Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 551 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into kittens. 5 pm. I met a Columbian dancer. I don't recall her name. 30 minutes was 300. CFs, CBJ.

    Fucked her in standing doggie. Then CBJ. I had her pull the condom off to I could shoot on her big fake tits. She was pushy for a tip after. Annoying.
    That sounds like Carolina. Just slip it in raw next time.

  2. #7212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Ramona is taking loads 2 night a kittens 150 per shot.
    Man. I have to say. She is very rough.

  3. #7211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say Ava's GPS. She's more selective and higher priced than Monse, Luna, etc. She's been known to negotiate. But if you try for the $$ that Monse agrees to, you're likely to be disappointed.
    Ava is very gps.

  4. #7210
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly new to these "extra-curricular" services. Started with AMPs just 4 weeks ago. I do check out the other threads on this forum from time to time.

    Are there any advantages of going to strip clubs, compared to AMPs, for those activities like BBBJ / FS? (Cost, Privacy, Menu, Risk)? You can also DM me if that's a better choice for some knowledge sharing.
    At the AMP it's unlikely to get the previous guys jizz run down your Johnson or face for that matter. Unlikely but not not impossible. There have been bouts of disco inferno, or so it's been reported, at some dancey places. Go to the club with 3 Benji's and a average looking lady will sit on yer dick. BTW the hot spinner you'll really want to F is unlikely to partake in the back.

  5. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Monse making a rare appearance on Pandora's Instagram account. I know there's a lot of questions as to what she looks like..
    That's what all the fuss is about?

  6. #7208

    Guide the noob

    I'm fairly new to these "extra-curricular" services. Started with AMPs just 4 weeks ago. I do check out the other threads on this forum from time to time.

    Are there any advantages of going to strip clubs, compared to AMPs, for those activities like BBBJ / FS? (Cost, Privacy, Menu, Risk)? You can also DM me if that's a better choice for some knowledge sharing.

  7. #7207
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]

    Ava was there looking good, but I know she's gps. Nollie, Luna, Victoria, Monse, Mimi, and Jamie (were there as well.
    I wouldn't say Ava's GPS. She's more selective and higher priced than Monse, Luna, etc. She's been known to negotiate. But if you try for the $$ that Monse agrees to, you're likely to be disappointed.

  8. #7206
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    NYE day time

    I went to good ol pandys this afternoon because I saw Monse on the story. However when I got there she was so busy so I opted for Liz. I did let her know that Monse recommended her, and she seemed very amiable to that. I got her in the regular LDA and we didn't agree to any number of dances, services or specials. She whipped me out and told me she'll suck me and to CIM. I asked if she would stick me in her bare and she said condom only so I opted for bbbjtcim. Was a little messy, but I was done in around 3 songs. I gave her 100 but I'm pretty sure she complained in Spanish that I should've brought double that. I think Liz is not too bad looking, fit body and service oriented but not home run BBFS for me. I'd see her again for BBBJ if she'll do it for 100 again but idk if she would.

    Ava was there looking good, but I know she's gps. Nollie, Luna, Victoria, Monse, Mimi, and Jamie (were there as well.

  9. #7205
    Monse making a rare appearance on Pandora's Instagram account. I know there's a lot of questions as to what she looks like.

    Look at those lips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241231_142309_Instagram.jpg‎  

  10. #7204

    Ramona Tonight

    Ramona is taking loads 2 night a kittens 150 per shot.

  11. #7203

    Viktoria is amazing.

    I was able to cum by on Christmas eve. I was hoping to spend some time with Mimi, (my currant favorite) but she was not there. I was on a time crunch, and could not wait for a turn with Monse. I wound up getting some mostly clean dances from Viktoria. That lady is magical, and has a special way of getting me worked up. I went home and finished what she started.

  12. #7202

    Kittens

    I went into kittens. 5 pm. I met a Columbian dancer. I don't recall her name. 30 minutes was 300. CFs, CBJ.

    Fucked her in standing doggie. Then CBJ. I had her pull the condom off to I could shoot on her big fake tits. She was pushy for a tip after. Annoying.

  13. #7201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    A barista at gorgeous grounds said she dances at Pandoras. Her instagram is at diamonddozenn. Anyone have insight on her at the club? What kind of mileage can you get from her?
    Safety girl. Overpriced.

  14. #7200

    Barista Diamonddozenn at Pandora's

    A barista at gorgeous grounds said she dances at Pandoras. Her instagram is at diamonddozenn. Anyone have insight on her at the club? What kind of mileage can you get from her?

  15. #7199

    Normal Day

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Today I see Anya. She kiss me and pull wang. She ride wang. I come fast. Hahaha.

    Monse get fucked by white guy. She busy.
    Thanks for not keeping Anya busy too long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape