality on messages is sweet but for what I saw, I rather put those coins somewhere else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackj  [View Original Post]
    Went back-and-forth with her told her that her prices are outrageous so finally agreed upon 250. When I got there, she requested that I gave her money upfront for the hotel. I gave her 150. She said that the room is 150+100 deposit. What about me? I said 250 is in total like we discussed anyways, get into the room she doesn't have any rubbers told me for another Hundred I could hit it raw. I declined and proceeded with the worst and most expensive BJ of my life. She was barely going up and down on it so I had to just finish on her face and left. I also detected an odor when I was rubbing on her during the lackluster BJ the pictures that are shown here are not an accurate description of what I saw. She does have a cute face and decent body but for that price there's way better options.

  6. #15218

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackj  [View Original Post]
    Went back-and-forth with her told her that her prices are outrageous so finally agreed upon 250. When I got there, she requested that I gave her money upfront for the hotel. I gave her 150. She said that the room is 150+100 deposit. What about me? I said 250 is in total like we discussed anyways, get into the room she doesn't have any rubbers told me for another Hundred I could hit it raw. I declined and proceeded with the worst and most expensive BJ of my life. She was barely going up and down on it so I had to just finish on her face and left. I also detected an odor when I was rubbing on her during the lackluster BJ the pictures that are shown here are not an accurate description of what I saw. She does have a cute face and decent body but for that price there's way better options.
    I've been trying to figure out how to see her and the logistics just got insurmountable. Sounds like I may have been fortunate and saved some coin.

  7. #15217
    How much is the hotel room if everyone is paying 120 for the hotel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando99  [View Original Post]
    Her excuse is I have emergency and price quoted is 300 + 120 for hotel.

  8. #15216

    Gabriella

    Went back-and-forth with her told her that her prices are outrageous so finally agreed upon 250. When I got there, she requested that I gave her money upfront for the hotel. I gave her 150. She said that the room is 150+100 deposit. What about me? I said 250 is in total like we discussed anyways, get into the room she doesn't have any rubbers told me for another Hundred I could hit it raw. I declined and proceeded with the worst and most expensive BJ of my life. She was barely going up and down on it so I had to just finish on her face and left. I also detected an odor when I was rubbing on her during the lackluster BJ the pictures that are shown here are not an accurate description of what I saw. She does have a cute face and decent body but for that price there's way better options.

  9. #15215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    In box

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    I think your inbox is full Sir.

    Thank you.

    Fletch.
    My in box is clear, however your in box is full.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #15214

    Sarah's Incall

    Stopped by Sarah's incall tonight, wow she really is a total pleaser!

    Thank you Sarah for an exceptional evening of adult fun!

    Happy New Year!

    ViperMav.

  11. #15213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Veronica

    Good evening gentlemen I have given out Veronica new number to several members. Veronica asked me to hold off on giving her number out because she is traveling out of state and won't be back for a week or so.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #15212

    Jenna-late report

    Saw Jenna again before the holdays. Nice clean 2 story on east side. I asked for a nice holiday outfit and she didn't disappoint. She is an amazing kisser and we went through a few different positions before tapping out. Had good conversation afterwards before I left. Lucky enough to never have any issues with her. Great GFE experience.

  13. #15211
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman FYI, I have Veronica new number all those that are her established clients pm me you have priority to her number.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    I think your inbox is full Sir.

    Thank you.

    Fletch.

  14. #15210

    Mission accomplished

    Well I was finally able to meet a contact orlo had given me and it was a nice and pleasant Latina. She was taller than expected which made it more fun to wear her ankles. It was casual and we both chatted and connected well. Thanks Orlo.

    BTW, does anyone know how to turn off pop up blocker? Just got a new phone and under advanced settings I turned it off and still pops up.

  15. #15209

    Same here tried to schule it but getting run around seven times in 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I attempted to see her and she quoted me over $500. She was dead set on getting the hotel herself and not, either coming to my place or letting me get the hotel. She's gotten some good reviews but that's too much of a price tag when I can get seeking girls for 200-300 and know what I'm getting.
    Her excuse is I have emergency and price quoted is 300 + 120 for hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape