Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 1282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37065
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about Ruby? I RTFFF and couldn't find a comment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/temptation-tuesday--904-769-57/500340439337
    Recently had a dream with Ruby, coms were easy and the location quite nice. She's sharing the room with other providers. But she was up front about this. Pics may be a little dated, she's gained a couple of pounds but carries it well. We had a great time and her BBJ skills are way above average. I'll repeat for sure if she keeps her level of performance. Dreamed I donated $. 5 for a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/638246986733

  2. #37064

    Natty

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/180687000

    Looks to good to be truth if any knew have try before please let me know.
    Wants a deposit to confirm appointment. Definitely a scammer.

  3. #37063
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Just spell it out man. Not playing Clue here. I have looked at the pics and ad 10 times and do not see anything all that crazy.
    The spellout. Original poster asked if anybody seen her or commented on her. Answer was look at the post. In her ad literally has a review from Rich about her. Listed and posted in the ad she has up. Hence the answer to original post comment of "has anyone seen her".

  4. #37062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Just give it a rest. What is with the 20 questions?
    You know it's against forum rules to discourage someone from posting? Don't worry about what I ask. If you post something, you should be prepared someone will ask about it.

  5. #37061

    Dude

    Just give it a rest. What is with the 20 questions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what kind of bill it was? I don't think you can pay someone else Bill with another person's credit card.

  6. #37060

    What

    Just spell it out man. Not playing Clue here. I have looked at the pics and ad 10 times and do not see anything all that crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Look carefully at her ad, buddy.

  7. #37059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    You RTFF

    Quote Originally Posted by Vette67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream about Ruby? I RTFFF and couldn't find a comment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/temptation-tuesday--904-769-57/500340439337
    Look carefully at her ad, buddy.

  8. #37058

    Ruby

    Anyone had a dream about Ruby? I RTFFF and couldn't find a comment.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/temptation-tuesday--904-769-57/500340439337

  9. #37057

    Any info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/180687000

    Looks to good to be truth if any knew have try before please let me know.

  10. #37056

    Taylor

    I had a dream reached out comes started good I arrive then she says I'm in Uber had to run to the store wastes another 30 minutes finally get there I walk in some other chick is there no biggie you can tell a man lives there with his clothes shoes and a pistol in the bed room she starts with bbj than now I'm ready for the main course and I pre texted asking for some other activities and she said she doesn't recall that so I say re-read the text and she does, then respond I didn't see that you should've clarify that before coming. So I essentially donated 1. 2 for a BJ plus it wasn't all that good I had to tell her no teeth about to peel my damn skin off. Just for the record I asked for the special activities and she responded with an address sounds like a yes to me. I have seen her off and on never had super good time with her however I never left thinking I gotten fucked over either this was definitely my last time seeing her. I'm officially starting the 2025 campaign that *JX needs better HOES.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/9044656165come-unwrap-your-gre/582349759060

  11. #37055

    Duo visit with Jessica (Dr. Mom) and Sophia

    After an appointment with another duo fell through, I was able to quickly pivot to an incall session with Jessica and Sophia. Comms were good, was directed to a nearby location to wait while they were getting ready and got the address and headed over shortly thereafter.

    As for the dream itself, this was my second duo, but the first was at a massage parlor where one of the two was simply feeding me her boob and not otherwise involved. Fortunately, this one exceeded expectations, with both girls involved and were either legitimately interested in my pleasure or at least performing that way. Service was not rushed, and not unenthusiastic, which I definitely appreciated. Rates were reasonable for the hour visit. All things considered, a very good time and one I would certainly repeat if my schedule permits. Recent posts from both below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/267864196249

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/712367423735

  12. #37054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    I think I figured it out:

    She told me she needed a bill paid with a credit card and she didn't have one. I agreed to do it. So. I called and paid the bill over the phone for her. Then we played.

    The only thing I can figure out is she must have turned on a voice recorder on her phone and recorded the whole thing. That is the only way I can figure out that she could have gotten my info.
    Just curious what kind of bill it was? I don't think you can pay someone else Bill with another person's credit card.

  13. #37053

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Yuki? She was spoken of well in Savannah and I think she was using a room at Lotus on Old Kings.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/florida/jacksonville/massage/747-500-1606-9158754832.html
    I left a review a couple weeks ago. I've seen her a few times and will repeat.

  14. #37052

    Yuki

    Has anyone seen Yuki? She was spoken of well in Savannah and I think she was using a room at Lotus on Old Kings.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/florida/jacksonville/massage/747-500-1606-9158754832.html

  15. #37051
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveDDs  [View Original Post]
    My experience was weird / twisted / unconventional.

    I experienced her wrath first. She can get completely pissed at almost nothing. It was bad enough that I left after paying and without getting to play. I managed make a complaint with the hotel stating that I had gotten robbed. They were going to throw her out. She called me freaked out and promised to make it up to me if I came back up. And she did. It was one of my best appointments ever. I told the front desk that she paid up and they let her stay.

    It was a week or two later that she ended up with my card information.

    IMHO she has the short fuse of someone under the influence of some illegal substance. In spite of all of that I was taken in. I have a soft heart for certain people and she fit. She she has lots of drama going on in her life. Always needs help, a hand out, bla bla bla. I fell for it all and helped her.

    My advise. Stay away. The risk is too great.
    Wait. You told the hotel you paid her for pussy and she didn't come through, and they threatened to throw her out over and illegal activity in their establishment? Not because it was illegal but because she didn't complete the transaction? Never heard of that one before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape