Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 6986
-
12-30-24 08:00 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 465Can they be converted?
I have only been on SA for a month and I was wondering if anyone has had luck in converting these girls to a normal BF / GF relationship? Or will they always be PTP?
-
12-30-24 07:58 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 465Ari or Arri
Is this the skinny black stripper Arri that loves in West Hartford? Or another Ari? I let my membership expire so I can check.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 00:34 #5964Regular Member

Posts: 20Morgan
Only available over the weekend, wanted 4. Good curves, slightly ticker than what I like. Just bit of pillow princess.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 20:37 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 88Yea. GPS for sure
I hit this one twice. She's a nurse and was asking for a BAND. She's crazy for that. Got her a couple of nights for $300 each. She looks great but doesn't smell so great down there. Like driving thru Waterbury with your windows down. Stopped seeing her because I couldn't get off the second time because of the smell. :
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 12:58 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 702Maisy
I don't plan on working this one, but she said she wants to get pregnant! And I was like, yeah because child support is something I really need in my life. Was giving GPS vibes too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-b5bfff205ec1
-
12-29-24 12:49 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 702She's real
We met for a M&G and she is real, photos are accurate. We had a pleasant time and she is definitely willing and able. If you want to bang a young college age girl, she's not that. Not sure if we are going to start seeing each other as we haven't really discussed PPM etc but if you're wondering whether or not she is real, she is and I thought she was a pleasant and attractive woman. She's been sugaring for a while as well and has a pretty clear idea of what she wants so if you try to hustle her, you won't get far. Just be straight up with her.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 12:44 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 702Ari
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b0770744a00
Started chatting this one up. Nothing thus far but has anyone ever talked to her or met her?
-
12-29-24 12:35 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 88Not my experience
Quite easy to setup, super sweet. Responsive for sure. This one is a FREAK. Def have my way with this one. Let's me do what I want with her. Been banging this one for like 3 weeks now. Sorry she ran out on you. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 09:54 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 76Check out the Richmond VA sugar boards, lots of great info and tips.
Originally Posted by Thelurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 09:53 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 76Priscilla
Met her recently too. Profile says Boston but she is on the south shore, like Plymouth area I believe. Crazy nice body if you like slim. She didn't dash on me, but a complete dud in bed. I would have definitely seen her regularly if she was at all fun or actually into it.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 17:00 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 42Completely new to seeking. Is there a little step by step on how you guys are banging these chicks? Do you simply message them and get straight to the point? How do you bring up ppm? Some tips for a newbie? Would appreciate it.
-
12-28-24 16:42 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-815caf4b601f
Met me and asked for PPM money upfront, I said I don't do that, she said in that case she will leave, since I had paid for the hotel already so I finally I relented and gave her the money, as soon as she got hold of the cash, she dashed out of the room, Haha even old dogs like me get scammed sometimes, onto the next!
-
12-26-24 19:27 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 465Candy
Once you taste that candy it's hard to not come back for more. I'm hooked.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 17:51 #5953Regular Member

Posts: 3Kind of annoying
Decent update, seen this one a couple of times. Lost a lot of weight, I actually preferred her thicker. Too much sag now for 4.
Not a great attitude and very sensitive to pain. It's a little annoying.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 12:21 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 1041This one sounds familiar. Have a link to her profile?
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
Glad to see another monger that enjoying banging black babies.
Good luck with truck bro. That sucks.










Reply With Quote






