Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 502
-
12-30-24 01:01 #427Senior Member

Posts: 84She retired unfortunately.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 14:07 #426Senior Member

Posts: 536Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign
Anyone know what happened to Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign? Saw her once on the east coast and she was an incredible fuck. She had a huge online presence, had a team of girls, marketing, etc and then suddenly just vanished.
https://www.instagram.com/itsholliberri/
https://hot.com/us/ca/santa-clara/es...06-7564/m-aoGs
-
11-30-24 14:26 #425Regular Member

Posts: 11Cherrystackz aka Cherry
Cherrystackz aka Cherry used to work out of Oakland but has since moved to SF.
Her working link is https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/sf/175429593#.
Although she is not a looker, what she lacks in the looks department, she makes up for in her service.
She has a completely open menu. I have had her several times, and she has DT, bbbjswc, BBFS, and cip.
Attached are some pics. Apologies for the poor quality. Enjoy and happy hunting!
-
11-08-24 17:55 #424Senior Member

Posts: 25Yeah I've seen her, but many years ago when she was at a much much lower rate. I probably saw her when she first started out. Her rate is 3 x what it was when I saw her. As far as my experience, yeah it was good but not 1. 4 k good. Got the job done, GFE or rb / nsgfe if you prefer. Nice girl, talkative but with an accent which may or may not have gone away by now, decent body. Her site says she is in her mid 20's, but I'd say she's at least in her early 30's.
Originally Posted by Unforgivn
[View Original Post]
Looking at her site, the good thing is at least she still accepts provider references or P411, as many escorts these days, especially the "upscale" ones do not and want your photo I'd.
-
11-07-24 09:13 #423Regular Member

Posts: 5Madeline Vonn?
Anyone ever seen Madeline Vonn? I know she's expensive; not here to discuss or criticize that. Just wondering about firsthand experiences and whether to book.
https://madelinevonn.nl/
https://www.slixa.com/california/san.../madeline-vonn
-
11-04-24 21:22 #422Regular Member

Posts: 2Well worth it
Well I went ahead and saw. OMG I'm so glad I did. I did the hr and it was so worth it. I've never been blown like that in my life. I'd say the photos are accurate. Very cute face. There was something about her that was extremely sexy to me. She seemed to enjoy what she does. Did not watch the clock at all. I think I went over 5 or 10 min actually since she let me shower before leaving.
Originally Posted by LickALota
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-24 16:51 #421Senior Member

Posts: 33I saw her a year or so ago. She was ok. Reasonably close to pics with typical adjustment for airbrush vs real life. I saw for bng, and price was reasonable. Looks like current rates are much much higher and I wouldn't go for that.
Originally Posted by LickALota
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 14:10 #420Regular Member

Posts: 15Penny at 1220
Went back to 1220 last night. Mms remembered me and gave me the pick at the litter. I went with penny. Tall and had a flat stomach with a great set of +2's. We had some good rapport ad she spoke pretty good English. She was giggling and enjoying my subpar humor. We had a fun time with several different exciting positions (Paid the standard 1.6 at this place for it all.
-
10-21-24 09:25 #419Senior Member

Posts: 59Ruby Raindrops (Darling)
Ruby is route to the east coast (Massachusetts) any thoughts on her massage skills? PM is fine, thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/massage/ruby-darling
-
10-03-24 03:32 #418Regular Member

Posts: 4Rosie
Wow that's all I can say. Just to kind of woman I enjoy. Pretty, fantastic tone and soft body at the same time, all natural both physically and personality wise, and providing a total GFE pleasures top to bottom LOL. Rosie communiqués on time and fluently and clearly. Easy to find apartment and she'll meet you at the stairway and lead you to her place. While you shower you take your clothes off and the fun begins. Lots of naked hugging in touch, beautiful sensual kissing with tongue and lips, Open eye contacts, she loves being massaged while touching each other and loving, she's such a lovely color creamy and Rosie, petite curvy and round and athletic body, beautiful smooth skin, PBJ, deep throat, open to all positions, and all her kitty taste so good, could've stayed there all day.
https://sexycompanion.vip/rosie/
-
09-23-24 15:10 #417Senior Member

Posts: 514Her reviews are pretty interesting.
Originally Posted by LickALota
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 11:46 #416Senior Member

Posts: 48Rosa Lee
I saw her sister https://hot.com/us/ca/san-francisco/...18-1090/m-mrbK "SexyMishaMiau". Went for nuru massage but was really just a body rub with some slight b2 b wouldn't recomend for nuru but might be fine for FS. When I was there I could hear another girl that was there and it turned out to be her sister (she sent her ad after the session). Overall she was really friendly and pics were accurate so might be worth seeing Rosa Lee.
Originally Posted by Ayejay9000
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:44 #415Senior Member

Posts: 30Rosa Lee
Anyone seen this girl? Any insight would be much appreciated.
https://tryst.link/massage/rosalee_royal9
-
09-06-24 06:58 #414Regular Member

Posts: 2Ms1 NatalieMay
Has anyone seen this girl? I think she is usually either Stockton, Reno, or The Bay area. Any input is appreciated. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsNatalieMay.
-
09-04-24 18:45 #413Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 14Yes, she is
I think she is lovely so cute!
Originally Posted by MisterHappy325
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






