Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1000

    Rachel Cornelia

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately? I know at one time she had pretty good reviews on here, but sorta disappeared from posting. Then popped back around Oakwood. Posting now in Cornelia, which is where she typically post a while back. Just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/haber...o/139956859402

    Stay safe.

    Thanks.

    LL.
    She went Mia for a reason, as most women in that profession run into.

    Just hit her up see what the vibe is like. She's cool as hell. I saw few quite a few times, never gave me troubled, talked about all types of stuff after hammering kitty out.

  2. #999

    Nikki Lee

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nsga/181210287

    Anyone seen this gal? She said she's independent. Seems pretty cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250122_131848_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250122_131714_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250122_131238_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #998

    Saw her about a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardCritic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this girl? I used to see her often, but she told me she used the money to afford her habit so I kinda stopped seeing. I lost here number but would like to see her again. If anyone knows anything or can provide me with the number that would be great. She was super sweet and really nice too.
    She was at the Bulldog Inn on Commerce Hwy. Was staying in the front wih 2 other folks in the room. Not the most discreet place to park a car! When I arrived, it seems to upset them that I was there. They went out and sat in a car during my visit. She was ok. Not really into it and I won't repeat. She was definitely on something. I agree, she's sweet and attractive but haven't seen her around Athens for at least 3 weeks.

  4. #997

    She pops up on stg from time to time still

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardCritic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this girl? I used to see her often, but she told me she used the money to afford her habit so I kinda stopped seeing. I lost here number but would like to see her again. If anyone knows anything or can provide me with the number that would be great. She was super sweet and really nice too.
    I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm getting the itch on her for sure.

  5. #996

    Curious

    If anyone can provide I'd be curious just to see this combo who both work. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardCritic  [View Original Post]
    They were working out of the same place a few years back, but to my knowledge that don't like each other and beef with each other. The mom MUST be smoking crack too, cause she raised her prices to a ridiculous amount. They are both on STG. With a little bit of looking and comparing. You can tell since they post similar pictures and descriptions.

  6. #995

    Snow

    Is there "Snow" in the forcast? https://callescort.org/786-914-5804.

  7. #994

    They don't work together

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsRoll  [View Original Post]
    Always interesting to have a mom and daughter working, Can't remember the ladies in Atlanta a few years ago.
    They were working out of the same place a few years back, but to my knowledge that don't like each other and beef with each other. The mom MUST be smoking crack too, cause she raised her prices to a ridiculous amount. They are both on STG. With a little bit of looking and comparing. You can tell since they post similar pictures and descriptions.

  8. #993

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RaceCar225  [View Original Post]
    A quick reverse image search shows those pictures belong to pornstar Ashley Barbie.

    https://www.instagram.com/officialashleybarbie/

  9. #992

  10. #991

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNonManog  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same provider? https://callescort.org/706-740-8891.

  11. #990

    Rachel / Cornelia

    Anyone see her lately? I know at one time she had pretty good reviews on here, but sorta disappeared from posting. Then popped back around Oakwood. Posting now in Cornelia, which is where she typically post a while back. Just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/haber...o/139956859402

    Stay safe.

    Thanks.

    LL.

  12. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAnon954  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to reconnect with her several times on her socials. She's on twitter, and OF for sure. I kept telling her that her snapchat was shadow banned or something because I wasn't able to find her, but I guess she never believed me. She always ends up not responding. She could be top notch if communication was better. I also feel like there's drama in the household. If you're able to connect with her let me know.

    https://allmylinks.com/slimthikpeaches
    She just posted on Fetlife about Wed being her birthday and having no plans.

  13. #988

    Redd

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to reconnect with her several times on her socials. She's on twitter, and OF for sure. I kept telling her that her snapchat was shadow banned or something because I wasn't able to find her, but I guess she never believed me. She always ends up not responding. She could be top notch if communication was better. I also feel like there's drama in the household. If you're able to connect with her let me know.

    https://allmylinks.com/slimthikpeaches

  14. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Does that redhead who moved to Athens from Atlanta, who gives gum jobs, still advertise in the Athens area? I can't remember her name and I can't find her on Snapchat right now.
    This one: https://secrethostess.com/3943913/.

  15. #986
    Does that redhead who moved to Athens from Atlanta, who gives gum jobs, still advertise in the Athens area? I can't remember her name and I can't find her on Snapchat right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape