Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 1280 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37095

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).

    It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
    Thanks for that report, I threw up in my mouth about 3 times while reading. She's obviously got a nasty infection.

  2. #37094
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I thought letting her know that I used to be an old regular of Georgia (who she's rooming with) would carry some weight. Everything was going fine, until I mentioned that fact Then things started to go weird. She kept asking me all these crazy questions like "What's the freakish thing you and her did". Thought for a minute and just ignored all her questionnaires.

    I don't know what was going on. I was beginning to sense either jealousy by her or even some dude, which I suspected was trying extract info from me. I would eventually get out of the blue random texts like "So what did you and Georgia do? How did you fuck her". I didn't want to reveal anything so I just stopped replying.

    I'm not trying to sway anyone from seeing her. I'm just saying, that's the experience, I underwent trying to set something up. Someone else could have a more favorable outcome.

    Long ago, I saw Georgia in that area of Arlington, but I don't exactly remember where. Don't know if its the same house as of current. I do remember it's in a decent neighborhood and you'll enter through the side sliding door. The house was well kept and we played in the master bedroom which freaked me out. I've never gone back bcuz of possible peering eyes from the other nice houses.
    That is definitely strange. I think you might be right about the boyfriend thing. Most girls don't give a shit what you do with other girls, unless like you said she's jealous of her for some reason. I never had any issues with Georgia at all.

  3. #37093

    Sunshine

    I got my dick sucked and tried to fuck "Sunshine" the other day. She's a pretty sweet woman but has a lengthy history with the boys in blue. I think she said her name was Taryn or something like that, but her body isn't that bad for a woman who is probably close to 50 years old. She sucked my dick first; which was okay. It was very slow and average. Then I had her ride my cock and she was loving it! She was moaning non stop! We switched to doggie for the finale and then the worst smell ever came out!! It was smelly pussy galore and I could not finish. I started breathing through my mouth and pretended that I finished (I know, I know).

    It was 100 bucks for that quick encounter. I won't repeat for hygiene issues. She was staying at a lower end motel on Baymeadows and the bugs in the room were running out the door with me. The stench was too much for the bugs! It was definitely MOPP 4 conditions!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/994056936501
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎  

  4. #37092

    Rachael / Rae Rae is Back

    If you remember Rachael (Rae Rae) from her Riverside apartment a few years ago, she is back. She's 48 and isn't that bad. She does love her tar though. I used to get fucked and get sucked by her for $100 numerous times (sometimes BBFS, sorry I know), but she now does not have incall and is wanting a whopping $450 for a HH visit! Definitely not worth it considering her risky history of usage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/789236511838

    Some vid:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f64fb425b5ca

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f3c15f8eeac5

  5. #37091
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Rear.
    High Five!

  6. #37090

    Many Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She'll states oral cim on her menu. Hard to come in her mouth with latex on your johnson.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallerOne  [View Original Post]
    Do yourself a favor and stay away. She looks nothing like her pics. No BBJ, only CBJ. Plus she's working while her aunt is visiting for the holidays. The location is a smelly mess. That about sums it up.
    Thanks to both of you guys for the fair warning. Will avoid.

  7. #37089

    Her menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/840780288654

    She's close, and looks somewhat promising, although she doesn't list BBBJ, which is sort of bare minimum. Any thoughts?
    She'll states oral cim on her menu. Hard to come in her mouth with latex on your johnson.

  8. #37088

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/840780288654

    She's close, and looks somewhat promising, although she doesn't list BBBJ, which is sort of bare minimum. Any thoughts?
    Do yourself a favor and stay away. She looks nothing like her pics. No BBJ, only CBJ. Plus she's working while her aunt is visiting for the holidays. The location is a smelly mess. That about sums it up.

  9. #37087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Skittish Comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/840780288654

    She's close, and looks somewhat promising, although she doesn't list BBBJ, which is sort of bare minimum. Any thoughts?
    I thought letting her know that I used to be an old regular of Georgia (who she's rooming with) would carry some weight. Everything was going fine, until I mentioned that fact Then things started to go weird. She kept asking me all these crazy questions like "What's the freakish thing you and her did". Thought for a minute and just ignored all her questionnaires.

    I don't know what was going on. I was beginning to sense either jealousy by her or even some dude, which I suspected was trying extract info from me. I would eventually get out of the blue random texts like "So what did you and Georgia do? How did you fuck her". I didn't want to reveal anything so I just stopped replying.

    I'm not trying to sway anyone from seeing her. I'm just saying, that's the experience, I underwent trying to set something up. Someone else could have a more favorable outcome.

    Long ago, I saw Georgia in that area of Arlington, but I don't exactly remember where. Don't know if its the same house as of current. I do remember it's in a decent neighborhood and you'll enter through the side sliding door. The house was well kept and we played in the master bedroom which freaked me out. I've never gone back bcuz of possible peering eyes from the other nice houses.

  10. #37086

    Ash in Arlington

    Has anyone spent time with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/840780288654

    She's close, and looks somewhat promising, although she doesn't list BBBJ, which is sort of bare minimum. Any thoughts?

  11. #37085
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    What. In. The. Actual fuck is this? Honestly at a loss for words right now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/092302299509
    This makes a great case for beating your own meat.

  12. #37084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yup Sure Did

    Quote Originally Posted by Vette67  [View Original Post]
    See my comment today, pal.
    Happy New Rear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toSha 008.jpg‎  

  13. #37083
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Look carefully at her ad, buddy.
    See my comment to TKU Coach today, pal.

  14. #37082
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Wants a deposit to confirm appointment. Definitely a scammer.
    My experience (IMHO) is a professional provider on p411 or pvt delights who claims to require a deposit can be persuaded to meet without any upfront payment (paying before the date is insane to me). I generally don't see anyone who:

    A. Has no reviews whatsoever.

    B. Is visiting multiple cities simultaneously (physics!)

    C. Has blurry AF pics.

    Basically not sticking my d*ck in any drug addicted, scamming thug hoes if I can help it.

    Rant over.

  15. #37081
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    The spellout. Original poster asked if anybody seen her or commented on her. Answer was look at the post. In her ad literally has a review from Rich about her. Listed and posted in the ad she has up. Hence the answer to original post comment of "has anyone seen her".
    I saw that, just wasn't sure it was a legit review or self promotion. But one of you gents kindly replied to my query with a recent dream comment. All I was looking for. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape