Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Xxx young black Middletown.

    We went on a quick date for a drink and appetizers. Then we planned a morning play date. Of course when I was ready to leave work to see her I had truck problems so I took an Uber to her ($28). I get there decent apartment she has 3 kids 1 is 18 months so a little messy. Kids in school baby in daycare. She says for me to relax and she will take a shower. After about 5 she's ready I go up to the bedroom she's naked and I have a woody. She approaches me and puts her hand on my cock and says, "Is that a gun in your pants or are you happy to see me? I reply "both" because I was carrying. We both laugh then get busy. This was not only sex but a BDSM session as well (I brought my toy bag). Definitely a fun time.

    .
    This one sounds familiar. Have a link to her profile?

    Glad to see another monger that enjoying banging black babies.

    Good luck with truck bro. That sucks.

  2. #5951
    Has anyone seen her, I have been chatting with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1b117f9dd7dd

  3. #5950

    Results

    Signed up for 1 month I'm done now. Here's results and some questions.

    Reese young black East Hartford, CT.

    We have been texting for a few weeks she seems legit and I will probably go on a date with her. Yesterday she ended out conversation with, "OK hun" which immediately made me thing of a STG girl and turned me off. Is that a red flag or not? Anyone have experience with her?

    Nia young black Greenfield MA.

    Beautiful woman w / huge tits we were texting a bit she needed a ride from Westfield to Greenfield I offered she accepted. Drove here there we had a good conversation. I asked her to lunch she said sure. Dropped her off at her apartment gave me a hug in the truck turned head away so I could not kiss her. Damn. Have not heard from her since. Too bad she would have been fun.

    Arri young black West Hartford.

    Sexy stripper we texted a bit sex on the table she gave me her # but we have not connected yet. Anyone know her? Now that Christmas is over I'm working this one.

    Xxx young black Middletown.

    We went on a quick date for a drink and appetizers. Then we planned a morning play date. Of course when I was ready to leave work to see her I had truck problems so I took an Uber to her ($28). I get there decent apartment she has 3 kids 1 is 18 months so a little messy. Kids in school baby in daycare. She says for me to relax and she will take a shower. After about 5 she's ready I go up to the bedroom she's naked and I have a woody. She approaches me and puts her hand on my cock and says, "Is that a gun in your pants or are you happy to see me? I reply "both" because I was carrying. We both laugh then get busy. This was not only sex but a BDSM session as well (I brought my toy bag). Definitely a fun time.

    We had not negotiated the $ before but she mentioned that we could meet up and then go shopping. OK we off to Marshal's $200 and the 5 Below $100 (I didn't know you could spend that much there) and then to one of those Cajun fish places $80 after which she drove me back to work where I was informed my truck has a blown head gasket.

    I definitely want to repeat and if not for the truck problem I probably would have. I live in Springfield MA so Ubering there is a no go. Dropping the POS F150 Ecoboost on Monday and getting my rental.

    Going forward I need to negotiate with her. We both like each other and I know she wants to meet again. The question is $. I have never done the shopping thing and I hated it plus leaving it open ended was wrong. I ended up spending what I planned on but going forward I need a firm $ to plan on. I'm going to use my truck as an excuse to get the $ down. Actually I would like to get them down to $0 but I know she really needs the $ so I doubt that will happen.

  4. #5949
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her however I think she is a head case. Constantly changing and adding new photos and she is on more that just Seeking and Sugar Daddy. She was on some blog site asking advice about being a sugar baby.
    She was on reddit SugarLifestyleForum asking for her profile review and stuff.

  5. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Has number with 201 area code so I already had an inkling, she said 'yes' to everything I asked for, then used the old scam of 30 $ for gas money.
    https://www.instagram.com/jazirareign/

  6. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Details please.
    Has number with 201 area code so I already had an inkling, she said 'yes' to everything I asked for, then used the old scam of 30 $ for gas money.

  7. #5946

    How so?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Details please.

  8. #5945

  9. #5944
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    She and I started talking again and may meet up for drinks. Did you ever end up meeting her?
    I have never met her however I think she is a head case. Constantly changing and adding new photos and she is on more that just Seeking and Sugar Daddy. She was on some blog site asking advice about being a sugar baby.

  10. #5943

    BlueEyez

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She messaged and favored me on both seeking and Sugar Daddy, however no replies when I message her back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-b8b3cf040e54

    https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...58511589b09c87
    She and I started talking again and may meet up for drinks. Did you ever end up meeting her?

  11. #5942

    Old pro vibes

    This one looks like a former porn star or aging stripper. Both are plusses for me. Travels between CA and CT. Anyone ever talk to her or mess with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-4f92b37e4808

  12. #5941

    Amateurs

    Jumped on SA before Thanksgiving been working the site a lot. Currently 5 I am talking with went on a quick date with one last week meeting her tomorrow morning for sex then lunch. The other 4 are strong possibilities might be giving one a ride this morning to help her out.

    I can't see paying for another month because I went through everyone local and of interest to me. I still have to convert one to texting before my account ends.

    I will report back.

    I may try Tinder or Bumble next. Also working a few possibilities on AFF.

  13. #5940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by DengKemboko  [View Original Post]
    Serious question: what is the definition of "pro" everybody is using? Is it a lady for whom sugaring is their full-time source of income? Or is it just a matter of professionalism and experience level?

    There's someone I've seen a handful of times, who has a full-time job and outside revenue sources, but also has the experience down to a science. Would why'all consider her a "pro"?
    Definitions varied depending on who you ask.

    For me, these would be my definitions.

    Pro. A girl who advertises. Got ads on escort pages. This is full time working hoes.

    Semi Pro. A girl who's been doing sugar arrangements for years and likely this is their primary / secondary source of income. These girls will probably see multiple guys. They will mostly have established rates. You will see these girls being reviewed and mentioned on these forums.

    Amateur. These are mostly single milfs and college girls. The single milfs will probably have full time or part time job. The college girls are obviously in school full / part time mostly. These girls are either curious about sugar dating, seen it on social media, or heard it from their friends and want to try it out. These girls usually disappear very quickly. Most of the girls I fucked fall this this category and their profiles are long gone and never seen or heard from again. You hardly ever seen these girls mentioned on here because they're not around long enough or only a few guys ever seen them in person.

  14. #5939
    Of course, someone stole pixie nurses' pictures to lure in victims. The camel toe seem less attractive now.

  15. #5938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    She popped up in the search. I googled and found a bit more about her. She chatted with me and seemed like she wanted my little head badly. As we talk about meeting today, she wants money to meet / needs gas etc. I tell her my rule is no money until after the deed and the little heads has released it's load. I kept asking abut her location and never received a response except she was in "Connecticut. " She asked a second time about a gift upfront. I repeated about my rule of no money until I cum. I know this will comes as a surprise, but she ghosted me from there. Her location lists "Greens Farms. " It is a location along the coast but not a normal region name. I was told I could get "her" a gift card from Sephora or FootLocker. Followed that "You are broke man. " Well, not as broke if I sent you money. https://images-cdn.whatsyourprice.com/820px/9d5ed810a614be2081952927825c6686.jpg?Expires=1734422400&Signature=H-sgJzxpZ0BVXSF6bdDWUzYV~4K3ZPuCsCoWEcOc678nbr1I6i1Zk2kaMAu6mq~lDWeZ50GnFsGrnRl7h8UgegtCveGksnGTJU~rmW9RUr4oLsTiaeHTGgLnkgkww9549QDlXuk8lj1GO564r-UFWagOvAP~7APWA5MyAyV~K9tG4jleAEViH8s1mv-~3kEEhU7xi9v73TKjC5Y0fVaRUC8bQA4gCBfd~8azHMK5xzUoBxrZ5b460Wgp8VQ3jnGLOuVFw6CW9zv8imFKB-BLsmHYRF-NugX0v919EkiOp0UpCREPVc7vU8RvJ1gOQ8wfhiapDSZM10IZLZPTiPr6rA__&Key-Pair-Id=K3Q3Z8UPLE9OJS
    https://x.com/Tightpixienurse

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape